• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rustoffa
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

EVH responds to Hagar interview!

From http://edmontonalive.com

EA: First off, I'd like to say it's an honor, and thanks for giving us a call Eddie.

EVH: It's ED....just say ED.

EA: No problem. Let me tell you Ed, there is an absolute fever pitch buliding here in regards to the show and I for one, can't wait to see the mighty Van Halen in action again. Any thoughts on what we can expect?

EVH: Fever pitch eh? Let me tell you straight off motherfucker, you don't know me so don't be getting all warm and fuzzy calling me shit like "Ed".

EA: Umm, didn't you just tell me to call you "Ed"?

EVH: What the fuck is wrong with you? If someone told you to suck roy hagar's dick you'd probably do that too wouldn't ya?

EA: Ah, hahaha...I'm with you now man. It's really classy of you to bring up the inevitable "sam interview" thing without me having to ask. For the record, I smelled bullshit the first time I read it. It brings up an interesting point though; Are there any plans for the next Van Halen record?

EVH: *cough*
    Let me tell you something, that motherfucker can play anything in the goddamned world.

EA: There you have it folks. No problems with Eddie and Sammy. WOW! What can we expect from the next record?

EVH: *braap*
    What the fuck are you talking about? I was referring to Wolfie. Go ahead and fuck up again and this interview is over. By the way, you call me "Eddie" one more time and I'll fucking shove a canadian donut down your throat.

EA: Sorry about that Mr. Van Halen, I was kind of eluding to the rumors of Sammy Hagar calling it quits.

EVH: *bwakhha*
    That's pretty fucking *cough* bfkkfunny coming from a dipshit like you.
    *cough*
    Sambah calleeng it quits? Notheengs over 'til I say it is! *cough-brakkah*
    You mustbf read comic books you *cough-hack* fucker. We're gonna rockfth the roofth off that thing then you can say you're an asshole, GOT IT?

EA: Thanks for your time Edward, and I can't wait....

EVH: Fuckfth you and evereeone in thatfth fuckeeng town.

EA: *bleep*
  • TongueNGroove
    Head Fluffer
    • Apr 2004

Wow, that's just brilliant...You think that up all by yourself?
    -We have enough youth. How about a fountain of "Smart"?

-If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier.

Comment

• Brettt
      Roadie
      • Jun 2004

Ed is kind of rude.
      Lowtide Rocks!

Comment

• Panamark
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Would be even funnier if it wasnt so accurate.
        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

Re: EVH responds to Hagar interview!

Originally posted by rustoffa
          From http://edmontonalive.com

EA: First off, I'd like to say it's an honor, and thanks for giving us a call Eddie.

EVH: It's ED....just say ED.

EA: No problem. Let me tell you Ed, there is an absolute fever pitch buliding here in regards to the show and I for one, can't wait to see the mighty Van Halen in action again. Any thoughts on what we can expect?

EVH: Fever pitch eh? Let me tell you straight off motherfucker, you don't know me so don't be getting all warm and fuzzy calling me shit like "Ed".

EA: Umm, didn't you just tell me to call you "Ed"?

EVH: What the fuck is wrong with you? If someone told you to suck roy hagar's dick you'd probably do that too wouldn't ya?

EA: Ah, hahaha...I'm with you now man. It's really classy of you to bring up the inevitable "sam interview" thing without me having to ask. For the record, I smelled bullshit the first time I read it. It brings up an interesting point though; Are there any plans for the next Van Halen record?

EVH: *cough*
          Let me tell you something, that motherfucker can play anything in the goddamned world.

EA: There you have it folks. No problems with Eddie and Sammy. WOW! What can we expect from the next record?

EVH: *braap*
          What the fuck are you talking about? I was referring to Wolfie. Go ahead and fuck up again and this interview is over. By the way, you call me "Eddie" one more time and I'll fucking shove a canadian donut down your throat.

EA: Sorry about that Mr. Van Halen, I was kind of eluding to the rumors of Sammy Hagar calling it quits.

EVH: *bwakhha*
          That's pretty fucking *cough* bfkkfunny coming from a dipshit like you.
          *cough*
          Sambah calleeng it quits? Notheengs over 'til I say it is! *cough-brakkah*
          You mustbf read comic books you *cough-hack* fucker. We're gonna rockfth the roofth off that thing then you can say you're an asshole, GOT IT?

EA: Thanks for your time Edward, and I can't wait....

EVH: Fuckfth you and evereeone in thatfth fuckeeng town.

EA: *bleep*
          Yup, that's Ed alright! LOL
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by TongueNGroove
            I've told you once before, and I'm gonna tell you again. AND YOU'RE GOING TO FUCKING LISTEN.

GET BACK IN THE FUCKING PEN, YOU SAMMY-SUCKING COCK-STROKING SHEEP MOTHER FUCKER!!
            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Wow, you're just brilliant too...were you born that way or did the doctor drop you on your head repeatedly?
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Hey Tongue!!
                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• rustoffa
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Thanks, and you bring up an interesting point.

On the odd occasion, it's a collaboration of sorts regarding the subject.

There's a fine line between manic depression and the old "guided by voices" cliche.

In this case, "edmontonalive" is a source beyond reproach.

I would personally suggest getting back in the pen.

Carefully crawl back over there before you receive the ass-kicking of a lifetime.

Comment

• scottydabodi
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jun 2004

Man, Ed talks to me like that and I'll rip his fuckin LEGS OFF.
                    If you listen to fools
                    The Mob Rules

Comment

• Matt White
                      • Jun 2004

You should've punched him right in the COCKSUCKER, 'Offa!!!

Comment

• ScottToronto
                        Full On Cocktard
                        • Oct 2004

More rumours !!!!

We are not sheep........Listen alot of you fucks here are talking to much shit about dicks, balls, sucking, dick, masturbation.....what are you all 13 14 years old, fuck get A LIFE. I cannot for the life of me figure out where you all get your brains from.

ROTH not interested in re joining VAN HALEN. Hes moved on people, fuck stop the rumours, stop the childish playground talk and get a firm fucking grip on reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Matt White
                          • Jun 2004

Get back in the fucking Pen.

Comment

• Dan
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ScottToronto
                            We are not sheep........Listen alot of you fucks here are talking to much shit about dicks, balls, sucking, dick, masturbation.....what are you all 13 14 years old, fuck get A LIFE. I cannot for the life of me figure out where you all get your brains from.

ROTH not interested in re joining VAN HALEN. Hes moved on people, fuck stop the rumours, stop the childish playground talk and get a firm fucking grip on reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            What part of shout the fuck up do you not understand.
                            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• redblkwht
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Re: More rumours !!!!

Originally posted by ScottToronto

ScottToronto knows all, he looks into his magic sheep balls after
                              playing with them all night in the yard.
                              Dude go back to RedRonald.sheepnutsmoker.net
                              weak ass post.

good creativity on that beginnig post, sounds like the rudeness
                              he has in all interviews..lmao

EUAS

Comment

Working...