X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
    Just imagine if Canada was, say, next to Iraq or Iran.
    They're next to the BCE. That's close enough.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• JoeyT.
      Banned
      • Dec 2004

Ford, Kerry and Edwards all got absolutely humiliated on Nov. 2. Humiliated is an understatement. 3 million votes. Wow.

Comment

• Wayne L.

Canada is the biggest joke of a country just as much as France is in opposing the war in Iraq because it wouldn't have made it at all without a little help from the U. S. I think President Bush was just trying to mend fences like most leaders do but Canada is waste of time anyway except for a few great rock, country & comedy acts.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Maybe we can merge this thread and the one on the Intelligence Bill and the Canadians will finally get some intelligence. Especially Angel.
          “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• franksters
            Veteran
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Wayne L.
            Canada is the biggest joke of a country just as much as France is in opposing the war in Iraq because it wouldn't have made it at all without a little help from the U. S. I think President Bush was just trying to mend fences like most leaders do but Canada is waste of time anyway except for a few great rock, country & comedy acts.
            At least by opposing to war we prevent things like 9/11 to happen here, believe me i traval a lot and anywhere around the world people respect and love canada, we also got voted best place to live on earth i think 4 years in a row,

as for the usa it's unfortunate but people usually hate you and in every country they have a name for u.s citizens isn't that funny!!

i'd rather have a canadian flag on my back than a us one, it usually get me favors! instead of trouble.

president bush is a morron and an hypocrite, he is driving your country down: money wise, health wise, military wise, he is making enemies for us everytime he speaks on an international platform, and on top of it he says they go defent the people of these country afgan irak ect.. but frankly it is just because of the gas issue: to secure your price of gas, usa don't go defend or liberate no one if they don't have some $$$$ involve...

why bush didn't sign kyoto : simply because he doesn't give a fuck about the world and the pollution.

he says he doesn't like dictator country and that the people should be free, WHY DOESN'T HE GO TO SAOUDIE ARABIA and kill those fuckers..

simply because usa buys 35% of it's gas and oil product from there...

so right now u.s.a for me stands for :united stupid assholes....
            SUMMER'S JUST
            AROUND
            THE CORNER!

[IMG]
            http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• YEAHIMROTH!
              Full On Cocktard
              • Sep 2004

why do u americans treat whats going on like a computer game in iraq? with use the " goodies " and everyone else the " baddies " and speaking as someone from U.K fkn everyfkn person here hates america the only person who does i tony blair because he must be gettin something out if it. you ruined it for yourselves with your gung ho approach to everything. america summed up in one word = NEWBS.

Comment

• franksters
                Veteran
                • Mar 2004

wow finally some back up!
                thumbs up for you Yeahimroth!
                SUMMER'S JUST
                AROUND
                THE CORNER!

[IMG]

Comment

• WACF
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Wayne L.

Be careful, your intelligence is showing....

Comment

• WACF
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

....that was sarcasm.....

Comment

• WACF
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                      It'd never happen, but if America or any other heavily armed country like China wanted to invade Canada for the hell of it, they'd put up less of a fight than the Iraqis did when the U.S. went into Baghdad.

I heard Canada has a few thousand in their military. Not too many in case of an emergency.
                      That is not true...our military is small but not that small.

Our military relies on reserves also...like your NG units...they are never counted into the numbers.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by YEAHIMROTH!
                        why do u americans treat whats going on like a computer game in iraq? with use the " goodies " and everyone else the " baddies " and speaking as someone from U.K fkn everyfkn person here hates america the only person who does i tony blair because he must be gettin something out if it. you ruined it for yourselves with your gung ho approach to everything. america summed up in one word = NEWBS.
                        You have had an incredibly poor education. A pity.

Comment

• WACF
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel

I think we need to keep the peace-keeping that Pearson got us into.

That is what gives us the ability to have a say in the goings on within the UN.

We are slipping though....

There is nothing wrong with peace keeping...it is our duty as a "Have" nation.
                          The thing the general pulbic do not seem to realize is that a peace keeping army must be a well trained and equiped fighting army...otherwise what good are you?
                          We have succeded but our lack of fresh replacements is cathcing up.
                          It took troubles in Afghanistan to finally get a decent jeep...Sea Kings, fuck...I bet if the PM had to fly to work everyday in one they would of been replaced long ago.

Comment

• franksters
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2004

I wonder if usa learns about other things than the us in school, cause they never seem to know where canada is and once a guy from california told me that he tough that north of new york was the ocean!!

I had to told him that montreal was the team that bet the l.a. in the stanley cup final so he would know what i was talking about, and by the way we don't live in igloos!
                            SUMMER'S JUST
                            AROUND
                            THE CORNER!

[IMG]

Comment

• WACF
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              Canada does need to spend more on defense. A Toronto based military analyst has recently predicted Canada will essentially be disarmed because most of its weapon's systems will have reached the end of their service lives.
                              That is crap....

We have many short commings in equipment but what we do have is excellent.

The Coyote was relied on heavily by British and U.S. forces in Kosovo and once again in afghanistan...home grown technoligy.
                              The Lav III Kodiak is good kit...packs 25mm cannon at 100 Kmh/h with a infantry section in the rear.
                              Our frigates are one of the few allied nations that take command of your Carrier battle groups...

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by franksters

so right now u.s.a for me stands for :united stupid assholes....
                                Elvis, sticky this bitch.

This fuckin' frog should be on everyone's SHIT LIST!!!! Give him 1 Star.
                                Last edited by BigBadBrian; 12-03-2004, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Working...