http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
    http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif
  • Flash Bastard

Interesting.

Comment

• Little_Skittles
      Foot Soldier
      • Dec 2004

wow another version of the "truth" what next?
      Do you love me peter? Yes of course my lord. Then feed my sheep.

Comment

• Carmine
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2004

That was obvious from the beginning. Its about time someone told the truth!

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Gives a new meaning to "Let's Roll" and the tape recorded messages that the famlies were allowed to listen to.
          http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
          http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Liars eventually slip up. Rummy's no exception.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ODShowtime
              ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

I know we shot that plane down, but in this context it looks like a simple misstatement.

He said "they" shot down the plane. "They" in this case would really be "us" if Rummy was speaking any bit of truth. "They" made us shoot down the plane, but "they" certainly did not shoot the plane down themselves.

The fact that so many people don't believe him and are willing to call him on this is a tremendous indictment of Rumsfeld. He's finished. Or at least in a reality-based administration he would be.
              gnaw on it

Comment

• Big Train
                Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Its really a statement of how many people WANT to believe this to be true, instead of the horrific facts that are the truth. If it was Rummy and friends, it seems more actionable than some remote terrorists who are now dead. Let's drag a body, SOME body, through the street..

Comment

• ODShowtime
                  ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
                  Its really a statement of how many people WANT to believe this to be true, instead of the horrific facts that are the truth. If it was Rummy and friends, it seems more actionable than some remote terrorists who are now dead. Let's drag a body, SOME body, through the street..

Train, no sensible person would be upset at the Gov't for downing flight 93. Lying about it? That's completely different.

Answer me this, what does it say about Rumsfeld when people are jumping all over this?
                  gnaw on it

Comment

• Big Train
                    Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

If they thought the government downed as part of the conspiracy, YES, they would be quite upset about it.

What does it say about people I say. We are in a war and I think people are more comfortable jumping all over a government type than having any hostility towards muslims perputrating these crimes.

Comment

• knuckleboner
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

what a waste of an article. talk about trying to make something out of nothing. it was CLEARLY a misstatement.

there's NO evidence the plane got shot down. and what's more, it would've only BENEFITED the government to be able to have claimed that it was able to react in time for 1 of the 4 planes.

it's current assertion is that it was caught off guard for all 4.

almost certainly what happened was the passengers DID hear that other planes were crashed into buildings. knowning their alternative was death, they rushed the cockpit. without strong cockpit doors, the 4 hijackers couldn't keep them out, and had no bombs, no guns, only boxcutters as weapons. not enough. so, either the hijackers lost control of the plane and it went into a dive, or, knowing they would lose to the passengers, they did the dive intentionally. why? because prior to 9/11, merely crashing 1 passenger plane with 40+ people onboard into an empty field and killing them all, would've been the 2nd largest terrorist attack in U.S. history.

Comment

• ODShowtime
                        ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

If they thought the government downed as part of the conspiracy, YES, they would be quite upset about it.

What does it say about people I say. We are in a war and I think people are more comfortable jumping all over a government type than having any hostility towards muslims perputrating these crimes.
                        The gov't could have shot it down and lied and the only conspiracy was that they lied about shooting it down. They did shoot it down and did lie about it.

And believe me, I've seen PLENTY of hostility towards muslims and arabs since 9-11.
                        gnaw on it

Comment

• Big Train
                          Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

The people attacking rumsfeld are liberal PC types mostly (and YES, I know about the generals). They would rather feel hatred towards a white man than a muslim. Helps with their superiority complex.

Flight 93 was NOT shot down, nor is there conclusive evidence to prove such a claim.

Comment

• ODShowtime
                            ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Flight 93 was NOT shot down, nor is there conclusive evidence to prove such a claim.
                            What evidence is there to prove it wasn't shot down that hasn't passed through the gov't's hands?
                            gnaw on it

Comment

• Big Train
                              Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

OD,

We have been up and down this road SEVERAL times. The experts all agree it wasn't shot down, only various amateurs seem to disagree.

Comment

Working...