X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blueturk
    Veteran
    • Jul 2004

New Poll:Majority Of Americans Don't Think Iraq War Is Worth Fighting

Are people finally starting to figure out that the Bush administration has no fucking clue? One can only hope. http://abcnews.go.com/international/wireStory?id=347784
    Last edited by blueturk; 12-21-2004, 04:09 AM.
  • DEMON CUNT
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Nov 2004

What will the polls say after the Draft Board starts sending out the draft notices?

God help you if you ever studied Arabic!
    Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• BigBadBrian
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

There will be no draft.
      “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• whodat
        Groupie
        • Jun 2004

all i can say is consider the source. the 3 major networks are anti bush so i take what they say with a grain of salt. one would be an idiot to believe their rhetoric

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by whodat
          all i can say is consider the source. the 3 major networks are anti bush so i take what they say with a grain of salt.
          Anti bush??

What drugs are you on? If their noses were any farther up Junior's ass, the damn chimp wouldn't be able to walk.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
            There will be no draft.
            There already IS a draft. When they're pulling Korean war vets back in on any technicality they can find, it's a draft. When the troops are being forced to stay 3 or 4 times longer than they signed up for, it's no longer a volunteer military, and therefore it is a DRAFT.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• fanofdave
              Foot Soldier
              • Jan 2004

good morning, FORD. just thought I'd add a few comments:

i spent 21 years in the service. when you enlist (a voluntary action)
              you are informed that your service obligation can be involuntarily
              extended for the needs of the service. that is not a draft. that is
              a condition of employment.

as for retired veterans; we retire with the understanding that we
              may be called back to active service under certain conditions. that
              is a term of retirement we also accept. that is not a draft, either.

i do side with you in thinking it is crazy to ask us old farts to climb
              "back in the saddle" again; but those two examples above do not
              constitute a draft.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

you say tomato.........

Call it what you want, but it is a precurser of what's to come.

Back door draft is commonly used term as well. Regardless, enlistments are down, needs are up.

you do the math.

Either the Iraqis magically decide to secure and defend themselves, AND Iran and NK decide to play nice, or else Team Bush is going to need some more humvee suicide drivers.

They didnt order the 17,000 body bags for nothing.
                Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• whodat
                  Groupie
                  • Jun 2004

i dont understand anyone who is against this war. someone said something about the hypocrisy of america and what would you do if your child was called. first, this is the kind of question michael moore idiots can only come up with. secondly, would i send myself or my child to fight this war? yes i would, why? because we removed a murderous tyrant who committed genocide on thousands of his own people and if we must make sacrifies i.e children, our own unselfish lives, then so be it for the greater good of the world. good vs evil? which do you choose FORD?

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Sorry, I don't live in that mythological world.

You want to call Saddam a genocidal tyrant? Fine. then what does that make the pieces of shit who put him in power, and armed him, and gave him the chemicals that he used to commit his supposed "genocide"?

Good vs Evil?

They don't come any more evil than the Bush Criminal Empire. Saddam would not exist without the BCE. Neither would Bin Laden.

So I'd rather go directly to the source.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• whodat
                      Groupie
                      • Jun 2004

that makes the people who put him in power just like him, terrorists enablers?

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Exactly. Prescott Bush enabled HITLER, who terrorized the entire planet, and certainly the Jewish race.

Poppy Bush enabled the Contras, Iranians, Al Qaeda, Saddam, and other terrorists worldwide while smuggling drugs here.

Now Junior is carrying on the family tradition. Only he's terrorizing people like yourself and blaming it on his semi-fictional boogeyman.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• whodat
                          Groupie
                          • Jun 2004

hitler terrorized the whole planet? how come the jews are the only ones acting victimized? i guess everyone else during that era was either brainwashed or just sucked it up.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by whodat
                            hitler terrorized the whole planet? how come the jews are the only ones acting victimized? i guess everyone else during that era was either brainwashed or just sucked it up.

You're a moron.

But my guess is I'm not the first to enlighten you on that fact.
                            Originally posted by Kristy
                            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                            Originally posted by cadaverdog
                            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Big Train
                              Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                              Anti bush??

What drugs are you on? If their noses were any farther up Junior's ass, the damn chimp wouldn't be able to walk.
                              If this were true, why make a story out of it then? Why not just let it die quitely?

Comment

Working...