Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

I've actually got a decent team for stolen bases...with Crawford and Beltran...and ADunn will get me 20 or so...

I've got Baldelli if you want him...you can get him cheap...had 27 swipes last year...mostly in the second half...should do better this year...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Fairwrning
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

looks like an interesting year if everybody keeps up with their team ..i like my team for the most part...need a couple of things tho..

Comment

• Fairwrning
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

looks like a tuff week....Warf has 4 guys hitting .400 or better..i have 1...
        on a sidenote..if anybody has mvp 2004 on playstation, send me a pm and we'll play a game or 2 sometime...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

everyones going to keep up I'm thinkin'...

and if they don't...I'm going to lock them and their team out...

I think everyone's going to be in this league all year...looks like everyone is close up...

I can't believe I pulled out a win last week...lucked out...my team is blowing up so much this week...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ALinChainz
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Kind of want to give the league a couple weeks for everyone to tweak and fine tune their teams before making any serious deals. With a smaller league, someone normally has to give up quality to shore up another area.

Makes for a good race.

Comment

• Fairwrning
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

well..im taking a chance with Mesa..even tho i hate pittsburgh...
              anybody with a solid closer...make me an offer...i have 0 saves yet this year...

Comment

• redblkwht
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Va you came out smokin'..

im digging my gut check outta the woodwork player kaz matsui
                .351 average WOW! talk about a darkhorse draft pick sweet!
                i may be benching jeter all year, anyone interested gimme a hollar.
                anyway im diggin the balance of the league it can be interesting
                towarrds the end.

anyone thinkin the phillies are weak, good luck, props to lou!

EUAS

Comment

• redblkwht
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

1 last thing that lita pick..OMG!! LOL LOL LOL WOAH.........

EUAS

Comment

• Troy
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin

I can't believe I pulled out a win last week...lucked out...my team is blowing up so much this week...
                    Why's it always against me???

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

NO Troy...I'm playing you this week...and there's a long ways to go...

Matsui wasn't a darkhorse...I had him rated pretty high...him being down at 850 in the rankings didn't full anyone...I had him top 100...not sure exactly where...but ranked high...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

wrning...I have some closers...take a look...

I'm looking for a starter...I'll give one up for Garcia or Sabathia...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

what would ya give for Nomo or Wakefield...both have decent amont of k's per inn....

Comment

• Troy
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                            NO Troy...I'm playing you this week...and there's a long ways to go...

I know. You said how your team is blowing up this week and yet again it's at my expense.

Are there any single game records anyone's close to breaking this early on your team???

Comment

• Lou

I'm getting murdered so far this week, and the rainouts aren't helping. Where is Eyes anyway?

Comment

• redblkwht
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

yahoo's slow it aint showing points from 3 players yet from thurs games..WTF?
                                another tight one dammit..lol

EUAS

Comment

Working...