X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Brett
    ...I never got see what hell broke loose here, I never looked in that thread.

Here's a reenactment!
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 04-03-2005, 02:33 AM.

Comment

• Pope Must Die
      Groupie
      • Mar 2005

but with more blood , sex & violence

like a cross between wwe and iraq
      http://homepage.mac.com/edwardocatfl...s/katyshit.jpg

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

hey, you said you didn't watch wrestling.
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Pope Must Die
          Groupie
          • Mar 2005

i lied

this is the internet after all

http://homepage.mac.com/edwardocatfl...s/katyshit.jpg

Comment

• ashstralia
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Pope Must Die
            i lied

this is the internet after all

shouldn't you now be 'Pope Is Dead'?

Comment

• flappo
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

good point

hahaha

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                Va as a fellow old timer I agree with everything you say up until your last line.

Sure there is more shit around now but there are actually a lot more posts here now than a few years ago. As long as the mods move stuff to the appropriate forums then there should be no 'clutter' at all.

Cheers!

I'll grant you that Sesh, yes the quantity of threads has increased....

However, I think you'd also agree that along with that increase has been an increase of bullshit threads, concur ??
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Of course...

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brett
                    Well Zoo, if you hated the Dome so much, why the fuck did you post there so god damn much?

I bet besides maybe Sarge and myself, there isn't one person here who was around back then who didn't make at least one post on there. So for all the bitching about that place, you guys sure didn't mind posting there for whatever reason.
                    Being critical doesn't equate to hate Brett... you of all people know that. I've been posting on virtually every VH board since 1999. I've made no claim to allegence toward a one. Some I post more some less... depends on the vibe and where I'm at in my head. I guess that makes me a VH board Ho but who gives a shit...
                    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• ZahZoo
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mezro
                      I have heard the voice of the few.

Mezro...and I still stand by my decision...but yes, a PM to discuss would have been nice...
                      Why keep it under the covers?? Whether we agree or not this is a valuable discussion. It's how cultures and societies get sorted out in the absence of weapons. Certain aspect of board management does and should go on behind the scenes in the mod/webbie rooms. But if you are here to serve your community it can prove valuable to hear what your regulars think about the place and how it's run... whether you like it or not.

Mezro... Bug, CuntFish and I don't need to find another home... This has been a regular stop on our internet wandering long before you showed up and we'll still be around long after your newly minted Webbie shine dulls...
                      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Mezro
                        Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                        Why keep it under the covers?? Whether we agree or not this is a valuable discussion. It's how cultures and societies get sorted out in the absence of weapons. Certain aspect of board management does and should go on behind the scenes in the mod/webbie rooms. But if you are here to serve your community it can prove valuable to hear what your regulars think about the place and how it's run... whether you like it or not.

Mezro... Bug, CuntFish and I don't need to find another home... This has been a regular stop on our internet wandering long before you showed up and we'll still be around long after your newly minted Webbie shine dulls...
                        My minty fresh Webbie shine is bottled and full throttled: I am not going anywhere either.

I don't want to keep shit under the covers. I was just offering another communication route. I am open to talking about any aspect of this situation.

Mezro...hopefully, i'll do something else that pisses you off so we can move on from this topic...
                        Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Mezro

Mezro...hopefully, i'll do something else that pisses you off so we can move on from this topic...
                          I'd say you can count on that.

everyone's a critic.....
                          Originally posted by Kristy
                          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                          Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
                            Sniper
                            • Oct 2004

Ok.. Mez, your a cool kinda bloke, but one thing puzzles me, how on earth does someone who has been a member for less than a year become this all powerful webmaster??

Comment

• flappo
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

he has connections

it's not what you know

it's who

Comment

• Brett
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                                Being critical doesn't equate to hate Brett... you of all people know that. I've been posting on virtually every VH board since 1999. I've made no claim to allegence toward a one. Some I post more some less... depends on the vibe and where I'm at in my head. I guess that makes me a VH board Ho but who gives a shit...
                                Fair enough.

Comment

Working...