X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ally_Kat
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Ted Kennedy gives free Driving Lessons to Poor Teens

TED KENNEDY GIVES FREE DRIVING LESSONS TO POOR TEENS!

By MICHAEL FORSYTH

Super-compassionate liberal Senator Ted Kennedy is one of the richest politicians in America, but he's quietly giving back -- by teaching poor inner-city teens to drive, free of charge!

That's the surprising revelation of a clergyman who coordinates the program, based in a community center in Washington, D.C.

"Teddy doesn't charge these kids a dime and doesn't take any credit," reveals Father Bryan MacKelly. "He volunteers his time on the down-low -- he doesn't really want the media to make a big deal about his personal generosity.

"He told me, 'Safe driving is a skill every young American deserves to have -- not just the rich.' "

The bighearted Massachusetts senator drives himself to the community center in an unobtrusive old Pontiac he uses to give the free one-hour lessons.

"He comes and goes without waiting for thanks, like the Lone Ranger," Fr. MacKelly marvels.

When the roly-poly, silver-haired politician first showed up and was introduced as the new driving instructor, the high-schoolers -- ages 16 to 18 -- were shocked.

"Who's the weird fat dude?" one youth asked.

After Fr. MacKelly introduced him as Ted Kennedy, the teens were even more awestruck.

"It's the dude who got assassinated, y'all," another youth whispered.

Fr. MacKelly hastily explained that it was Ted's older brother, President John F. Kennedy, who was murdered in Dallas.

Lakwanda, 17, was one of the first pupils to go for a spin with the legendary lawmaker.

"At first, I was real nervous, 'cause pulling out from the curb, Mr. Ted knocked over two garbage cans and scraped the fender on a fire hydrant," she recalls. "He laughed and apologized and told me it had been a while since he did his own driving.

"But once he put me behind the wheel, he was real cool. He kept telling stories about the old days and famous people he'd met, like Bob Dylan and Fidel Castro.

"I didn't know who they were, but I liked that he was so friendly."

The senator, who was involved in the infamous 1969 Chappaquiddick car accident in which a young woman drowned, makes no attempt to downplay the tragedy during lessons. Instead, he uses the incident as a cautionary tale.

"Some of you may be a little scared of driving," he tells the youngsters. "Well you should be. One momentary lapse of attention, breaking one 'minor' traffic rule and you or a loved one could wind up dead."

The senator has been giving lessons since February, when he ran into Fr. MacKelly at a charitable function.

"I was telling Teddy about some of our programs," the pastor remembers. "When I mentioned we had two volunteer driving instructors and were looking for a third, his eyes lit up."
    Roth Army Militia
  • Ally_Kat
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

I know that this is fake. I bet 3 people call me a retard or something and try to prove that it's a fake newssource.
    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• lucky wilbury

:bottle:

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
        I know that this is fake. I bet 3 people call me a retard or something and try to prove that it's a fake newssource.
        Is it from the Onion?
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• BrownSound1
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Mar 2003

So he's going to show them how to drive off a bridge?

Comment

• Ally_Kat
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            Is it from the Onion?
            Weekly World News!

I found it while trying to find that Saddam-BIn Laden-goat family tree pic for a friend. I had always brushed WWN off as trying to push fake shit off to gullible people, but reading this, it flows more like the Onion.

I love it!
            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• blueturk
              Veteran
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Brownsound1
              So he's going to show them how to drive off a bridge?
              You also have to get out of the water afterwards!

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Re: Ted Kennedy gives free Driving Lessons to Poor Teens

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                TED KENNEDY GIVES FREE DRIVING LESSONS TO POOR TEENS!

By MICHAEL FORSYTH

Super-compassionate liberal Senator Ted Kennedy is one of the richest ."
                See Ally_Kat, as young as you are you knew this would be funny. That's good.

=PtS=
                Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by lucky wilbury
                  :bottle:
                  haha wlibury

LOL

That's the BEST smiley art I've seen t2o make a point.

Congrat's

or, cuntgrats

=PtS=
                  Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Igosplut
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I still say this is the funniest lampoon of Teddy boy...

Billy West did this for WBCN in the 80s...

Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Before you guys sit there and beat up poor ole' Teddy, don't forget the President you so worship was a convicted DRUNK DRIVER that redeemed himself through an extensive "borning" again process.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut
                          I still say this is the funniest lampoon of Teddy boy...

Billy West did this for WBCN in the 80s...

http://www.bigmattress.com/audio/Wee...0Kennedy's.ram
                          Ted Kenndy is the least desirable Kennedy, yet he still has been a fine leader in the Senate over the years and very effective at stumping for his constituency.

I am not defending his driving record, but ask yourself how things may go wrong in your life if you lost three brothers.

Comment

• Igosplut
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                            Ted Kenndy is the least desirable Kennedy, yet he still has been a fine leader in the Senate over the years and very effective at stumping for his constituency.

I am not defending his driving record, but ask yourself how things may go wrong in your life if you lost three brothers.
                            Why don't you ask Mary Jo Kopecchne's parents how they feel about poor Teds life??
                            Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

Working...