• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tomballin
    Commando
    • Dec 2004

Motley Crue Mick Spammy Mars Dead

Well almost.

Check out what this lying POS had to say in this mass distributed media article.

Friday, January 28, 2005 - Mars, 53, had hip replacement surgery in October. Mars long has suffered from ankylosing spondylitis, a degenerative rheumatoid disease. "I'm doing great," he said. "(The tour) is gonna be a piece of cake."

Righttttttt Spammy Mars

Shiteeeeeee, is the guy going to die on stage for an encore or what? Guarantee his whole guitar work will be nothing but a over-dub. You can tell he is in massive pain and totally doped up trying to control his disease, and rehabing from hip replacement surgery. Thank God, musicians don’t need a doctor’s clearance to Tour.

This 05 Crue Tour is another Clear Channel money grab joke just like the Van SpamBoys

Fuggedaboutit!!
    Last edited by tomballin; 01-30-2005, 04:58 PM.
  • tomballin
    Commando
    • Dec 2004

Comment

• tomballin
      Commando
      • Dec 2004

q4q5425

Comment

• tomballin
        Commando
        • Dec 2004

26526252y46535

Comment

• tomballin
          Commando
          • Dec 2004

Mars doesn't have enough muscles left/strength to hold his guitar much less play it.

Comment

• Full Bug
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Time will tell I guess, he looks like a ghoul or something.....How many people did you PM about this thread tomballin? Just wondering, that must be a pain in the ass.....
            Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Golden AWe
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

oh my gawd...he looks worse than vince neil!
              Originally posted by Cato
              Golden, why are you FAT?
              Originally posted by lesfunk
              Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
              http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

ouch...!!!
                Roth Army Icon
                First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Panamark
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Ok this sucks.

This dude has been fighting degenerative bone disease all his life. He did not chose to be like this. Do not compare him to EVH.
                  I think the dude is very courageous to even attempt this.
                  How do you think you would all look if your own skeleton was
                  progressively eating itself away ??? Pretty much like Mick does now.

Good luck to the dude. He's been fleeced by a lot of people in the
                  past, and is obviously in poor health. I hope he manages to pull
                  it off.

Look in the mirror and thankgod you dont suffer the same disease !

Have a nice day :p

FUCK OFF !!
                  BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                  Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                    Ok this sucks.

This dude has been fighting degenerative bone disease all his life. He did not chose to be like this. Do not compare him to EVH.

it off.

FUCK OFF !!

I totally agree.......Sad to say the touring will wear him down for sure.

Who knows.......maybe if Mick figures he's goin down , at least he'll be doin something he loves to do rather than fade away a hospital bed.

5 stars for you Panamark
                    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Ok this sucks.

it off.

FUCK OFF !!
                      True but just to balance things up a bit he's a compulsive liar who could never play, bones or not and thick as shit to boot.

Comment

• Panamark
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Dude, no matter what, the poor fucker has an obvious disease.
                        You sir have an obsession about Motley Crue, their book and
                        how full of shit you think they are. What basis do you know that
                        they are speaking shit ??? You got a friend that knew them or
                        something ?? (Genuinely interested ! )

Its only Rock and Roll. Good on em, I would be wishing you the same
                        if it was your hair band making a comeback !!

You should, you are still young enough. Look at poor old Mick and
                        tell me you still couldnt do it ??

Its so uncool picking on this dude about his disease, regardless of
                        all other external factors.
                        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• tomballin
                          Commando
                          • Dec 2004

Yeah, I was going to go see this Crue Tour until I read about Tommy Lee bitching that the Tour needed to be put off to a later date because of Mars, and Clear Channel wouldn't do it.

Now I read this garbage Mars saying he is fine, .........forget about it.

I already did one CC freak show seeing Eddie and the Van SpamBoy's, not doing another CC freak show.

Ankylosing spondylitis is an extremely serious disease, who does Mars think he is kidding.

Comment

• tomballin
                            Commando
                            • Dec 2004

Ok this sucks.

it off.

FUCK OFF !!

Well for one, I have always liked Mick Mars and thought he had some bad ass riffs that really "made" Crue.

Two, Panamark ya know, Mars isn't the only person around that suffers from a very serious internal disease he didn't cause, something I am well personally versed about Ok.

But for God sakes, get off the stage, don't screw your fans, and find other sources of income to fund you medical bills and life.

That's what "the mirror" says bro.

Last edited by tomballin; 01-31-2005, 05:17 AM.

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

You think that's what he's doing ??

Comment

Working...