X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • smaz
    Commando
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by baltimoreoriole
    How about you robots go do something innovative. Like consider your life, and the piss poor investment of your time idolizing a wash job. Or are you guys all into denial? Kinda like a AA support group. Talk to me about loooooosers. (check spelling)
    Hypocrisy again. Why don't you consider your piss poor investment into trying to stir shit here???
    Last edited by smaz; 11-17-2004, 07:55 AM.
    Moving webhosts & will be making changes to the picture hosting - watch this space..

Comment

• Loki
      Roadie
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by baltimoreoriole
      Again back to Marky Marks girlfriend, and I quote.....
      art thou done yet, oh reacquiring prima donna? return thee to thine subterranean dwelling, troll. we art tired of thine baseless hyperbole.
      "Art is a lie that tells the truth."

Comment

• baltimoreoriole
        Roadie
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by smaz
        Hypocrisy again. Why don't you consider your piss poor investment into trying to stir shit here???
        OK, fair enough. But I have spent a TOTAL of 20 minutes on and off this site. Care do divulge YOUR dedication? My guess is 20 hours per week. How far off am I. And how is 20 minutes on this site demonstrating hypocrisy?

Comment

• smaz
          Commando
          • Mar 2004

I spend probably an hour a day. So 7 hours a week, which is pretty far off 20. And you said that Panamark should consider his piss poor investment of time into this site, yet your wasting your time here trying to stir shit. That's hypocrisy. You told Panamark to stop wasting his time when your wasting yours.
          Moving webhosts & will be making changes to the picture hosting - watch this space..

Comment

• baltimoreoriole
            Roadie
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Loki
            art thou done yet, oh reacquiring prima donna? return thee to thine subterranean dwelling, troll. we art tired of thine baseless hyperbole.
            art thou done yet, idolizing oh DLR prima donna? thou art doing a disservice to thine self and thine allies buy holding that bright candle to thou face of a washed up has been. Cans't you see the wrinkles on you idols face. Lest you bolt in a fit of rage, consider the 50 year old from thine memories, and not fromst your own desires. Let Sir Roth die in peace as a nurse changing thou art bed pan. Howest you survive societies condemnation of support of a over aged crust ballest.

Comment

• baltimoreoriole
              Roadie
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
              Baltimore is a real sack of shit.

Don't worry, Baltimore...you'll get your time in Main in the Sheep Pen this Friday. You fucking asshole.
              Did you say you wanted to fuck my asshole? Load?

Comment

• baltimoreoriole
                Roadie
                • Aug 2004

Re: Re: Sticky this bitch...

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                Actually, you mixed your singers up and your facts on social security. You can start collecting social security beginning at age 62, but the age where you can fully start payments is 65. Dave is only 50, whereas Sammy is 57. If any of them is going to start collecting social security anytime soon, it would Sammy in about 5-8 years. Dave still has 15 years to go
                And let me just say, who is the one that is going to NEED social Security in 12 years?? Wannaplace a bet on THAT one?!?!

My point about social security remains. It is less about who gets to retirement age first than who is gonna need it most when they get there.

Pud.

Comment

• Matt White
                  • Jun 2004

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Good work. Your still so fucking boring you've put Mr. Pickels to sleep. Nice to see that your act hasn't changed in your down time.

Comment

• baltimoreoriole
                    Roadie
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
                    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Good work. Your still so fucking boring you've put Mr. Pickels to sleep. Nice to see that your act hasn't changed in your down time.
                    oh another one in denial. What is this infestation of DLR wankers. So that 200 users online......

Is that 200 around the world or just 200 in an insane asylum in the Austrailian outback? Fuck....

Comment

• baltimoreoriole
                      Roadie
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by smaz
                      I spend probably an hour a day. So 7 hours a week, which is pretty far off 20. And you said that Panamark should consider his piss poor investment of time into this site, yet your wasting your time here trying to stir shit. That's hypocrisy. You told Panamark to stop wasting his time when your wasting yours.

SPOT ON!!

Comment

• Matt White
                        • Jun 2004

Brought your soapbox with you I see. Gonna preach to the masses? Save your breath, we've heard the same rantings before, done with more style. Packup your dog&pony show and take it to the links where that kind of cheap entertainment is a big hit.

Comment

• baltimoreoriole
                          Roadie
                          • Aug 2004

And in other news from the desk of Conan O'Brian.........

dididididid..........

It has been reported that David Lee Roth is working as a paramedic in New York. Everything was going good until
                          Roth was fired and replaced by Sammy Hagar.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming........

didididid.........

Comment

• baltimoreoriole
                            Roadie
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
                            Brought your soapbox with you I see. Gonna preach to the masses? Save your breath, we've heard the same rantings before, done with more style. Packup your dog&pony show and take it to the links where that kind of cheap entertainment is a big hit.

How about you give me your 500 word essay on how David Lee Roth made SUCH A DIFFERENCE in YOUR life. Seems like you guys in denial have a problem w/ your inner child. Do you feel sorry for DLR, is THAT IT? It sure can't be his performance ability. And it sure as hell ain't VAN HALEN w/out Alex,Mike,and Eddie.

It is kinda funny, DLR is the ULTIMATE cover band for Van Halen. For a brief second I could see the 1984 DLR on stage. And then the cover lead singer goes into the fucking weird vibratto while singing "Ice Cream Man"

"I'm you Ice Cream Man, stop me when I'm passing bybybybybybyby"

WTF, sing it like Dave used to.

So this guy David Lee Roth, do you agree? The best cover band singer in the world impersonating the original rock band Van Halen?

Fuckity,fuck........assclown

Comment

• baltimoreoriole
                              Roadie
                              • Aug 2004

Oh, and while you are at it, why not tell me about your **gorgeous** girlfriend and how you own an IT company.

Ya know. Just to keep it real..........

Comment

• Matt White
                                • Jun 2004

Yup, you as boring as always. Nothing new to say, and a lifetime to say it. A attention whore, looking for an argument with anybody who will listen.

Shove off junior, your neither appreciated or needed here. Take your sage like wisdom and go brow beat the Van Hagar faithful. Tell 'em how great the tour is doing, how the 3 new songs are"smokin'", and how they just frost your cake!

I'm sure your just a secret millionaire, with nothing better to do than troll the net, looking for a few precious moments of pseudo-human interaction. Pipe down blowhard, we've been thru this before and your just as boring.

Comment

Working...