Dick "Toesucker" Morris says only OSAMA can help Junior win!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Dick "Toesucker" Morris says only OSAMA can help Junior win!

Dick Morris: Bush Needs a Terrorist Attack to Win

On “The O’Reilly Factor,” aired on 10/14/04 between 8:03 PM and 8:08 PM EDT, Dick Morris, ubiquitous FOX political analyst, and Clarence Page, considerably less ubiquitous Chicago Tribune columnist, discussed the debates and the upcoming election.

MORRIS: “Bush entered these debates 6 to 7 points ahead and now it’s more or less tied. So, you look at the three debates and ya’ hafta say, putting them together, that Bush lost ...”

Morris then went on to say that, when the debate topics and schedule were first decided upon, Vernon Jordan. Senator Kerry’s advocate, “finessed” James Baker III, Bush’s advocate, into making the third debate about domestic policy.

MORRIS: “Who in their right mind would think any Republican can beat any Democrat in a debate on the economy, health care, Medicare and social security. It’ll never happen in this world or the next ... Baker should have insisted on all debates on all topics and then terror would have dominated all debates.”

Later:

O’REILLY: “I think the minority vote’s very important for John Kerry and I’m not convinced minorities are gonna turn out in great numbers to support him. You think I’m wrong there?

PAGE: “The fact is the minority vote tends to turn out in the last weekend because they get really energized and motivated in the last weekend before an election day...”

O’REILLY: “In Ohio..it’s basically the machine ...”

MORRIS: “Right.”

O’REILLY (continuing): “...the Republican machine - very effective - versus the fear of the economy and I don’t know which is gonna prevail.”

MORRIS: “I think there’s gonna be a huge turnout. All the voter registration figures are up, the polling indicates.”

O’REILLY: “Who does that favor?”

MORRIS: “It probably favors Kerry. And I do believe he’ll get a very strong, very intense minority vote. There’s only one thing that can save George Bush. Think about how we felt in August. Think about how jeopardized and endangered we felt with photos of the stock exchange and IMF building circulating. The Al Qaeda militants, bombs possibly at the two conventions, the Olympics. We felt really in danger. Now we feel fat and happy. We’re felling pretty good. We turn on the TV set about Iraq. We watch it with half an eye, but nobody really thinks there’s gonna be anything happening here. If that’s the environment on November 2nd, Kerry’s gonna win. But, if - and I’m not suggesting Bush would fabricate it - but if, in fact, Al Qaeda chooses to begin actions, to threaten stuff, to do stuff here, which they did in Israel and they did in Madrid right before the election, then I think that could elect Bush...Osama bin Laden will determine if Bush wins or not.”

Follow-up:

Morris just finished an appearance on “Big Story with John Gibson” (10/15/04, 5:03 PM EDT) in which he said essentially the same things, only this time he was very careful NOT to use the words “and I’m not suggesting Bush would fabricate it.”

Comment

Now, let’s get this straight. Bush and Cheney and Matalin and Hughes and Holt and Barnett and FOX News all make a BIG, BIG deal about how safe we are because (trembling voice) “THIS President, THIS man of the people, THIS courageous leader, THIS enemy of terror” has kept us safe from the terrorists.

One of their favorite tag lines is Bush’s leadership in the War on Terror is the ONLY reason that we haven’t had an attack on American soil since 9/11. Granted we’ve been attacked in a lot of other places, the world hates our guts, Iraq is falling apart, oil is close to $55.00 a barrel, people (including my brother just two days ago) are losing their jobs, we’ve outsourced manufacturing jobs to cheaper markets, all the teachers I know are on anti-depressants or quitting.,

But, dear readers, they would have you believe you are really safer with Bush because Bush is stronger on terror and has protected us, good father that he. And remember our fearless leader is in constant contact with his “higher” father, who tells him what to do!

As far as I’m concerned, if Al Qaeda attacks the United States again, that’s the end of Bush. Americans will take the new guy - not the one who has so pridefully boasted that he alone has kept the terrorists away from our shores.

Yet, to listen to people like Morris and the Bush-Cheney team, such a terrorist attack would instantly put Bush back in the White House because Americans would see it as an attempt to influence our elections and mindlessly react with anger (the men) and fear (the women) and re-elect Bush.

Remember Morris’ words “... I’m not suggesting Bush would fabricate it.”link
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • diamond den™

Re: Dick "Toesucker" Morris says only OSAMA can help Junior win!

Originally posted by FORD
    Dick Morris: Bush Needs a Terrorist Attack to Win

On “The O’Reilly Factor,” aired on 10/14/04 between 8:03 PM and 8:08 PM EDT, Dick Morris, ubiquitous FOX political analyst, and Clarence Page, considerably less ubiquitous Chicago Tribune columnist, discussed the debates and the upcoming election.

MORRIS: “Bush entered these debates 6 to 7 points ahead and now it’s more or less tied. So, you look at the three debates and ya’ hafta say, putting them together, that Bush lost ...”

Morris then went on to say that, when the debate topics and schedule were first decided upon, Vernon Jordan. Senator Kerry’s advocate, “finessed” James Baker III, Bush’s advocate, into making the third debate about domestic policy.

MORRIS: “Who in their right mind would think any Republican can beat any Democrat in a debate on the economy, health care, Medicare and social security. It’ll never happen in this world or the next ... Baker should have insisted on all debates on all topics and then terror would have dominated all debates.”

