• lucky wilbury

$100,000 offer on 'truth' about Sept. 11

DAY OF INFAMY 2001
    $100,000 offer on 'truth' about Sept. 11
    Conspiracy theorist claims attacks on U.S. were 'inside job'

Posted: December 16, 2004
    1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2004 WorldNetDaily.com

Ground-level view of the Twin Towers prior to the Sept. 11 attacks.

A millionaire activist convinced the Sept. 11 attacks against the U.S. were the result of an "inside job" is putting up cash if anyone can prove him wrong.

Reuters reports Jimmy Walter is offering $100,000 to any engineering student who can prove the World Trade Center collapsed the way the government claims it did.

More than 2,700 people were killed when two commercial airliners slammed into New York's Twin Towers three years ago.

"It wasn't 19 screw-ups from Saudi Arabia who couldn't pass flight school who defeated the United States with a set of box cutters," Walter told the wire service as he dismissed the official Sept. 11 commission report. "I don't trust any of these 'facts.'"

He says a panel of expert engineers would judge the submissions.

"Of course, we expect no winners," he added.

Walter is also looking to launch a contest next month among U.S. high school and college students looking for alternative theories as to why the Center collapsed. The top prize is $10,000, with 100 runners-up receiving $1,000 each next June.

Walter, the 57-year-old heir to an $11 million home-building fortune, maintains explosives planted inside the towers caused them to fall in the manner they did, despite official investigations which lend no credence to that stance.

He also dismisses the government's explanation for the damage at the Pentagon.

"We have all the proof," Walter told Reuters, citing videotapes and eyewitness testimony. "I am a patriot fighting the real traitors who are destroying our democracy. I resent it when they call me delusional."

Walter has already spent millions of dollars – some 30 percent of his net worth – pushing his case with full-page ads in publications such as the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the New Yorker and Newsweek. He's also paid for some 30-second TV commercials.

Walter points to a Zogby poll earlier this year showing half of New York City residents believed some government leaders "knew in advance that attacks were planned on or around Sept. 11, 2001, and that they consciously failed to act."

The survey, which was conducted on the eve of the Republican National Convention, showed 66 percent want Congress or New York's attorney general to open up a new investigation of "unanswered questions" surrounding the attacks.

The poll was sponsored by 911truth.org, a coalition of researchers, journalists and victim family members "working to expose and resolve the hundreds of critical questions still swirling around 9-11."

Another poll in May revealed 63 percent of Canadians were convinced U.S. leaders had "prior knowledge" of the attacks yet declined to act.
  • DEMON CUNT
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Nov 2004

They should talk to these two guys. I think they know something.

You can tell by their shit eating grins!

Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

"I am a patriot fighting the real traitors who are destroying our democracy"

AMEN!
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I have no doubt this guy is a complete idiot, but somebody knew something more than we are being told.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Demon Cunt has a point. The fact that Bandar Bush was in the White House smoking cigars and drinking brandy with the Idiot Son of an Asshole less than 48 hours after the fact is no mere coincidence. I'd give my left nut for Dick Nixon and his trusty tape recorder to have been in on THAT meeting.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Why don't you testify with your BCE crap and collect the money...

Comment

• McCarrens
              Foot Soldier
              • May 2004

Ford, this is the perfect opportunity to make some mone. It seems an idiot wants to give a lot of money to another idiot.

Good luck in the contests!
              "The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The money is nice, but what I'd really like to see is the entire BCE on trial for treason, and sentenced appropriately when they are found guilty.

Let's see FAUX carry that live
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• McCarrens
                  Foot Soldier
                  • May 2004

And what do you know, once Ford wins and starts havinga little money he'll become a Republican so he doesn't have to give his money away to all the liberal tax-and-spend legislations.

And then we can al laugh as he declares he's not a hypocrite.

I can't wanit for for Ford to become a millionaire!

I'm going to start calling him Cadillac!
                  "The security around the hotel was ridiculous. This chick was pounding and screaming at my door until four or five in the morning....finally I said fuck it, and let her out of the room"

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2004

Not verily likely, My son.

Comment

• Big Train
                      Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

I'd be willing to say most conservative groups would be willing to go double or nothing to put these theories to rest.

I'm suprised Skeptic magazine hasn't been all over it.

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
                        I'd be willing to say most conservative groups would be willing to go double or nothing to put these theories to rest.

Ye should not be so quick to dismiss such theories, My son. For this much the Messiah can tell you - the story ye hath been fed by the Son of Bush and his media is not the truth.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Big Train

Because real skeptics know thast something doesn't add up:

- NATIONAL BESTSELLER - SOON TO BE A 6-HOUR SHO MINISERIES -

The story of the years leading up to 9/11 is the story of what might have been, and also serves as a call to the defense of America's future. Since 9/11, one important question has persisted: What was really going on behind the scenes with intelligence services and government leaders during the time preceding the World Trade Center and Pentagon attacks?
                          After an eighteen-month investigation that uncovered explosive new evidence through interviews and in classified documents, Gerald Posner reveals much previously undisclosed information:

• the identity of two countries that might have had foreknowledge that a terrorist attack was scheduled for September 11 on U.S. soil
                          • a startling account of the interrogation of a leading al Qaeda captive
                          • facts about a series of deaths that point to an ongoing conspiracy by some governments to hide the extent of their earlier relationships with al Qaeda
                          • details about a secret deal between Saudi Arabia and Osama bin Laden
                          • how the U.S. government missed several chances to kill or capture bin Laden
                          • evidence that German intelligence may have protected an informant who was involved with many of the 9/11 plotters
                          • how the CIA tracked—and then lost—two of the hijackers when they entered the United States more than twenty months before the attacks
                          • the devastating consequences of the crippling rivalry between the CIA and FBI as the United States moved unwittingly toward 9/11

In a dramatic narrative, Why America Slept exposes the frequent mistakes made by law enforcement and government agencies, and demonstrates how the failures to prevent 9/11 were tragically not an exception but typical. Along the way, by delving into terror financing, the links between far-flung terror organizations, and how the United States responded over the years to other attacks, Posner also makes a damning case that 9/11 could have been prevented.

Why America Slept lays to rest two years of conjecture about what led up to the worst terror attacks in America's history. This breakthrough book presents an infuriating review of how incompetence and misplaced priorities made America an easy target for terrorists.

Last edited by Nickdfresh; 12-16-2004, 03:54 PM.

Comment

• Big Train
                            Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

I'll watch , but all the evidence thus far (Including the French guy) has been a load of horseshit and distortions.

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2004

What the Son of God telleth you is no distortion, nor is it the dung of a horse.

Comment

Working...