X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pontius Pilate
    Groupie
    • Jan 2005

DNC: The Party of Bigots

The Democrats contend that they are the party of equality and civil rights. But, their past and present reveal a party dedicated to bigotry

Look no further than ex KKK member Senator Robert Byrd (D-West Virginia). A man who has assaulted African Americans is continually empowered with high power committee positions.

Here is a little sample of Byrd's rantings.

Byrd on "race mongrels." "[I will] never submit to fight beneath that banner [the American flag] with a Negro by my side. Rather would I die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds." 1947 letter by Robert Byrd.

Democrat Senator Chris Dodd proclaimed that Sen. Byrd "would have been a great senator at any moment. He would have been right at the founding of this country. He would have been in the leadership crafting this Constitution. He would have been right during the great conflict of civil war in this nation. .... "

I guess he would have been “right” by DNC,standards, during the Civil War by touting the Democrat party line of slavery in all 50 States.

Democrats have blocked Miguel Estrada from getting a court appointment because, according to their memos, " he is Latino.”

Al Sharpton, a man who was put on the DNC payroll and spoke on behalf of the party in Boston has repeatedly attacked Jews. In his most infamous attack, Sharpton instigated thugs to burn down a Jewish owned store (Freddy's) because "They think they gonna drive this man out of business, they gotta be out of their minds. We are not gonna stand idly by and let a Jewish person come in Black Harlem"

Catholics have not escaped the bigotry of the Left. The DNC Judiciary members, throughout 2004, blocked Catholics from the bench because of their religious faith. Schumer has vowed to continue the inquisition.
    Originally posted by scorpioboy33
    you are a piece of garbage...a nothing...a zero...you don't matter....you make me sick...karma has a way of biting you in the ass when you least expect it ...expect it...!
    What is Truth?
  • ODShowtime
    ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Re: DNC: The Party of Bigots

Originally posted by Pontius Pilate
    The Democrats contend that they are the party of equality and civil rights. But, their past and present reveal a party dedicated to bigotry

Look no further than ex KKK member Senator Robert Byrd (D-West Virginia):

1947 letter by Robert Byrd.
    1947.........So? There were most likely republicans who were slave owners back in the nineteenth century. What's your point? It looks like it's going to be a pretty shitty one.
    gnaw on it

Comment

• Jesus Christ
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

Hello Pontius. Sad to see that ye are as decieved now as ye were 2000 years ago.

Do ye think that washing thy hands will absolve thee of thy guilt in supporting the Son of Bush?

Comment

• ODShowtime
        ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

I see you two have some issues. I'll see myself out then...
        gnaw on it

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Re: DNC: The Party of Bigots

Look no further than ex KKK member Senator Robert Byrd (D-West Virginia). A man who has assaulted African Americans is continually empowered with high power committee positions.

Here is a little sample of Byrd's rantings.

Byrd on "race mongrels." "[I will] never submit to fight beneath that banner [the American flag] with a Negro by my side. Rather would I die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds." 1947 letter by Robert Byrd.

Democrat Senator Chris Dodd proclaimed that Sen. Byrd "would have been a great senator at any moment. He would have been right at the founding of this country. He would have been in the leadership crafting this Constitution. He would have been right during the great conflict of civil war in this nation. .... "

I guess he would have been “right” by DNC,standards, during the Civil War by touting the Democrat party line of slavery in all 50 States.

Democrats have blocked Miguel Estrada from getting a court appointment because, according to their memos, " he is Latino.”

Al Sharpton, a man who was put on the DNC payroll and spoke on behalf of the party in Boston has repeatedly attacked Jews. In his most infamous attack, Sharpton instigated thugs to burn down a Jewish owned store (Freddy's) because "They think they gonna drive this man out of business, they gotta be out of their minds. We are not gonna stand idly by and let a Jewish person come in Black Harlem"

Catholics have not escaped the bigotry of the Left. The DNC Judiciary members, throughout 2004, blocked Catholics from the bench because of their religious faith. Schumer has vowed to continue the inquisition.
          If you are going to cut -n- paste complete bullshit, at least have the courtesy to provide a link to dipshit.com or wherever they made this crap up.

Comment

• Pontius Pilate
            Groupie
            • Jan 2005

Re: Re: DNC: The Party of Bigots

Originally posted by ODShowtime
            1947.........So? There were most likely republicans who were slave owners back in the nineteenth century. What's your point? It looks like it's going to be a pretty shitty one.
            Interesting, young lad, but it was the Republicans that were founded against slavery. The Democrats were the driving force behind the CSA.

But, anyway, why hasn't the DNC kicked out Byrd or removed him from any important position in the Senate? Tacit consent of horrid racism.
            Originally posted by scorpioboy33
            you are a piece of garbage...a nothing...a zero...you don't matter....you make me sick...karma has a way of biting you in the ass when you least expect it ...expect it...!
            What is Truth?

Comment

• ODShowtime
              ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Re: Re: Re: DNC: The Party of Bigots

Interesting, young lad, but it was the Republicans that were founded against slavery. The Democrats were the driving force behind the CSA.
              that's why I said "most likely" nice try on the history lesson BBB
              gnaw on it

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Fucking NeoCon shit bag Alias

revenge for Ford I guess.

At least Ford is clever and well informed with HIS Aliases
                Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Nov 2004

Alias creating coward. Is that the best you can do? Still no link?

Here's one for you!

"I didn't know y'all ******s had your own tv station! I'll be damned!"
                  Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• blueturk
                    Veteran
                    • Jul 2004

Let's not forget this famous Republican civil rights advocate!

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Is Jesse burning in Hell yet?
                      Last edited by FORD; 01-11-2005, 10:02 AM.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                        Is Jesse burning in Hell yet?
                        Wouldn't your Alias know?
                        “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                          Fucking NeoCon shit bag Alias

revenge for Ford I guess.

At least Ford is clever and well informed with HIS Aliases

I wonder who it is? :confused:
                          “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                            I wonder who it is? :confused:
                            oh puhleeze
                            Originally posted by Kristy
                            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                            Originally posted by cadaverdog
                            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                              Wouldn't your Alias know?
                              Haven't heard from Satan recently. I would guess he's back in DC helping his son prepare for next week's events.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...