Later:

O’REILLY: “I think the minority vote’s very important for John Kerry and I’m not convinced minorities are gonna turn out in great numbers to support him. You think I’m wrong there?

PAGE: “The fact is the minority vote tends to turn out in the last weekend because they get really energized and motivated in the last weekend before an election day...”

O’REILLY: “In Ohio..it’s basically the machine ...”

MORRIS: “Right.”

O’REILLY (continuing): “...the Republican machine - very effective - versus the fear of the economy and I don’t know which is gonna prevail.”

MORRIS: “I think there’s gonna be a huge turnout. All the voter registration figures are up, the polling indicates.”

O’REILLY: “Who does that favor?”

MORRIS: “It probably favors Kerry. And I do believe he’ll get a very strong, very intense minority vote. There’s only one thing that can save George Bush. Think about how we felt in August. Think about how jeopardized and endangered we felt with photos of the stock exchange and IMF building circulating. The Al Qaeda militants, bombs possibly at the two conventions, the Olympics. We felt really in danger. Now we feel fat and happy. We’re felling pretty good. We turn on the TV set about Iraq. We watch it with half an eye, but nobody really thinks there’s gonna be anything happening here. If that’s the environment on November 2nd, Kerry’s gonna win. But, if - and I’m not suggesting Bush would fabricate it - but if, in fact, Al Qaeda chooses to begin actions, to threaten stuff, to do stuff here, which they did in Israel and they did in Madrid right before the election, then I think that could elect Bush...Osama bin Laden will determine if Bush wins or not.”

Follow-up:

Morris just finished an appearance on “Big Story with John Gibson” (10/15/04, 5:03 PM EDT) in which he said essentially the same things, only this time he was very careful NOT to use the words “and I’m not suggesting Bush would fabricate it.”

Comment

Now, let’s get this straight. Bush and Cheney and Matalin and Hughes and Holt and Barnett and FOX News all make a BIG, BIG deal about how safe we are because (trembling voice) “THIS President, THIS man of the people, THIS courageous leader, THIS enemy of terror” has kept us safe from the terrorists.

One of their favorite tag lines is Bush’s leadership in the War on Terror is the ONLY reason that we haven’t had an attack on American soil since 9/11. Granted we’ve been attacked in a lot of other places, the world hates our guts, Iraq is falling apart, oil is close to $55.00 a barrel, people (including my brother just two days ago) are losing their jobs, we’ve outsourced manufacturing jobs to cheaper markets, all the teachers I know are on anti-depressants or quitting.,

But, dear readers, they would have you believe you are really safer with Bush because Bush is stronger on terror and has protected us, good father that he. And remember our fearless leader is in constant contact with his “higher” father, who tells him what to do!

As far as I’m concerned, if Al Qaeda attacks the United States again, that’s the end of Bush. Americans will take the new guy - not the one who has so pridefully boasted that he alone has kept the terrorists away from our shores.

Yet, to listen to people like Morris and the Bush-Cheney team, such a terrorist attack would instantly put Bush back in the White House because Americans would see it as an attempt to influence our elections and mindlessly react with anger (the men) and fear (the women) and re-elect Bush.

Remember Morris’ words “... I’m not suggesting Bush would fabricate it.”link
    Why the fuck hasn't Bush put every once of energy and resource at his disposal to capture or kill Osama Bin Laden??????

THAT SHOULD THE QUESTION PEOPLE SHOULD BE ASKING HERE OF PRESIDENT BUSH.

Comment

• diamond den™

Bush has had over 3 years now to find that asshole. He has fucked up big time.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Because he was "not a priority" and Junior "really had no idea" where he was. And by this time tomorrow, that transcript will probably be scrubbed from the White house Website, as the video and audio clips of that speech have been.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• diamond den™

Because he was "not a priority" and Junior "really had no idea" where he was. And by this time tomorrow, that transcript will probably be scrubbed from the White house Website, as the video and audio clips of that speech have been.
          He could find Osama Bin Laden in 5 minutes if he really wanted too.

Comment

• jcook11
            Commando
            • Sep 2004

You really think it's that easy?

Comment

• diamond den™

Originally posted by jcook11
              You really think it's that easy?
              I know it's that easy.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Actually there's a story I've been kinda sitting on about Osama's alleged whereabouts. I'm waiting for confirmation on this one before I proceed.

I will say this much... if it's true, it will definitely blow up in the BCE's faces.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• diamond den™

Actually there's a story I've been kinda sitting on about Osama's alleged whereabouts. I'm waiting for confirmation on this one before I proceed.

I will say this much... if it's true, it will definitely blow up in the BCE's faces.
                  That is AWESOME news, man.

Comment

• Mezro
                    Full Member Status

• May 2004

Actually there's a story I've been kinda sitting on about Osama's alleged whereabouts.
                    He owns the Gas-N-Go right across the street from the Pentagon

Mezro...paging Bin Laden, Bin Laden to your register please...
                    Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mezro
                      He owns the Gas-N-Go right across the street from the Pentagon

Mezro...paging Bin Laden, Bin Laden to your register please...
                      Well, actually it's a 7-11....
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Well, actually it's a 7-11....

I just bought a SNICKERS from him.
                        “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                          I just bought a SNICKERS from him.
                          Better check it for razor blades :eek:
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• diamond den™

Better check it for razor blades :eek:
                            Do you like my new Avatar, Ford????

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

Got yourself a new buddy, huh FORD ??

Comment

Working...