X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    Then by all means post one single link showing Boeing wreckage in front of the hole, or anywhere on the grounds for that matter.

As if I ever had any cred with you, B3
    Actually you did, and still do, but not on this issue.
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Big Train

And yes Cunt, I have looked at it with an open mind, read a lot about it and still have come to that conclusion.
      Good citizen. Believe what you are told to believe! Obey and be happy!
      Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• BigBadBrian
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Then by all means post one single link showing Boeing wreckage in front of the hole, or anywhere on the grounds for that matter.

Comment

• Big Train
          Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Lounge,

Just a question. If there was no wreckage (which most believe the majority of it incinerated as smaller pieces were found), how do you discount eyewitness accounts?

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Nov 2004

Why are the right so damn arrogant as to think their government would never cover up, or mislead in any way. ever.

Man, you guys have short memories
            Doesn't the fact that Bush wanted Kissinger to head the commission cause any red flags to go up for these people? Kissinger? Come on!
            Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• BigBadBrian
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Landing wheel rims of the aircraft recovered at the Pentagon:

Some more aircraft wreckage at the Pentagon:

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                Actually you did, and still do, but not on this issue.
                but what if?

Nothing about that day adds up to me. My shit detector needle went off the dial.

But remember, I dont believe Oswald acted alone, either
                Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
                  Lounge,

Just a question. If there was no wreckage (which most believe the majority of it incinerated as smaller pieces were found), how do you discount eyewitness accounts?
                  Therein lies the rub. I have read and listened to "eyewitness accounts" of a Boeing Jet, a small aircraft, and even a projectile they couldnt ID

I can't discount anyone still to this day. But the pics you posted show wreckage of some sort, JUST NOT AT THE PENTAGON.

minor detail, I know

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I do believe a plane hit the Pentagon. BUT THE FUCKING SAUDIS AND SOME PAKISTANIS, our allies in the War on Terror, KNEW ABOUT IT!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
                      Doesn't the fact that Bush wanted Kissinger to head the commission cause any red flags to go up for these people? Kissinger? Come on!
                      The Commission he at first FOUGHT LIKE HELL to keep from forming

Comment

• Big Train
                        Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

I can't discount anyone still to this day. But the pics you posted show wreckage of some sort, JUST NOT AT THE PENTAGON.

minor detail, I know
                        Another minor detail, how do you know this?

What do you believe then if you don't believe a plane hit it and we are all high looking at the wreckage on TV that day?

Do you believe it was a missle or an explosion?

Comment

• ODShowtime
                          ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

The real question is why the hell the last plan wasn't shot down by the U.S. Air Force since common sense, military doctrine, and emergeny procedures should all prescribe that course of action.

Then again I believe I read that the wreckage was strewn for miles. That's weird since it supposedly just crashed into the ground.

The motive for coverup? That people would be sad and mad that a plane with innocent people aboard would be shot down when it was highjacked. I for one would be happy if this occurred since it's the logical thing to do.
                          gnaw on it

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
                            The real question is why the hell the last plan wasn't shot down by the U.S. Air Force since common sense, military doctrine, and emergeny procedures should all prescribe that course of action.

Damn, not this shit again. We've covered this crap, what, maybe a dozen times on this board?

Combat Air Patrol was not a common thing in the US mainland before 9/11. Simply put, we were simply not equipped to deal with that contingency.

To go into more detail, I'll let John Ashcroft do that. He's an Air Force vet and can explain the details much better than I...if he care's to do it here again for the twentieth time.

Comment

• ODShowtime
                              ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

I read it last time and didn't buy it then. Jesus Christ, if our Air Force can't rally some fighters to the middle of PA on an hour's notice, THAN WHAT THE FUCK GOOD IS IT?

You're eating up a big heaping pile of bullshit.
                              gnaw on it

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime

Then again I believe I read that the wreckage was strewn for miles. That's weird since it supposedly just crashed into the ground.

The motive for coverup? That people would be sad and mad that a plane with innocent people aboard would be shot down when it was highjacked. I for one would be happy if this occurred since it's the logical thing to do.
                                Flight 93 was shot down. And under the circumstances, it was warranted, so I don't know why they lie about it. What's strange is why the plane that allegedly hit the Pentagon was NOT shot down.

The second plane hit the WTC at 9:06 Eastern Standard Time. It was approximately a half hour later that the Pentagon was hit. It's inexcusable that fighter jets couldn't be in the air to defend the nation's capitol within 30 minutes. Unless they wanted it that way.

It's odd that the very section of the Pentagon "hit by the plane" was the same one that had been "closed for renovations" for some time preceeding the attack. Do I need to draw a fucking picture? The Pentagon itself was rigged to explode and then collapse.

And there was NO FUCKING PLANE!
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...