X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • plecostomus
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Nov 2004

What happened to EVH?

I have been a lurker for a couple days, but felt compelled to ask what has Eddie done to himself. He looks like a walking corpse. The last time I saw a photo of him was in 1984 and he looked fine. At times he looks like one of the "planet of the apes" characters.
    I saw him at the Capital Centre in Wash DC back in 1984. He looked like a nasty person. He even deliberately flicked his cigarette at someone. What has become of him?
  • DavidLeeNatra
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

you want to know what happened to him?

this:
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• SweetSecrets
      Sniper
      • Jun 2004

Re: What happened to EVH?

Originally posted by plecostomus
      I have been a lurker for a couple days, but felt compelled to ask what has Eddie done to himself. He looks like a walking corpse. The last time I saw a photo of him was in 1984 and he looked fine. At times he looks like one of the "planet of the apes" characters.
      I saw him at the Capital Centre in Wash DC back in 1984. He looked like a nasty person. He even deliberately flicked his cigarette at someone. What has become of him?
      Playing with Sammy will do that to ya! Too bad ED is blind to the symptoms. He should have known playing with that fat, alien-probed guy, would have some adverse effects on him!
      Baby Pana due April 28th!

I love Daddy Panamark! :0

Comment

• David Van Via
        Sniper
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by plecostomus
        He was consumed by an ego. And therefore lost his talent and dignity!
        Rumour has it that Van Halen have continued in recent years with a new lead signer, but since there 1985 breakup, nobody involved has ever recaptured that spontaneous cheeseburger magic!

ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE

Comment

• Atomic_Rob
          Head Fluffer
          • Apr 2004

That is a fuckin Shocking picture you posted DavidLeeNatra
          Diamond Dave Is Van Halen. 'Nuff Said

Comment

• David Van Via
            Sniper
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Atomic_Rob
            That is a fuckin Shocking picture you posted DavidLeeNatra
            They look like they're autditioning for a film part but Eddie should be played by Michael J Fox!
            Rumour has it that Van Halen have continued in recent years with a new lead signer, but since there 1985 breakup, nobody involved has ever recaptured that spontaneous cheeseburger magic!

ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE

Comment

• aesop
              Commando
              • Oct 2004

My grandmother has an old davenport made outta the same fabric as Mickey's jacket. And Ed looks like he just got back from a Menudo audition.
              Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• plecostomus
                Roth Army Recruit
                • Nov 2004

Michael Anthony- This guy always had the aura of knowing that he never really belonged to the band.

Alex- Greasy, latino-resembling underachieving percussionist who hides behind mirrored glasses. Not at all worthy to be in the band either.

Eddie- Short on words guy gets the key to the world. The rest is predictable.

Sammy- Right here, right now = The right place at the right time.

Comment

• Matt White
                  • Jun 2004

"WHAT HAPPENED TO EVH?"

Easy, really.........

Comment

• Switch84
                    Veteran
                    • Feb 2004

That 'Eddie auditoning for Menudo' diss was CLASSIC! Menudo worked for Ricky Martin. Maybe Eddie Van Breakdown should enlist him for VH's next lead singer............

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
                    "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                    Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Switch84
                      Veteran
                      • Feb 2004

Stranger things have happened....

Van Halen's fourth singer?????
                      "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                      Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• aesop
                        Commando
                        • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Switch84
                        That 'Eddie auditoning for Menudo' diss was CLASSIC! Menudo worked for Ricky Martin. Maybe Eddie Van Breakdown should enlist him for VH's next lead singer............

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
                        ROTFLMFAO @ Eddie Van Breakdown.
                        Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• SheAintWaiting
                          Roadie
                          • Apr 2004

DLNatra... the "Wham!" quotation you put with it from before was perfect.

It got funnier when I started thinking about Spam singing the words to Wham's radio hit that said something like "don't leave me hangin' solo."

Ha ha ha. I mean really, in that photo they look like they're gonna start screaming
                          "Wyyyyy Emmm Ceee Ayyyy" any second.

sAw
                          "I won't tour on a greatest hits record, that's like basically saying, we're over. Wasted. Biggest waste of time in the world. Strictly money." -Sammy Hagar, 1996.

Comment

• col5150
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Feb 2004

its twenty years since 1984 an the guys a rock god whos indulged in enough drugs to knock out a heard of horses in his youtjh. people seem to criticize edd too much, Dave aint lookin to great for his age either and anyone who says he looks as good as he did in the day is clearly dilouded.

Comment

• Don Corleone
                              Veteran
                              • May 2004

Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...