No announcement yet.

The Roth Army Fantasy Baseball League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *cough* help..... *gasp* Check out my rotation.... A week ago I thought I had it made..... now? Carl Pavoone better toss out a no-no.
    Shit. I got nuthin to trade either. But anybody check out Joe Mauer? The kid catcher from St. Paul makes good on opening night for the Twins.. 20 fucking years old and runnin the offense. 2-3 and 2 runs scored. Even made a play at the play in the 10th inning to save the game. Steal o the draft. Anybody want Pierzynski? BWAAAHAHAHAH
    Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• By the way...which one of you yahoos dumped Shannon Stewart? Fool!
      Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• That was me. With Garrett Anderson, Juan Pierre, and Preston Wilson as my other three outfielders, I have no intentions of starting him over those three, and as my utility he's not starting over Jeff Bagwell. If I wanted to trade him I wasn't going to get a starter in return or a good pitcher. So I can afford to drop him and take a risk on a player I think will have a comeback year--Pat Burrell. The 2002 Pat Burrell was better than Stewart will ever be and I'm betting that he'll rebound back to that form.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou
          That was me. With Garrett Anderson, Juan Pierre, and Preston Wilson as my other three outfielders, I have no intentions of starting him over those three, and as my utility he's not starting over Jeff Bagwell. If I wanted to trade him I wasn't going to get a starter in return or a good pitcher. So I can afford to drop him and take a risk on a player I think will have a comeback year--Pat Burrell. The 2002 Pat Burrell was better than Stewart will ever be and I'm betting that he'll rebound back to that form.
          Lou, Lou, Lou....

You gotta think about off days bro....

Even if Stewart is your #4 outfielder when ALL of them are playing, there are several times thoughout the week when one team or another on your roster is off...

THAT's when you throw Stewart in....
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Nope, that's when I throw Pat Burrell in who's gonna be much better than Shannon Stewart will be.

Comment

• Lou, you diabolical bastard.......lol

Comment

• well..fuckin hosed again in the late innings by a comeback when my starter gets the job done...

Eyes.. i will win this week before its done bro

Comment

• You should have dumped Molina for Burrell and ket Stewart...in my humble opinion...but that's just me...

interesting week thusfar...getting my ass handed to me...lmfao...might be a long year...
                  "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Reason I didn't dump Molina is because I want to have two catchers, but maybe I should dump Molina for another available catcher.

Comment

• OK and I just did that, I dumped Molina for Paul LoDuca, who has started off this year 10/17.

Comment

• Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                        You should have dumped Molina for Burrell and ket Stewart...in my humble opinion...but that's just me...

interesting week thusfar...getting my ass handed to me...lmfao...might be a long year...
                        Burrell is playing well, just as Lou anticipated.

And you got that right POJO , that's what baseball is, a long season.

Should be a good one.
                        Last edited by ALinChainz; 04-10-2004, 03:22 PM.

Comment

• looks like a tie louigi..
                          2 days left to go, id like that 1st win, regardless
                          good luck bro, nailbiter to the end..hehehe

EUAS

Comment

• I got shut out last year in my first week...and won the season...

lots of players started off cold on my team...then got hot...

I like my team a lot...I'm okay in every category...average to above average...I should hold my own...

we shall see...

having 2 catchers is very overrated...yeah...in a daily league...you'll get extra atbats...but more often then not...it won't get you much of anything but a lower ba...that's just me...
                            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• I agree, my 2 catchers are just hot right now. And injury is a big risk with catchers. My team is weak in the steals department for sure, but here are so few base stealers anymore, not like the old days.

And got to hope the pitching holds up.

Comment

• Rhodes got lit up like a Christmas tree...and I thought I could sneak out maybe the WHIP or the ERA this week...so much for that...

I may have caught you in some departments though...I had a decent day today...average wise...didn't look like you did...I don't know if I can make up 20 points though...but I'm close in some other categories...

should be interesting...

Comment

Working...
                                X