X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vinnie Velvet
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by tomballin
    Righttt! Vince and the whole band are fucking liars, in case you haven't heard!

Gee Eddie Van Halen said the same thing and he sounded like shite on most the Van SpamBoys Tour dates, and screwed up play the songs.

Next.....
    Hey, I know Vince is a liar.

But I guess if I was trying to make this tour positive (which can only mean more tix sold), I'd say that everything is cool too.

That's rock and roll for ya.
    =V V=
    ole No.1 The finest
    EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• tomballin
      Commando
      • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
      Hey, I know Vince is a liar.

But I guess if I was trying to make this tour positive (which can only mean more tix sold), I'd say that everything is cool too.

That's rock and roll for ya.

Oh sure, it's all marketing fraud and bullshit. Nothing new in the biz for sure, just really gotten out of control the last several years because of those assholes at Clear Channel dominating the promotion business.

Comment

• tomballin
        Commando
        • Dec 2004

Ya know these musicians and promoters saying these musicians are in good health and can play, when in fact they got one foot already in a body bag is legal fraud and fradulent inducement to the ticket purchasers.

You mark my words, and it is already happening, major league lawsuits again the promoters and the bands, will be big business for the attorney's.

Clear Channel already got the hell sued out of them over the Van SpamBoys Tour, from a number of different sources. Nobody really knows CCE total loses on the SpamBoys tour because of all the potential liability from the lawsuits.

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by tomballin
          Major Steve Stevens fan...but (he) had lost a tremendous amount of playing ability and ability to work/run the frets.

i disagree. he's just as bad-ass as he ever was. the two Bozzio Levin Stevens discs are killer.

Steve looked bored playing Mick Mars' riffs when he toured with Vince.
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Hardrock69
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2005

Yeah Mick has been dealing with this since before he joined Motley Crue....there is a very in-epth interview in the new issue of Guitar World. He is only 52 (He says) but some of the things he says he saw as a child ten to make him 10 years older than that in my book.

Comment

Working...