Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phil theStalker
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

When you find me remember, I didn't come to your country to meet with you. You came to my country with the globalists big lie that you're helping America.

You weren't even born in 1963 when I knew you were coming to meet me one day.

I'm waiting for you.

I've been expecting you for a long time.

And I'm ready to meet you.

Do not come into my house with a gun from a foreign land.

You will not like the welcome to America you are going to get.

Listen to me Slovak boy. Listen to me Russian boy. Listen to me Chinese boy. You do not belong in my house with your gun.
    Last edited by Phil theStalker; 12-06-2004, 03:36 PM.
    Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Phil theStalker
      When you find me remember, I didn't come to your country to meet with you. You came to my country with the globalists big lie that you're helping America.

You weren't even born in 1963 when I knew you were coming to meet me one day.

I'm waiting for you.

I've been expecting you for a long time.

And I'm ready to meet you.

Do not come into my house with a gun from a foreign land.

You will not like the welcome to America you are going to get.

Listen to me Slovak boy. Listen to me Russian boy. Listen to me Chinese boy. You do not belong in my house with your gun.
      My house is America.
      Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by fanofdave
        gentlemen,

i believe we can all agree that the vast majority
        of politicians; republicans/democrats/independents,
        are full of bullshit, carry excess baggage, lie and
        have skeletons in their closets. Those are just a
        few of the main ingredients of a U.S. politician.

"WINNING AN ARGUMENT ON THE INTERNET
        IS LIKE WINNING A RACE IN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS:

YOU'RE STILL RETARDED."
        Part 1- Somewhat true.

Part 2- This is not an argument, it is a debate. Nobody's going to "win" anything.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by lucky wilbury
          i'll let the guy in your avatar explain why it was nessesary to it iraq:

XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX WED JAN 15, 2004 11:28:25 ET XXXXX

WES CLARK MADE CASE FOR IRAQ WAR BEFORE CONGRESS; TRANSCRIPT REVEALED

**World Exclusive**

Two months ago Democratic hopeful Wesley Clark declared in a debate that he has always been firmly against the current Iraq War.

"I've been very consistent... I've been against this war from the beginning," the former general said in Detroit on October 26.

"I was against it last summer, I was against it in the fall, I was against it in the winter, I was against it in the spring. And I'm against it now."

But just six month prior in an op-ed in the LONDON TIMES Clark offered praise for the courage of President Bush's action.

Whoever said I give a shit about what Wesley said, or what pseudo-journalist Matt Fudge says either. Bob Dylan was strongly against the Vietnam War and American militerism. You have him in your avatar!

"President Bush and Tony Blair should be proud of their resolve in the face of so much doubt," Clark wrote on April 10, 2003. "Can anything be more moving than the joyous throngs swarming the streets of Baghdad? Memories of the fall of the Berlin Wall, and the defeat of Milosevic in Belgrade flood back. Statues and images of Saddam are smashed and defiled."

Gee. What ever happened to the "joyous throngs" of Iraqis? Maybe they're busy hinding in the homes for fear of being killed in a bombing attack.

first of pakisthan is some form of democracy they do have a parliment and have had presidential elcetions. seconldy the people in most of those countries blame israel for their circumstance. you can go to the poorest of poor towns in any one of those country and asked why its that way and thell say its becaus the jews are in palistine. their government situation won't even come up.

A pseudo-Democracy maybe. They are also a big nuclear proliferator (see my Dr. Khan thread) that is being very uncooperative.

fdr supported stalin so whats your point? the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

My point is we should not be so hypocritical and short sighted when choosing which dictators we support and which ones we proclaim a holy crusade against! And act so cavalier as the worlds holy liberator and spreader of democracy!

Comment

• lucky wilbury

1. bob never said anything about the vietnam war. people interpreted his songs their own way and used them in their own way and the media(which he hates) tired to pin him to one point of view even though he might have had a different point of view:

"My stuff -- (they) were songs, they weren't sermons," he tells 60 Minutes. "If you examine the songs I don't believe you're going to find anything in there that says that I'm a spokesman for anybody or anything really."

2. our support for iraq was started under jimmy carter again eenemy of my enemy is my friend

3. pakistan sold nuke secrets and went nuclear under clintons watch

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

1- Bob Dylan's songs quite clearly reflected the times "are a changin'" and his background coming from a working class family. He never wrote a Toby Kieth style pro-American song either.

