X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

State of the Army Discussion

I pulled this out of respect for Flappo's Mod worship thread so as not to polute it any further on a side subject. Discuss...

Originally posted by Northern Girl
    Originally posted by Mezro
    My way of saying this bullshit soap opera is over.

Mezro...sends the right message and is better than banning people I consider friends... ”

There-in lies the heart of the issue... this place has always had a policy that bannings, thread closures and/or deletions were a pussy's way out of board management.

Great pride was taken in policing this place through a more direct in-your-face method of letting the inner culture run the ship. Many a Roth Army warrior's battle chests were filled with the battle booty & corpses of the fallen that were taken down in a true Army fashion... through blood and pure aggression. Has the Diamond Mafia been forgotten with EEAS??

To bring in civil policies and a rule of law is to align this place with the safer haven for the meek and mild such as the Links, Pleasure Dome, etc... In essence, it's like having the fucking Girl Scouts leading the Marine Corps...

While the notion of order, civility, and gentle handedness may sound appealing to some of those without the stomach for a rough and tumble no-holds-barred atmosphere... To embrace this it's a slap in the face to mighty warriors that built this place. Go ahead and neuter your strongest soldiers and allow this attrocity if you want a new Den-Mother... IMO it is a great disrespect for the veterans who rocked the house that Roth built!!!
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”
  • flappo
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

ok , you got your sticky

do please tell us where we're all going wrong

Comment

• Full Bug
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

YEAH! What Zoo said....
      Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• flappo
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

go on , tell us what to do then

i'm all ears

Comment

• Jesterstar
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

The Problem is that you guys get OWNED to fucking easy.
          Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jesterstar
            no...the problem is that this place got spammed, bored and psyched up by egomaniacs who don't give a shit about the fact that this is a "ROTH"-site and not a "how to get over my inferior-complex" site...

got an idea why I quoted your post?
            Roth Army Icon
            First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• flappo
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

i just quit as a mod at the rb

i'm not into that mod crap

this place is different

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                no...the problem is that this place got spammed, bored and psyched up by egomaniacs who don't give a shit about the fact that this is a "ROTH"-site and not a "how to get over my inferior-complex" site...

exactly.

It begs the question.....

What iS the best solution to morons who CONSTANTLY start bullshit threads about THEMSELVES. There's been 3 of these droolers lately

KATYDID
                JOE THUNDER
                JESTERSTAR

All three are attention whores who spam this place for their own amusement.

katy is gone
                joe's been banned AGAIN

which now just leaves the fool

Ar we to ignore them, cuntinue to mock and ridicule them, or do the NEW MODS have a NEW PLAN?

just wondering...
                Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

my point is that I always was against banning or closing or/and deleting threads because normally things has gone their "natural" way...but the attitude has changed, some seem to really give a shit about any topic of any thread and start their personal things and ruin every topic with it.

sheep always came here, talked shit about dave and got flamed their asses off the site, no problem...but having "anti-dave-threads" en masse everyday in main or big pics to use up bandwith is not funny and fucks up the site...if the webbies fight against that...fine...

I guess there is no problem for anybody here to talk about whatever the fuck he or she wants...but not in EVERY thread...

now shut the fuck up, put on some roth and peace...
                  Roth Army Icon

Comment

• Jesterstar
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

\
                    Do some reading. I never spam the Main and I don't spam period. THIS IS THE NON DLR FORUM!!!!!

I can say whatever the fuck I want. Your fucking owned.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

I don't spam period.
                      so please tell me, why a lot of the 133 threads you started have "jesterstar" or "make me a mod" or "I own..." in their title if it's not for your little ego to get some attention?

you talk about whatever the fuck you want WHEREEVER the fuck you want and I never read anything you post about what the site stands for...so WHO do you think needs you here except from yourself?
                      Roth Army Icon

Comment

• ZahZoo
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

The owned thing is overrated and been watered down by pussy's preying on the weak... battle a worthy opponent on a level playing field and be the last man standing. Then you gots something to talk about...

Comment

• ZahZoo
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                          I don’t usually do this sort of thing, but I’m hormonal and will use that as my defense if need be.

A lot of people are getting carried away here. Mezro is a fair and honorable man and also one of ideas and vision. We all know his attitude and the way he conducts himself. It’s funny how only a couple weeks ago I was reading post after post praising him; and now because he’s in a different position, he is being questioned.

Order, civility, and gentle-handedness? Is that really what you see happening here? He made flappo a mod for goodness sakes! (No offense flap. ) There will be plenty of battles to keep the warriors happy.

I don’t think anyone is being disrespected here. If nothing else, keeping this site alive and fresh is a tribute to those that built it. We can focus on the future and still respect the past.

You certainly all have the right to your opinions, but let’s give the guy a chance and give him the benefit of the doubt and see what happens. You never know what’s going to happen until you try.
                          Different position... Different actions. Thread closure/deletions and threats of banning of both regulars and mods wasn't part of this landscape.

Fair and honorable men ran/run the Pleasure Dome and Links... Sarge ran this place fair and honorable in the pure vain of beligerant enthusiasm... there's a big difference!!

When you got mods throttling back and holding their tongues so as not to rock the boat it's a clear sign of what's happened...

Comment

• Jesterstar
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

so please tell me, why a lot of the 133 threads you started have "jesterstar" or "make me a mod" or "I own..." in their title if it's not for your little ego to get some attention?

you talk about whatever the fuck you want WHEREEVER the fuck you want and I never read anything you post about what the site stands for...so WHO do you think needs you here except from yourself?
                            I'm in the NON or if I am in the Front line or the Dump. I talk about polotics. Its just everyone has a hardon for me because they've never seen anyone so incredible.

I'm just not the type of person even if I like something to go on talking about it at ends. I don't have hero worship like a ton of others here. Anyone that is their own man knows that.

Comment

• Northern Girl
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                              Different position... Different actions. Thread closure/deletions and threats of banning of both regulars and mods wasn't part of this landscape.
                              One thread closure does not a pattern make. He's stated he's not in favor of it and he's heard everyone's opinion of it. Wait and see.

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                              When you got mods throttling back and holding their tongues so as not to rock the boat it's a clear sign of what's happened...
                              Where are all these outspoken mods that are holding their tongues? I don't see it. Most mods around here are pretty mellow. I don't think things are as different as you are suggesting or predicting they will be. Wait and see.
                              Same ole song and dance...

Comment

Working...