X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR_EngineRoom
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Brand New Van Halen T-shirt Design!

Sammy: "We're not over, not in the least. We're just taking a well deserved break"

Mikey: "Yeah, yeah...that's the ticket....what Sammy said...yeah, yeah!"

Alex: "Look, we're a hard-working band, always have been. We've been on tour for like over 75 shows now, and we're currently working on having Sammy re-do all of Roth's lyrics, and just dub in the old instrumentals for the new remasters. We wanna make sure that we screw all of our older fans more than we screwed them with the Best Of Both Worlds CD, and this is just the icing on the cake. Sammy's at his vocal best right now, and for the record, we haven't argued at all since reuniting. We'll also be printing 'It Ain't Van Halen Without Sammy Hagar' T-Shirts for our next tour, just to piss off our older fans. Van Halen is far from over, but our Roth era certainly is."

Eddie: "That's @#$%&! bullshit, we ain't @#$%&! splitting up. That's just Roth propaganda, him and his @#$%&! fans just want you to @#$%&! believe that we're @#$%&! spliitting up, but we're @#$%&! not, OK? I've got 20 @#$%&! albums worth of @#$%&! material, what the @#$%&! do you think I was doing between shows, @#$%&! smoking and drinking?!! It's all Roth hype. It's all his @#$%&! fault."
    http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
    http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
    http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif
  • TongueNGroove
    Head Fluffer
    • Apr 2004

Yah it's pretty, you wouldn't be saying that if Dave was back in the band. You would think EVH was god then.
    -We have enough youth. How about a fountain of "Smart"?

-If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier.

Comment

• scottydabodi
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

Hey TNG:
      If you listen to fools
      The Mob Rules

Comment

• DLR_EngineRoom
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by TongueNGroove
        Yah it's pretty, you wouldn't be saying that if Dave was back in the band. You would think EVH was god then.
        uh...noooooo. I used to be a HUGE Eddie fan because he was in the same band as David Lee Roth. It's been 20 yrs since I first saw 'Jump' on TV, and although the entire band WAS amazing, David Lee Roth has represented success in every way when I was in high school. Plus, I just saw Dave LIVE 2 wks ago, and I can GUARAN-DAMN-TEE you that I don't care for a reunion anymore, 'cause that would drag Diamond Dave down. Put simply, from what I saw 2 wks ago, Dave doesn't need a bunch of has-beens. I'd actually prefer that he stays with the KICKASS band he's got RIGHT NOW. So tanx but no tanx hagarita sheep, even if DLR reunited with the VH Bros., EDDIE/ALEX & MIKE WOULD STILL SUCK SHIT, DIG?
        Last edited by DLR_EngineRoom; 11-17-2004, 08:36 PM.
        http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
        http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
        http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

• rustoffa
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

One things for certain regarding your little scenario, Ed would be alot more focused on holding up his end of the deal.

Fuck, Dave bringing back the fury would double as an intervention!

Lookit that dude, one of your posts had a silver lining!

Give yourself a pat on the back and a well deserved fire ant facial.

Comment

• bueno bob
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Warham
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Here's my version...

Comment

• TLR
                Head Fluffer
                • Jun 2004

Interesting...where can consumers begin lining up?

Comment

• Warham
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Here's another one...

Comment

• Switch84
                    Veteran
                    • Feb 2004

Where can I get one? Somebody oughta make those tees for REAL!

How about "Dave says FUCK VAN HALEN"........

LMMFAOBT
                    "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                    Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• TLR
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Switch84
                      Where can I get one? Somebody oughta make those tees for REAL!

How about "Dave says FUCK VAN HALEN"........

LMMFAOBT
                      I'm in line right behind you...

Comment

• Warham
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Here's my grand finale...

And the best seller!
                        Last edited by Warham; 11-18-2004, 12:45 AM.

Comment

• bueno bob
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

I see I haven't yet voted for you, War...I'm about to correct that oversight based on the above post.
                          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Panamark
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

*WRONG*

If Roth was back, and EVH was playing RWTD and Unchained, the way he is now, I would still be pissed off at Ed..

That really is Van Hagar's problem, the widespread acceptance of
                            mediocrity, by both the fans, and the band itself.

I mean, come on, lets be real. Look at all the members of the
                            Van Halen circus, who is most off the planet at the moment ???
                            EVH by light years. Yet the fucking Spamsters think its the second
                            coming..

Yeah Dudes, Up for Breakfast is so much better than Me Wise Magic.
                            Fuck off.
                            BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by DLR_EngineRoom
                              Sammy: "We're not over, not in the least. We're just taking a well deserved break"

Mikey: "Yeah, yeah...that's the ticket....what Sammy said...yeah, yeah!"

Alex: "Look, we're a hard-working band, always have been. We've been on tour for like over 75 shows now, and we're currently working on having Sammy re-do all of Roth's lyrics, and just dub in the old instrumentals for the new remasters. We wanna make sure that we screw all of our older fans more than we screwed them with the Best Of Both Worlds CD, and this is just the icing on the cake. Sammy's at his vocal best right now, and for the record, we haven't argued at all since reuniting. We'll also be printing 'It Ain't Van Halen Without Sammy Hagar' T-Shirts for our next tour, just to piss off our older fans. Van Halen is far from over, but our Roth era certainly is."

Eddie: "That's @#$%&! bullshit, we ain't @#$%&! splitting up. That's just Roth propaganda, him and his @#$%&! fans just want you to @#$%&! believe that we're @#$%&! spliitting up, but we're @#$%&! not, OK? I've got 20 @#$%&! albums worth of @#$%&! material, what the @#$%&! do you think I was doing between shows, @#$%&! smoking and drinking?!! It's all Roth hype. It's all his @#$%&! fault."

LMFAO!! Classic, I love Eddie's rant!

Comment

Working...