2-
              our support for iraq was started under jimmy carter again eenemy of my enemy is my friend
              You mean like Bin Laden and his mujahedeen during the Reagan Adminstration?

The support for Iraq continued unabated and was accelerated throughout the Reagan and Father's Administrations until Saddam had more tanks that Hitler did by 1989 and was devoid of an enemy to fight (Iran) which led directly to his invasion of Kuwait.

3- What's Dubya doing about Pakistan's Dr. Kahn besides turning a blind eye to their lionizing him as a nat'l hero and allowing their renegade intelligence service to continue to support the Taliban.

Comment

• lucky wilbury

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                1- Bob Dylan's songs quite clearly reflected the times "are a changin'" and his background coming from a working class family. He never wrote a Toby Kieth style pro-American song either.

bobs songs like he said can be anything you want them to be he just thinks many people have taken them and are taking them the wrong way

2-

You mean like Bin Laden and his mujahedeen during the Reagan Adminstration?
                try again. but since your a new on the board i'll go over this ground again so here we go:

the cia DID NOT support bin laden. EVER. the cia was responsible for afghans and afghans only and the isi ,inter services intelligence, in pakisthan ran all the little jihadists that went into afghanisthan. all of them who stayed were later supported by the isi in their creation of the taliban. just the notion of the us supported bin laden is one of the dumbest things out their because what would he get from us? money? he was loaded. he got 250 million when he turned 18. oh yeah the pennies that he would have gotten from us would have made a huge difference

some stuff from janes:

404 error - This is not the page you requested - use our search tool or navigate the featured links to reach the Defence information, news and analysis you need

The ISI chief, Lt Gen Mahmood Ahmed, who was visiting Washington when New York and the Pentagon were attacked, agreed to share desperately needed information about the Taliban with the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and other US security officials. The CIA has well-established links with the ISI, having trained it in the 1980s to ‘run’ Afghan mujahideen (holy Muslim warriors), Islamic fundamentalists from Pakistan as well as Arab volunteers by providing them with arms and logistic support to evict the Soviet occupation of Kabul.

Founded soon after independence in 1948 to collect intelligence in Pakistan-controlled Kashmir and in East Pakistan (later Bangladesh), the ISI was modelled on Savak, the Iranian security agency, and like Savak was trained by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the SDECE, France’s external intelligence service. The 1979 Soviet occupation of Afghanistan led the CIA, smarting from its retreat from Vietnam, into enhancing the ISI's covert action capabilities by running mujahideen resistance groups against the Soviets in Afghanistan.

------------------

the pakisthanis ran everything. and who's idea was all this? jimmy carters:

Zbigniew Brzezinski:How Jimmy Carter and I Started the Mujahideen
                Interview of Zbigniew Brzezinski Le Nouvel Observateur (France), Jan 15-21, 1998, p. 76*

Q: The former director of the CIA, Robert Gates, stated in his memoirs ["From the Shadows"], that American intelligence services began to aid the Mujahadeen in Afghanistan 6 months before the Soviet intervention. In this period you were the national security adviser to President Carter. You therefore played a role in this affair. Is that correct?

Brzezinski: Yes. According to the official version of history, CIA aid to the Mujahadeen began during 1980, that is to say, after the Soviet army invaded Afghanistan, 24 Dec 1979. But the reality, secretly guarded until now, is completely otherwise: Indeed, it was July 3, 1979 that President Carter signed the first directive for secret aid to the opponents of the pro-Soviet regime in Kabul. And that very day, I wrote a note to the president in which I explained to him that in my opinion this aid was going to induce a Soviet military intervention.

Q: Despite this risk, you were an advocate of this covert action. But perhaps you yourself desired this Soviet entry into war and looked to provoke it?

Brzezinski: It isn't quite that. We didn't push the Russians to intervene, but we knowingly increased the probability that they would.

Q: When the Soviets justified their intervention by asserting that they intended to fight against a secret involvement of the United States in Afghanistan, people didn't believe them. However, there was a basis of truth. You don't regret anything today?

