Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Trump FAILED in his own attempts to commit "voter fraud"

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

You do realize some people actually watch those videos don't you? If you were Pinocchio your nose would reach from here to the moon and back.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

What are you disputing?

The arrogant orange fuck tried to vote in at least three different precincts where he was not legally eligible to do so, was prevented from his fraudulent votes, and despite all of this being filmed, he now runs around claiming how easy it is to commit voter fraud.

So you better be sending that Pinnochio award to Drumpf Tower, and not to FORD Country.
      Last edited by FORD; 10-18-2016, 07:34 PM.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Once more, slave FORD has no point.

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

slave FORD is fast becoming the Adele of Roth Army.

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It can't be long now before the video of Billy blowing Drumf appears...

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

And I'm sure you'll be there, slave SESH to privilege check it all for the sake of humanity.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Hang on, I'm gonna check my Privilege...

Yep, I still got it!
                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                  What are you disputing?

The arrogant orange fuck tried to vote in at least three different precincts where he was not legally eligible to do so, was prevented from his fraudulent votes, and despite all of this being filmed, he now runs around claiming how easy it is to commit voter fraud.

So you better be sending that Pinnochio award to Drumpf Tower, and not to FORD Country.
                  Horseshit. He went to three different precincts because of a change of address fuck up. The people at the first one told him to go to the wrong one so he had to go to another one. He ended up filling out an absentee ballot.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yeah and when he was told he couldn't vote there his whole reaction was "whattya mean I can't vote. I'm Donald fucking Trump. You're fired. I saved your life asshole"

Paraphrasing of course....
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      I can't wait until the video of Billy blowing Drumpf appears...
                      Fixed it for ya. You misspelled Drumpf.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                        Yeah and when he was told he couldn't vote there his whole reaction was "whattya mean I can't vote. I'm Donald fucking Trump. You're fired. I saved your life asshole"

Paraphrasing of course....
                        Paraphrasing is the same as lying? I did not know that.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Drumpf lying about voter fraud is fucking pathetic.

He is saying it because he is way behind in all the polls. Think about that.

He is saying that the election result must be rigged because the polls taken before the election are not going his way.

That doesn't make any sense at all.

The only possible evidence for a rigged election would be if all the polls said one thing and the result went the other way. At the moment that would mean evidence of a rigged election would be if he won but in any case that argument can't be made until after the election takes place.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            Drumpf lying about voter fraud is fucking pathetic.

He is saying it because he is way behind in all the polls. Think about that.

He is saying that the election result must be rigged because the polls taken before the election are not going his way.

That doesn't make any sense at all.

The only possible evidence for a rigged election would be if all the polls said one thing and the result went the other way. At the moment that would mean evidence of a rigged election would be if he won but in any case that argument can't be made until after the election takes place.
                            The video posted in this thread has nothing to do with voter fraud. Ford made that shit up. Anybody who can't see that is probably deaf, dumb, blind and a dumbass.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I only watched a minute or so but I could see that was the way it was going.

I don't think it is helpful to muddy the waters with stuff like this.

It's really serious Drumpf saying that the election is rigged which is why the Republican party is distancing itself from him. If you say the vote is rigged then you are undermining democracy.

How you could rig an election where 50 states all run their own systems with tens of thousands of county's and so on is ludicrous.

2000 was different because it came down to an insanely few number of votes.

It's a stupid modern tradition these days to go to Hitler analogies but in this case it has some validity. He was saying in the last week how he was 'suffering' for his supporters in some messiah like complex which was a play straight from the facist leader playbook. Then adding on the whole system is corrupt stuff wrapped up with the 'Wall St/Jewish conspiracy' stuff.

Very strange times...

Comment

Working...