• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • poppadingo
    Full On Cocktard
    • Apr 2004

Re: More rumours !!!!

Originally posted by ScottToronto
    We are not sheep........Listen alot of you fucks here are talking to much shit about dicks, balls, sucking, dick, masturbation.....what are you all 13 14 years old, fuck get A LIFE. I cannot for the life of me figure out where you all get your brains from.

ROTH not interested in re joining VAN HALEN. Hes moved on people, fuck stop the rumours, stop the childish playground talk and get a firm fucking grip on reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FACT: This is a Pro-Roth board. To come on here and rip on people for supporting Roth is just plain stupid. I believe that you're the one that needs to put your other hand on reality and squeeze REAAAAALLYYY tight.
    You just can't fix stupid

Comment

• Matt White
      • Jun 2004

Re: Re: More rumours !!!!

Originally posted by poppadingo
      FACT: This is a Pro-Roth board. To come on here and rip on people for supporting Roth is just plain stupid. I believe that you're the one that needs to put your other hand on reality and squeeze REAAAAALLYYY tight.
      Now THAT's what I'm TALKIN' 'BOUT!!!
      5 star vote POP!!!

Comment

• redblkwht
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

seriously, do these midgets like to get pummeled ever gawdarned
        night or what?

Im back on watch too, this sheep shit is rediculous..
        do your thing & go back to your home bro, for the good
        of your OWN fanhood, your outnumbered & outgunned...

Classic board, no cheddar in the mix.

EUAS

Comment

• rustoffa
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Re: More rumours !!!!

Originally posted by ScottToronto
          get a firm fucking grip on reality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Get a firm grip on the business end of a .44 and suck it.

Comment

• VAN HLN
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Oct 2004

rrrrrrright.
            "I can only speak for Van Halen because I'm the singer in the band. But, I think we're all here this afternoon and this evening because we're a bunch of bad ass sons sa bitchesssss...I say...ahhh---David Lee Roth

Comment

• Golden AWe
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

cocks
              Originally posted by Cato
              Golden, why are you FAT?
              Originally posted by lesfunk
              Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
              http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• rustoffa
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

pussys

Comment

• Matt White
                  • Jun 2004

Snatch!!!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Is Van Halen breaking up again?
                    Last Updated Wed, 27 Oct 2004 14:54:24 EDT
                    TORONTO - There are rumours floating around the internet that rock group Van Halen may be on the verge of splitting up again.

The three founding members of the group – guitarist Eddie Van Halen, bassist Michael Anthony and drummer Alex Van Halen – reunited this spring with Sammy Hagar, the band's on-again, off-again lead singer, to tour in support of a new greatest-hits compilation, The Best of Both Worlds.

Sammy Hagar and Eddie Van Halen perform in Phoenix, Ariz., on Aug. 5. (AP photo)
                    But a report posted Monday on the Melodic Rock website, which has been picked up by other sites, suggests that the foursome is once again about to disintegrate.

The site reports that breakup rumours "flared again last week after Hagar appeared on U.S. radio station KSHE, stating in an interview that he thought the Van Halen reunion was fun, but it brought closure to that chapter."

Hagar also reportedly went on to complain about the high ticket prices for the tour and how some members of the band were not into fan interaction.

The site also says that it "was implied that once the current dates were completed, Hagar would return to touring [as a solo act] and the future of Van Halen would again be up in the air."

The band, known for hits like Jump and Running with the Devil, is currently on a swing through Western Canada. They played Edmonton on Monday and Calgary on Tuesday.

They have dates scheduled for Saskatoon on Thursday and Winnipeg on Saturday. A Montreal date is also slated for Nov. 9.

The Edmonton Sun reported that, despite some onstage jostling, the Edmonton show was "one big celebration of brotherly love."

Before this year, Hagar – who has had solo success with hits like I Can't Drive 55 – had been absent from the group since 1996.

As fans of hard-rock soap operas know, the group first rose to prominence in the 1970s when it was fronted by the flamboyant David Lee Roth. Roth parted ways with Van Halen in 1985, and was replaced by Hagar.

When Hagar left, he was replaced briefly by Gary Cherone, the former lead singer of Extreme. Cherone's tenure was the shortest of all, lasting only for a single album.

Roth then rejoined the group to record the band's first greatest-hits album in 1996, but the reconciliation was not permanent.

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Well, enough news stories are picking this up, eh? Even the CBC is reporting it.

This has gotta be true. The way I see it, HAGAR would never say this shit unless the band were finished. He's finishing his last tour dates and getting ready to split again. He's even bitching about the ticket prices and lack of fan interaction to look like the good guy when the sniping begins again.

Anyway, I'm glad that Hagar came back one last time. It proved to the brothers that Hagar is an asshole, and it proved to the world (and the band) that the Hagar line-up is NOT popular and no longer relevant.
                      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

Working...