Brzezinski: Regret what? That secret operation was an excellent idea. It had the effect of drawing the Russians into the Afghan trap and you want me to regret it? The day that the Soviets officially crossed the border, I wrote to President Carter: We now have the opportunity of giving to the USSR its Vietnam war. Indeed, for almost 10 years, Moscow had to carry on a war unsupportable by the government, a conflict that brought about the demoralization and finally the breakup of the Soviet empire.

Q: And neither do you regret having supported the Islamic [integrisme], having given arms and advice to future terrorists?

Brzezinski: What is most important to the history of the world? The Taliban or the collapse of the Soviet empire? Some stirred-up Moslems or the liberation of Central Europe and the end of the cold war?

Q: Some stirred-up Moslems? But it has been said and repeated: Islamic fundamentalism represents a world menace today.

Brzezinski: Nonsense! It is said that the West had a global policy in regard to Islam. That is stupid. There isn't a global Islam. Look at Islam in a rational manner and without demagoguery or emotion. It is the leading religion of the world with 1.5 billion followers. But what is there in common among Saudi Arabian fundamentalism, moderate Morocco, Pakistan militarism, Egyptian pro-Western or Central Asian secularism? Nothing more than what unites the Christian countries.

* There are at least two editions of this magazine; with the perhaps sole exception of the Library of Congress, the version sent to the United States is shorter than the French version, and the Brzezinski interview was not included in the shorter version.

The above has been translated from the French by Bill Blum author of the indispensible, "Killing Hope: US Military and CIA Interventions Since World War II" and "Rogue State: A Guide to the World's Only Superpower" Portions of the books can be read at: <http://members.aol.com/superogue/homepage.htm>

The support for Iraq continued unabated and was accelerated throughout the Reagan and Father's Administrations until Saddam had more tanks that Hitler did by 1989 and was devoid of an enemy to fight (Iran) which led directly to his invasion of Kuwait.

again enemy of my enemy is my friend. it stopped the spread of an iranian style government throughout the middle east.

3- What's Dubya doing about Pakistan's Dr. Kahn besides turning a blind eye to their lionizing him as a nat'l hero and allowing their renegade intelligence service to continue to support the Taliban.

1. bush stopped it unlike clinton who let it run wild.

2. only parts of the isi are againest the us and pakisthan. so are with us some are againest us but so far their help has lead to the capture of:

KHALID SHAIKH MOHAMMED
                ABU ZUBAYDAH
                RAMZI BINALSHIBH
                Ahmed Khalfan Ghailani
                TAWFIQ ATTASH KHALLAD

to name a few

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

As far as Dylan's songs go, I believe this one is pretty blatant regarding his feelings toward war and the BCE-fueled military-industrial complex....

Come you masters of war
                  You that build all the guns
                  You that build the death planes
                  You that build the big bombs
                  You that hide behind walls
                  You that hide behind desks
                  I just want you to know
                  I can see through your masks

You that never done nothin'
                  But build to destroy
                  You play with my world
                  Like it's your little toy
                  You put a gun in my hand
                  And you hide from my eyes
                  And you turn and run farther
                  When the fast bullets fly

Like Judas of old
                  You lie and deceive
                  A world war can be won
                  You want me to believe
                  But I see through your eyes
                  And I see through your brain
                  Like I see through the water
                  That runs down my drain

You fasten the triggers
                  For the others to fire
                  Then you set back and watch
                  When the death count gets higher
                  You hide in your mansion
                  As young people's blood
                  Flows out of their bodies
                  And is buried in the mud

You've thrown the worst fear
                  That can ever be hurled
                  Fear to bring children
                  Into the world
                  For threatening my baby
                  Unborn and unnamed
                  You ain't worth the blood
                  That runs in your veins

How much do I know
                  To talk out of turn
                  You might say that I'm young
                  You might say I'm unlearned
                  But there's one thing I know
                  Though I'm younger than you
                  Even Jesus would never
                  Forgive what you do

Let me ask you one question
                  Is your money that good
                  Will it buy you forgiveness
                  Do you think that it could
                  I think you will find
                  When your death takes its toll
                  All the money you made
                  Will never buy back your soul

And I hope that you die
                  And your death'll come soon
                  I will follow your casket
                  In the pale afternoon
                  And I'll watch while you're lowered
                  Down to your deathbed
                  And I'll stand o'er your grave
                  'Til I'm sure that you're dead

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• lucky wilbury

maybe bob wrote this one from dlr's perspective. hell maybe dlr should cover it and dedicate it the the vh bros!

