X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

What the hell happened?

This site has been down for two days from my server. What happened?:confused:
  • Warham
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Same here. Happens every once in a while.

Comment

• diamondD
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

More than likely, the BCE hacked the site to supress FORD's revelations about voter machine fraud.
      Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by diamondD
        More than likely, the BCE hacked the site to supress FORD's revelations about voter machine fraud.
        I thought maybe U2 hacked the site because they were pissed off about downloads. -LOL

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Nah...it was the Links that did it...
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• diamond den™

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

Fucking loser! Please explain your existence?
              "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

DiamondDen could never explain his own existence. To have a fucking idiot and a panda in the same body is biologically impossible. Me, I like to just assume that he's nothing but a fucking idiot.
                Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

Why do you have a picture of GR posted?
                  "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                    Why do you have a picture of GR posted?
                    You don't like the picture?
                    Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

pic is alright. Looks like San Diego in background. Just not sure why you'd carry a pic of a guy with you from post to post?

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

pic is alright. Looks like San Diego in background. Just not sure why you'd carry a pic of a guy with you from post to post?
                        I think the pic looks pretty awful myself. I think the tank top is hilarious and the Argos hat is a nice touch.
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

wheres your pic? then put up a poll and let everyone decide.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

Id be willing to throw mine in there too. We should get a few of us to do that.

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Id be willing to throw mine in there too. We should get a few of us to do that.
                              I can tell you that mine would look better than the tank top/mullet/flabby special. But I'm still never going to throw a pic up here. Not wise, with all the friendly behavior and all. I didn't even have to Photoshop GUWAPO's.

As for you, I've already seen one of you posted on here. What made you want to take the cover shot in a gay magazine, anyway?
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...