• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blueturk
    Veteran
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by lucky wilbury
    lack of leadership? did you even read the article?:

"I wanted to get the phase of military operation over as quickly as I could, because a lot of countries on this planet had said as soon as that major stuff is over, we'll come in and help with all of the peacekeeping," Franks said.

now it seems thats showing leadership because bush was doing the right thing to help the commanding officers on the field.
    So Dubya told a lie (with photo op included) so other countries would help out? That's not leadership,that's just deception.
    Last edited by blueturk; 12-22-2004, 12:23 PM.

Comment

• TEUFEL HUNDEN
      Groupie
      • Dec 2004

Alley Cat, what Im saying is if Osama did it , then why did we mainly go after Iraq?? Im also not sure that Osama was behind all of Sept 11th. War is a racket. Its about money plain & simple. Some people in our present administration have ties to those companies that are rebuilding Iraq. BUT my biggest problem is having our own govt not following the "rule book"...that is our US Constitution. One of the 18 specific, delegated powers that ONLY Congress has the only authority on is To Declare War. Since they didnt vote to declare war then what is happening is unconstitutional. I swore an oath before God to protect & defend the Constitution against foreign & domestic enemies.The domestic enemy in this case would be those that wont adhere to it.
      Alley Cat have you ever served in the military?? If not , dont question my bitchin & moanin. If so, Ive got solid reason to.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by TEUFEL HUNDEN
        Alley Cat, what Im saying is if Osama did it , then why did we mainly go after Iraq?? Im also not sure that Osama was behind all of Sept 11th. War is a racket. Its about money plain & simple. Some people in our present administration have ties to those companies that are rebuilding Iraq. BUT my biggest problem is having our own govt not following the "rule book"...that is our US Constitution.
        Thank you, TEUFEL!

And thank you for your service to our country. Five star vote for you, soldier!

DC
        Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• lucky wilbury

Originally posted by blueturk
          So Dubya told a lie (with photo op included) so other countries would help out? That's not leadership,that's just deception.
          and how is that a lie? tommy franks was told by other countries they would help out once major combat was over. bush said it was the end of major combat and those other countries balked. they are the ones that lied not bush

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

here you go nick this the first incarnation of pnacs plans that have since moagically morphed into being all about iraq:

Are you making my posts for me now Agent Zimmerman? When did I imply any of the previous? My source was (indirectly) taken from the New York Times. Did you notice that I agree with you on the events of 9/11?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

and how is that a lie? tommy franks was told by other countries they would help out once major combat was over. bush said it was the end of major combat and those other countries balked. they are the ones that lied not bush
              Since when do other countries make promises to our generals? Is he head of the State Dept. or something? Isn't that Colin Powell's job?

Comment

• lucky wilbury

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                Are you making my posts for me now Agent Zimmerman? When did I imply any of the previous? My source was (indirectly) taken from the New York Times. Did you notice that I agree with you on the events of 9/11?

here the thing though for 2 years all we've heard on this board is that those were pnacs plans then when iraq came up it magically transformed into being about it and we've been hearing it that wa yever since. the nyt also covered pnac as being about a pipeline and afghanistan as well. hell moore even threw the pipeline shit into his movie. so what i'm saying is that you may be relitivly new to this pnac shit but that pnac shit is old and we've seen it evolved to being about iraq. stick around it'll magically morph again.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

here the thing though for 2 years all we've heard on this board is that those were pnacs plans then when iraq came up it magically transformed into being about it and we've been hearing it that wa yever since. the nyt also covered pnac as being about a pipeline and afghanistan as well. hell moore even threw the pipeline shit into his movie. so what i'm saying is that you may be relitivly new to this pnac shit but that pnac shit is old and we've seen it evolved to being about iraq. stick around it'll magically morph again.
                  I think I'm entitled to my own opinion regarding PNAC. The truth is they did have significant influence over policy and formulated the Neocon policies. My "take" is quite different than Fords. I do not view the work in conspiratorial terms. But I agree with him that we have some real idiots running this country though.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Baaaaaaaa

Bush never lied

Baaaaaaaaaa

Blame it on the the rest of the world, anyone but your wool covered leader

Baaaaaaaaaaa

pathetic
                    Originally posted by Kristy
                    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                    Originally posted by cadaverdog
                    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                      Baaaaaaaa

Bush never lied

Baaaaaaaaaa

Blame it on the the rest of the world, anyone but your wool covered leader

Baaaaaaaaaaa

pathetic

Comment

• lucky wilbury

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        I think I'm entitled to my own opinion regarding PNAC. The truth is they did have significant influence over policy and formulated the Neocon policies. My "take" is quite different than Fords. I do not view the work in conspiratorial terms. But I agree with him that we have some real idiots running this country though.
                        just wait a few months and a new theory will be born

Comment

• blueturk
                          Veteran
                          • Jul 2004

How is that a lie? Well let's see.Dubya said major combat operations were over and they weren't.That's how it was a lie.
                          Or are you saying that the the other countries lies cancelled out Bush's lie,so really Bush didn't lie at all? What is this,"Seinfeld"? The whole thing sounds like something George would come up with.

Comment

• Big Train
                            Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

If you want points, which you obviously do, you can call it a flip flop. With this type of engagement, it is never really "over", so it was a huge tactical mistake to call it that. Left a gaping hole libs can run up and down repeatedly (as blue turk has shown to be his favorite-perhaps only-point to make).

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
                              If you want points, which you obviously do, you can call it a flip flop. With this type of engagement, it is never really "over", so it was a huge tactical mistake to call it that. Left a gaping hole libs can run up and down repeatedly (as blue turk has shown to be his favorite-perhaps only-point to make).
                              But it's more than that, BT

That was just the START of the Bushie Bullshit Brigade's major league fuck ups.

You know the list.
                              Originally posted by Kristy
                              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                              Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Big Train
                                Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

I know the list of accusations, just don't agree with all of them, as you well know..

Comment

Working...