You got a lotta nerve
                    To say you are my friend
                    When I was down
                    You just stood there grinning

You got a lotta nerve
                    To say you got a helping hand to lend
                    You just want to be on
                    The side that's winning

You say I let you down
                    You know it's not like that
                    If you're so hurt
                    Why then don't you show it

You say you lost your faith
                    But that's not where it's at
                    You had no faith to lose
                    And you know it

I know the reason
                    That you talk behind my back
                    I used to be among the crowd
                    You're in with

Do you take me for such a fool
                    To think I'd make contact
                    With the one who tries to hide
                    What he don't know to begin with

You see me on the street
                    You always act surprised
                    You say, "How are you?" "Good luck"
                    But you don't mean it

When you know as well as me
                    You'd rather see me paralyzed
                    Why don't you just come out once
                    And scream it

No, I do not feel that good
                    When I see the heartbreaks you embrace
                    If I was a master thief
                    Perhaps I'd rob them

And now I know you're dissatisfied
                    With your position and your place
                    Don't you understand
                    It's not my problem

I wish that for just one time
                    You could stand inside my shoes
                    And just for that one moment
                    I could be you

Yes, I wish that for just one time
                    You could stand inside my shoes
                    You'd know what a drag it is
                    To see you

Comment

• lucky wilbury

even this part.

You see me on the street
                      You always act surprised
                      You say, "How are you?" "Good luck"
                      But you don't mean it

sounds like dlr/eddie meeting in nyc back in the 90's as describe in his book. maybe bob's physic and can see the future!

Comment

• lucky wilbury

here the full exchange of the quote i used. click on the link or go to the dylan thread in music for the rest of it:

"My stuff were songs, you know? They weren't sermons," says Dylan. "If you examine the songs, I don't believe you're gonna find anything in there that says that I'm a spokesman for anybody or anything really."

"But they saw it," says Bradley.

"They must not have heard the songs," says Dylan.

"It's ironic, that the way that people viewed you was just the polar opposite of the way you viewed yourself," says Bradley.

"Isn't that something," says Dylan.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by lucky wilbury
                          bobs songs like he said can be anything you want them to be he just thinks many people have taken them and are taking them the wrong way

try again. but since your a new on the board i'll go over this ground again so here we go:

the cia DID NOT support bin laden. EVER. the cia was responsible for afghans and afghans only and the isi ,inter services intelligence, in pakisthan ran all the little jihadists that went into afghanisthan. all of them who stayed were later supported by the isi in their creation of the taliban. just the notion of the us supported bin laden is one of the dumbest things out their because what would he get from us? money? he was loaded. he got 250 million when he turned 18. oh yeah the pennies that he would have gotten from us would have made a huge difference

some stuff from janes:

http://www.janes.com/security/intern...1001_1_n.shtml

Bin Laden used U.S. intelligence, training, and weapons provided directly or indirectly. I doubt Osama used much of his own fortune in any case since he was, as were most of the jihadists, getting money from the Saudis.

As far as the ISI, if you think they are pursuing anyones' agenda but their own, you would be quite mistaken. The Pakistani's were astute enough to know we were really pissed after 9/11 and knew it was effectively a matter of national survival that they cooperate. In anycase, there are numerous factions in the ISI and their connection to Al-Qaida and the Taliban was quite close as they were fighting a proxy war with India (the Indians supported the Nothern Alliance before we did). If they were such great allies, why did the Pakistanis not cooperate before 9/11. Do you really believe they were totally ignorant of Al-Qaida planning? Did they not realize, as I did, that something really big was coming 9/09/01 when Masood was assassinated in order to purge Afghanistan of any possible leaders that the U.S. could support against them.

[b]The ISI chief, Lt Gen Mahmood Ahmed, who was visiting Washington when New York and the Pentagon were attacked, agreed to share desperately needed information about the Taliban with the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and other US security officials. The CIA has well-established links with the ISI, having trained it in the 1980s to ‘run’ Afghan mujahideen (holy Muslim warriors), Islamic fundamentalists from Pakistan as well as Arab volunteers by providing them with arms and logistic support to evict the Soviet occupation of Kabul.

That was big of him! I wonder how much this corrupt douche, Lt. Gen Ahmed, knew about the 9/11 plot. I bet he had a really good idea something was about to happen!

