X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • baltimoreoriole
    Roadie
    • Aug 2004

Sticky this bitch...

panamark..... "Yea I gonna sticky this thread. Oh yea. Out of Sammy Cheeses mouth."

You fucking looser. Go suck on your mom's tit before Sammy gets to it. Oh cool, maybe 500 fans are going to see DLR shake is 55 year old ass. Real nice.

You crusty bastard. How many hours do you sit here and worship that egostistical bastard. About 50? Fuck dude. So when you go to bed do you dream about DLR thirty fucking years ago singing Running with the devil?

Fuck you. What a waste of fucking time. Ohhhh, let me get off the shitter quick so I can post something NEW on a web site about a singer who is old enough to collect social fucking security. My guess is he needs it.

Tip of the hat HAHAHAHAHA

Go spank off to some old DLR song while looking at Roth's picture I know is hung up in your bedroom.

Real fucking great. How the fuck do you actually pay for this website to exist? Charity?

Go to hell. PAnamerk can go fuck a pig.
  • Denny
    Banned
    • Oct 2004

Re: Sticky this bitch...

Originally posted by baltimoreoriole
    panamark..... "Yea I gonna sticky this thread. Oh yea. Out of Sammy Cheeses mouth."

You fucking looser. Go suck on your mom's tit before Sammy gets to it. Oh cool, maybe 500 fans are going to see DLR shake is 55 year old ass. Real nice.

You crusty bastard. How many hours do you sit here and worship that egostistical bastard. About 50? Fuck dude. So when you go to bed do you dream about DLR thirty fucking years ago singing Running with the devil?

Fuck you. What a waste of fucking time. Ohhhh, let me get off the shitter quick so I can post something NEW on a web site about a singer who is old enough to collect social fucking security. My guess is he needs it.

Go spank off to some old DLR song while looking at Roth's picture I know is hung up in your bedroom.

Real fucking great. How the fuck do you actually pay for this website to exist? Charity?

Last edited by MAX; 11-11-2004, 07:33 PM.

Comment

• Denny
      Banned
      • Oct 2004

bye
      Last edited by MAX; 11-11-2004, 07:33 PM.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Hahahahahaha........you pathetic wanker!!
        I love it when one of Spammy's will-knots lobs off and posts here.
        Loser, why does Dave scare you so?

Comment

• baltimoreoriole
          Roadie
          • Aug 2004

Where did the cool spacecraft go? Mr. 12 year old

Comment

• baltimoreoriole
            Roadie
            • Aug 2004

Re: Re: Sticky this bitch...

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
            Hahahahahaha........you pathetic wanker!!
            I love it when one of Spammy's will-knots lobs off and posts here.
            Loser, why does Dave scare you so?
            Dude it is not Roth that scares me. It the fact that this fucking Vegas line singer actually has roadies. AND A FUCKING FAN SITE !!!

Not DLR, he is cool in my book. Kinda reminds me of Millie Vanille and their 15 minutes of fame. I give Roth his props. He fizzled out after about 30 minutes.

Vegas baby, vegas!!!! Lets ride

Comment

• smaz
              Commando
              • Mar 2004

Dude it is not Roth that scares me. It the fact that this fucking Vegas line singer actually has roadies. AND A FUCKING FAN SITE !!!

Not DLR, he is cool in my book. Kinda reminds me of Millie Vanille and their 15 minutes of fame. I give Roth his props. He fizzled out after about 30 minutes.

Don't see you having a fan site behind you?? Dave's got one and you're part of it. If he was that bad then why are you here?
              Moving webhosts & will be making changes to the picture hosting - watch this space..

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Re: Re: Re: Sticky this bitch...

I'll tell you right now, 4000 people wouldn't have driven all the

way to Rama to see the Spam Fag solo!

Ya CUNT!!

Comment

• smaz
                  Commando
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                  I'll tell you right now, 4000 people wouldn't have driven all the

way to Rama to see the Spam Fag solo!
                  If I could of, I would have flown there to go see Roth. I wouldn't even open the door if Van Hagar were playing in my back garden. Actually, maybe, if I had something worthless to throw at 'em.
                  Moving webhosts & will be making changes to the picture hosting - watch this space..

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by smaz
                    If I could of, I would have flown there to go see Roth. I wouldn't even open the door if Van Hagar were playing in my back garden. Actually, maybe, if I had something worthless to throw at 'em.
                    The 30 year old tins of SPAM at the back of the cupboard.

Comment

• smaz
                      Commando
                      • Mar 2004

30 year old tins of Spam for 60 year old Spam........ Sounds good!! Nice one guwapo! I knew there was a good reason for saving them

Comment

• Panamark
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

LMAO ! I love it when people are so far off the truth it makes me laugh.

Dude, Im in my 30's, own my own company, could retire easily today, have *THE* most gorgeous girlfriend in the world, and Im in good health.

My life is fucking awesome.

I wish some of my good luck your way.

As for your farmyard fantasies, Im guessing thats what attracts you
                        to Hagar. That Portly old Red faced Chap does resemble a farmyard
                        pig. Unfortunately I dont share these same beastiality attractions,
                        but hey, thanks for the kind wishes anyway. Im sure theres many
                        pigly people you can hook up with at the Hagar gigs.,

Bless you baltimoreoriole, and all your pigly dreams and aspirations !
                        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• sambo
                          Sniper
                          • Jun 2004

Dude, you are fucking hilarious... go and eat 30 tins of Spam and spend the night face down in Cabo with Mona... or fall asleep to "When It's Love" with your little night light on..

Hagar is very ordinary, Dave is far from it, you work it out cockforehead..

Thanks for brightening up my afternoon you fucking loser..
                          Last edited by sambo; 11-12-2004, 12:59 AM.
                          Go home the Earth is full....

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Hey I like a lil Cabo Wabo but this thread STINKS!
                            Pmark ROCKS and so does his lady!

Comment

• sambo
                              Sniper
                              • Jun 2004

Hey Fab, no harm no foul...

Cheers..
                              Go home the Earth is full....

Comment

Working...