X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • franksters
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

bush visit canada

I guess bush is looking for friends now , his speach was all about how good canadian are...

I guess he finally acknowledge that no one can be the leader of the world alone it's like being a captain when there is no team..

hahaha
    SUMMER'S JUST
    AROUND
    THE CORNER!

[IMG]
    http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg
  • Big Train
    Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

I dont know if I would go THAT far...

Comment

• ODShowtime
      ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

we just got over the crappy ass US tour and now the world tour is starting up?

at least the twins and spamual new when to call it quits!
      gnaw on it

Comment

• franksters
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

have you heard the speach ... the man is desperate to have allies in order to continue the work, mind you i have nothing against it u.s do the dirty work spend the trillions and we send some peace maker after and stabilise the situation, beleive me we are gettin some for our money!

also now the us dollar as drop and canadian dollar is up almost to the 90cent so it's all good..

US need to have allies like canada , great britain and so on or else no one will approve their actions, and afgan and irak is really nothing wait for korea china and maybe even russia to be in the game, believe me big train they need everybody because the other countries I just named , they don't fuck around and they have the money the man power and the technologie...
        SUMMER'S JUST
        AROUND
        THE CORNER!

[IMG]

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Not only was it the first time I ever heard Bush use the word "multi-lateral", but I believed he used it 6 times.

His researchers and speech writers did a good job, I will give them that, but he can still shove the missile defence program.
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Warham
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Just imagine if Canada was, say, next to Iraq or Iran. Do you think they would spend more money on their military, or do you think they would leave it up to their next door neighbors to do that for them?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Warham
              Just imagine if Canada was, say, next to Iraq or Iran. Do you think they would spend more money on their military, or do you think they would leave it up to their next door neighbors to do that for them?
              Canada does need to spend more on defense. A Toronto based military analyst has recently predicted Canada will essentially be disarmed because most of its weapon's systems will have reached the end of their service lives.

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

It'd never happen, but if America or any other heavily armed country like China wanted to invade Canada for the hell of it, they'd put up less of a fight than the Iraqis did when the U.S. went into Baghdad.

I heard Canada has a few thousand in their military. Not too many in case of an emergency.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                  Not only was it the first time I ever heard Bush use the word "multi-lateral", but I believed he used it 6 times.

His researchers and speech writers did a good job, I will give them that, but he can still shove the missile defence program.
                  "Canada is like a loft apartment over a really great party!" - Robin Williams

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                    "Canada is like a loft apartment over a really great party!" - Robin Williams

I don't believe the quote is quite right. He described it up here as a quiet gathering of friends, compared to the crazy party down below. It's a compliment, not an insult.

- The Colonel
                    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                      I don't believe the quote is quite right. He described it up here as a quiet gathering of friends, compared to the crazy party down below. It's a compliment, not an insult.

- The Colonel
                      Colonel? You didn't see on DDLR where I promoted you?
                      “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Oh shit, that's right, my bad!

- The GENERAL.

Comment

• franksters
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2004

I wish canada will try to become a country that no one cares ( military way) like finland iceland norway switzerland ect...

that way we stay away from all that shit and we keep our independence intact..
                          SUMMER'S JUST
                          AROUND
                          THE CORNER!

[IMG]

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by franksters
                            I wish canada will try to become a country that no one cares ( military way) like finland iceland norway switzerland ect...

that way we stay away from all that shit and we keep our independence intact..
                            Bonjour mes amis. Comment ca va?

I think we need to keep the peace-keeping that Pearson got us into.

You folks in PQ will be the ones to keep us out of the missile defense bullshit though. 65% of Quebec is against it, if Martin signs on, it would pretty much GUARANTEE a yes vote next referendum.

So, thanks to you Quebecer's - keep it up!

Comment

• Viking
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel:
                              .....but he can still shove the missile defence program.
                              Worked there for three years. Oh, the stories I could tell........

Comment

Working...