[b]Founded soon after independence in 1948 to collect intelligence in Pakistan-controlled Kashmir and in East Pakistan (later Bangladesh), the ISI was modelled on Savak, the Iranian security agency, and like Savak was trained by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the SDECE, France’s external intelligence service. The 1979 Soviet occupation of Afghanistan led the CIA, smarting from its retreat from Vietnam, into enhancing the ISI's covert action capabilities by running mujahideen resistance groups against the Soviets in Afghanistan.

And terrorists in Kashmir! And drug pushers! And Islamic fundimenatalist terrorists.

the pakisthanis ran everything. and who's idea was all this? jimmy carters:

Zbigniew Brzezinski:How Jimmy Carter and I Started the Mujahideen
                          Interview of Zbigniew Brzezinski Le Nouvel Observateur (France), Jan 15-21, 1998, p. 76*

Q: The former director of the CIA, Robert Gates, stated in his memoirs ["From the Shadows"], that American intelligence services began to aid the Mujahadeen in Afghanistan 6 months before the Soviet intervention. In this period you were the national security adviser to President Carter. You therefore played a role in this affair. Is that correct?

Brzezinski: Yes. According to the official version of history, CIA aid to the Mujahadeen began during 1980, that is to say, after the Soviet army invaded Afghanistan, 24 Dec 1979. But the reality, secretly guarded until now, is completely otherwise: Indeed, it was July 3, 1979 that President Carter signed the first directive for secret aid to the opponents of the pro-Soviet regime in Kabul...I wrote to President Carter: We now have the opportunity of giving to the USSR its Vietnam war. Indeed, for almost 10 years, Moscow had to carry on a war unsupportable by the government, a conflict that brought about the demoralization and finally the breakup of the Soviet empire...What is most important to the history of the world? The Taliban or the collapse of the Soviet empire? Some stirred-up Moslems or the liberation of Central Europe and the end of the cold war?

Brezinzski can crow all he wants. Carter was out by 1981 and the Reagan Administration were the ones who up'ed the ante' by providing more than the crude Soviet designed weapons that the mujahedeen started out with. Especially stinger missiles they used to essentially win the war. There were also people in the intelligence community that grew increasingly concerned that we were supporting the wrong mujahedeen, which was comprised of an umbrella of several factions. And the Saudis supported the most radical with the money we helped them pump in.

1. bush stopped it unlike clinton who let it run wild.

Gross hyperbole on Clinton. And Bush hasn't stopped anything.

2. only parts of the isi are againest the us and pakisthan. so are with us some are againest us but so far their help has lead to the capture of:

KHALID SHAIKH MOHAMMED
                          ABU ZUBAYDAH
                          RAMZI BINALSHIBH
                          Ahmed Khalfan Ghailani
                          TAWFIQ ATTASH KHALLAD
                          But not Bin Laden and his senior circle. Very interesting.
                          Last edited by Nickdfresh; 12-06-2004, 10:21 PM.

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Re: Re: Re: Ted Kennedy gives free Driving Lessons to Poor Teens

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                            Fuck you Phil. Fuck you long and hard. You should be glad, no matter what side I'm on, that I take a vested interest in my country's politics, that MTV doesn't decide for me who I vote for, and that I can give a good explination of why I vote the way I vote.

So you can take your demeaning attitude towards me and my age, and shove it up your ass.

And that's my last response to you. Farewell.
                            Be nice. I know you're tremendous for taking more than an interest in your country. You're not an MTV-Spears nut.

lms2 filled me in. She said just what you said. And, I agree. You don't need me to tell you what you have the vision to see yourself when all of these things come to past.

Hello darkness my old friend.

I've come to talk with you again.

P
                            Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Um...do all you guys got me on Ignore or sumtin?

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Dylan, Dylan? ok ok

You gotta lotta nerve

t2o say yoo are mmmy frends

wen i type yoo doon't evun reed tit !

little sister don't you

little sister don't you

kiss me o1nce or t2wice and then yoo cum

yeh, yeh, yeh

you've lost that loving feeling

Want moor?

=PtS=
                                <marquee direction=left></marquee>
                                Last edited by Phil theStalker; 12-07-2004, 12:09 AM.
                                Add to Ignore list

Comment

Working...