• Show
Clear All
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    oh puhleeze
    This is great.

Whoever it is has you fooled, hook, line, and sinker.

FORD can tell by looking at IP addresses.

I'm hoping he won't spill the beans, though.

I have my suspicions, though.
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BITEYOASS
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      Hello Pontius. Sad to see that ye are as decieved now as ye were 2000 years ago.

Do ye think that washing thy hands will absolve thee of thy guilt in supporting the Son of Bush?
      AMEN!

Comment

• Cathedral
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Politics makes my head hurt. it never stops, the circle of shit that keeps recycling.
        LMMFAO, This is about round 6 or 7 with the Robert Byrd, "KKK" connections.

The fact that he has been successful enough to have had a political career after the 40's and early 50's is telling enough.

We didn't just all wake up one day and discover we were fucked, it's been brewing for decades.

Bush is the Son of Satan? It's not funny, but i have to laugh.
        God help you when the true anti-christ raises his ugly mug, your knees will buckle before him as you beg for mercy that shall never come.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral

God help you when the true anti-christ raises his ugly mug, your knees will buckle before him as you beg for mercy that shall never come.
          I'm still waiting for The Great Pumpkin to show up! I hope The Beast doesn't make me put a barcode on my ass before then!

Although The Rapture sounds kick ass! That's when we get rid off all of you "believers."
          Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• ODShowtime
            ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

strip clubs will be empty for awhile
            gnaw on it

Comment

• Pontius Pilate
              Groupie
              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Fucking NeoCon shit bag Alias

revenge for Ford I guess.

At least Ford is clever and well informed with HIS Aliases
              You’re about as insightful as a brain aneurysm.

Your use of the term "neo con" furthers the point of this thread. "Neo-con" is an insidious liberal code word for "Jew Uncle Tom." Anyone who is Jewish that refutes your big government ideology is immediately branded with the yellow star of "neo-con." Where is your tolerance for opposing ideas? I thought leftists are tolerant of all ideas and lifestyles. "Repressive tolerance" indeed.
              Originally posted by scorpioboy33
              you are a piece of garbage...a nothing...a zero...you don't matter....you make me sick...karma has a way of biting you in the ass when you least expect it ...expect it...!
              What is Truth?

Comment

• ODShowtime
                ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Pontius Pilate
                Neo-con" is an insidious liberal code word for "Jew Uncle Tom." Anyone who is Jewish that refutes your big government ideology is immediately branded with the yellow star of "neo-con."
                Maybe the term "Neo Con" got it's zionist connotation when the head neocon in the Pentagon started giving intelligence to and receiving policy from Israel.

you're still a pussy with nothing to say no matter what screen name you use
                gnaw on it

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Since when does Pontius Pilate like Jews?
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Pontius Pilate
                    You’re about as insightful as a brain aneurysm.

Your use of the term "neo con" furthers the point of this thread. "Neo-con" is an insidious liberal code word for "Jew Uncle Tom." Anyone who is Jewish that refutes your big government ideology is immediately branded with the yellow star of "neo-con." Where is your tolerance for opposing ideas? I thought leftists are tolerant of all ideas and lifestyles. "Repressive tolerance" indeed.
                    Neocon is a term no different than conservative or liberal. It was in fact coined by so-called forward looking conservatives breaking with the past.

Comment

• Pontius Pilate
                      Groupie
                      • Jan 2005

Look at who tried to stop the ascension of a black woman to high office? None other than the Grand Wizard of the KKK, uh I mean the DNC, Robert Byrd! Racism is alive and well in Liberal America!

I applaud Condi Rice's courage in the face of the daunting odds put before her by the rich while liberal establishment.

Fight the Power!
                      Originally posted by scorpioboy33
                      you are a piece of garbage...a nothing...a zero...you don't matter....you make me sick...karma has a way of biting you in the ass when you least expect it ...expect it...!
                      What is Truth?

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Racism my Liberal White Ass!

Condaleeza Rice is an incompetent dumbass oil industry whore who failed to prevent a terrorist attack on this country despite having a mountain of evidence staring her in the face

I believe the PDB was titled "Bin Laden determined to strike within the United States", senator....

She is a habitual liar and wholly incapable of performing the duties required of a secretary of state. Her skin color has absolutely nothing to do with it.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Deceased (R. SC) Strom Thurman ladies and gentleman, although apparently, his bedroom was fully integrated!

Comment

Working...