X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
    I'm hoping Acevedo can sneak out a win against the Pirates...
    LMFAO....

Uh, no bro.... I watched it, the dude was throwing meatballs up there all game.... 3 or 4 gopherballs....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

These roster decisions are tough !!!!

I got rid of Johan Santana today because Torii Hunter came off of the DL....

Now, Andy Pettitte is coming back from the DL next week, so I gotta get rid of someone else from the roster....

And Carlos Delgado, who I've benched just about the whole year, is finally starting to wake up....

And my latest pickup, Kaz Ishii, who Pojo of course rejected in the trade proposal, pitched a complete game shutout vs. the Giants today...

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Lou

No rainouts for me although there might as well have been, as my C, 1B, and 2B all took off today.

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

First rainout this year for me tonight and half my roster are M's! ...

Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

• Lou

Well I'm glad at least I don't have any Yankees on my roster right now

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
              Veteran
              • Jan 2004

Looks like Benitez saved a rout by RBW ...

Ended up winning 6-2 ...

Hmmm? ...

Course his only other pitcher was Meche who also is a M who didn't play cause of da rain ...

Now that's funny!

Last edited by Eyes of the Night; 04-27-2004, 03:45 AM.
              Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

• redblkwht
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

6 more long days in front of you brother..
                until then, ITS ON.

EUAS

Comment

• redblkwht
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

BTW, i had 4 players playing yesterday..lol

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

No offense Va...but I don't think that Ishii for freakin Nomah is a straight up deal...complete game shutout...20K performance or not...

you can have him hombre...I'll take my chances with Nomey when he gets off the disabled list...

If Ishii wins 20 for you...congrats...you got me...

I wouldn't deal Nemo for both the guys you offered...lmfao...of course...if he stays on the dl the whole year...well...bad for me...
                    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

C'mon Va...last game performance or not...you don't really think that was an even up trade do you...

I need pitching sure...but Ishii can look like Pedro one night...and you or I the next...

Of course...if he just got the damn calls like the Braves pitchers in the 90's damn it...we're talking about another Bob Gibson...
                      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

I've got three guys coming off the DL..and have no freakin' idea who to get rid of...

well...I've got enough ham n' eggers to not worry about it to much...

Comment

• Troy
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

I never thought I'd have guys like Giambi and Sheffield and even Boone for that matter riding the pine with no intention of playing them. My team of scraps is doing well so far, early or not.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                            C'mon Va...last game performance or not...you don't really think that was an even up trade do you...

I need pitching sure...but Ishii can look like Pedro one night...and you or I the next...

Of course...if he just got the damn calls like the Braves pitchers in the 90's damn it...we're talking about another Bob Gibson...
                            LOL, of course I didn't.....

I took a chance that you may be drunk when you were online to accept the trade !!!!

And don't get me started on the fucking Braves.....

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

LOL...it was a decent shot I was drunk...lmfao...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Is anyone interested in Perhaps Baldelli, Cabrera, Reyes, Durham...

any of those guys?

Cabrera's probably the best of the bunch...

I'm looking to package some guys for a 2 or 3 for one...

I'm not looking for necesarily a superstar...just someone serviceable...

Comment

Working...