X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

I like my photo-shopped pic. It made me "beefier". LOL
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• diamondsgirl
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
      we'll run a poll for all to vote on who the sexiaest beast here is!
      You are all sexy beasts in your own right, but, Max would win.

Seriously, he's a babe.
      “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Wow, I started a killer thread. I had no idea!

Comment

• Figs
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          Wow, I started a killer thread. I had no idea!
          You certainly did stir up aloooot of Shi'ite!

Good work guv'nor!

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
            LOL I had to teach you how to post a picture moron.

Why don't you get a job and contribute something to society

fag.

How long were you American? 2 days before your dad

dodged the draft??

Fuck you!!:p
            Boy, you sure showed me, ugly boy. LOL. In case you forgot, I'm younger than you and there was no draft when I was born. As for posting pics, wow...you sure taught me a lot, Obi Wan.

You're such a pathetic whiner. How many of the few tools you still talk to have you actually PM'd me, whining about your shit? A couple have told me already that you're whining. Shut up. You posted the pic and it's ugly. Sorry you didn't have the foresight to not post it. Anyway, you started all this, Main reject.

Have a nice day.
            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
              why is all this shit still happening? :confused: BTW in Guwapo's defense, that pic looks nothing like him.
              Sorry, BT, but maybe you should take that up with him. That idiot picked that one picture of him to post in the pic forums only a few months ago. He picked it. Not me. So, according to him, that's probably his best work. LOL! If you think it's a bad pic, you should tell him that. Not me.

Also, why is this shit happening? Because your little friend there started it and is now crying to people that he's being mistreated. What a jealous, whiny, hypocritical little old man.

As for me posting my pic, LOL...no thanks. I saw what happened to you, BT. Your pic was actually cool...but they still did something with it. It wouldn't hurt my feelings or anything. But I like to maintain a sense of privacy around here...unlike mullet-head who is proud of looking like a clown.
              Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Do you ever leave here fuckstick?

You are a lying sack of shit, anf it's the only way you can fight!!

You can bully the others but not me cockbreath.

Like I said thanks for carrying my pic around, the promotion

is great.

Gonna post yours?

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by Rikk
                  Sorry, BT, but maybe you should take that up with him. That idiot picked that one picture of him to post in the pic forums only a few months ago. He picked it. Not me. So, according to him, that's probably his best work. LOL! If you think it's a bad pic, you should tell him that. Not me.

Also, why is this shit happening? Because your little friend there started it and is now crying to people that he's being mistreated. What a jealous, whiny, hypocritical little old man.

As for me posting my pic, LOL...no thanks. I saw what happened to you, BT. Your pic was actually cool...but they still did something with it. It wouldn't hurt my feelings or anything. But I like to maintain a sense of privacy around here...unlike mullet-head who is proud of looking like a clown.
                  Pussy!

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Do you ever leave here fuckstick?

You are a lying sack of shit, anf it's the only way you can fight!!

You can bully the others but not me cockbreath.

Like I said thanks for carrying my pic around, the promotion

is great.

Gonna post yours?
                    The promotion?? LOL. Dude, I guarantee you I could get that pic up on www.uglypeople.com. In fact, I'm gonna try!

There is no lying, you sack of shit. You, on the other hand, have pulled plenty of that yourself.

You want to talk about bullying, you whining pussy? You started this bullshit, moron. But I'm gonna finish it. You old, ugly, fat, tank top-wearing, mullet-parading mother fucker.
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Pussy!
                      As someone posted earlier...it is scary how much you're dying to see my pic.

Hey, DG saw it. Why don't you ask her about it?
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

As someone posted earlier...it is scary how much you're dying to see my pic.

Hey, DG saw it. Why don't you ask her about it?
                        I couldn't give a fuck about seeing your pic, it's about

whether you have the balls to post one, which you don't,

just like you didn't come for the concert and just like you

didn't want to meet for a beer.

You're hiding behing your computer you pussy!!

Big brave Rikk, "hey Guwapo I work right near you", cool Rikk

lets meet for a beer next friday. "err sorry Guwapo, today is

my last day working here."

By the way, I already found your pic.

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                          You are all sexy beasts in your own right, but, Max would win.

Seriously, he's a babe.
                          Awwwww.......

Might I also add that you are one smoking hot and very sexy woman as well.
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

As for posting pics, wow...you sure taught me a lot, Obi Wan.
                            :p
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                              Awwwww.......

Might I also add that you are one smoking hot and very sexy woman as well.
                              I love a guy with 60/20 vision!
                              “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                                I love a guy with 60/20 vision!

Ehhhhhhh Shutuuuuup.
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...