How many 5 year-olds could you take on at once?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave's PA Rental
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

How many 5 year-olds could you take on at once?

I cant take credit for making this up...it's making its way around to some other message boards that I frequent, and some of the responses are just 'piss-your-pants-funny'...

Here goes:

The question: How many 5 year-olds could you take on at once?

The specifics:

- You are in an enclosed area, roughly the size of a basketball court. There are no foreign objects.
    - You are not allowed to touch a wall.
    - When you are knocked unconscious, you lose. When they are all knocked unconscious, they lose. Once a kid is knocked unconscious, that kid is "out."
    - I (or someone else intent on seeing to it you fail) get to choose the kids from a pool that is twice the size of your magic number. The pool will be 50/50 in terms of gender and will have no discernable abnormalities in terms of demographics, other than they are all healthy Americans.
    - The kids receive one day of training from hand-to-hand combat experts who will train them specifically to team up to take down one adult. You will receive one hour of "counter-tactics" training.
    - There is no protective padding for any combatant other than the standard-issue cup.
    * The kids are motivated enough to not get scared, regardless of the bloodshed. Even the very last one will give it his/her best to take you down.
    Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"
  • rustoffa
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Jacko's demise!

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I don't know...I think I could take out 4-5 of them with each clubbing-swing of my right arm...
      Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Dan
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Bull-Rush,is the game the kids play at School when I was a kid.One kid in the middle and the rest running to get to the other side without being dropped.

I'm going to say 4 and I'm going to have alot of energy drinks before the Match.
        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

Gimmee 1 roll of duct tape and a wood chipper, and I promise you'll have no more of that nasty "alimony" problem. That's what this is all about, right? These are your kids?

Comment

• DeadOrAlive
            Veteran
            • Jul 2004

LOL good one GAR!!! you get a vote for that!!

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Re: How many 5 year-olds could you take on at once?

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
              I cant take credit for making this up...it's making its way around to some other message boards that I frequent, and some of the responses are just 'piss-your-pants-funny'...

Here goes:

The question: How many 5 year-olds could you take on at once?

The specifics:

- You are in an enclosed area, roughly the size of a basketball court. There are no foreign objects.
              - You are not allowed to touch a wall.
              - When you are knocked unconscious, you lose. When they are all knocked unconscious, they lose. Once a kid is knocked unconscious, that kid is "out."
              - I (or someone else intent on seeing to it you fail) get to choose the kids from a pool that is twice the size of your magic number. The pool will be 50/50 in terms of gender and will have no discernable abnormalities in terms of demographics, other than they are all healthy Americans.
              - The kids receive one day of training from hand-to-hand combat experts who will train them specifically to team up to take down one adult. You will receive one hour of "counter-tactics" training.
              - There is no protective padding for any combatant other than the standard-issue cup.
              * The kids are motivated enough to not get scared, regardless of the bloodshed. Even the very last one will give it his/her best to take you down.
              All of 'em. I was a substitute kindergarten teacher for a while, remember, so I oughta know.
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Figs
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

47, mainly 'cause i'd be wearing a cup......

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Jeesh,

I dunno and wouldn't underestimate the little shits. Any of you who've had a birthday party with a bunch of five year olds running around your house knows exactly what the fuck I'm talking about. It's like a bus pulls up, drops off a bunch of midget rodeo clowns on acid and they're everywhere and into everything. They puke, shit their pants, break shit and then leave. I dunno how to describe it? It's like having a bunch of drunken monkeys running around the place and you cannot catch them. I'd prolly be destroyed fo sho.
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• academic punk
                    Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                    Jeesh,

I dunno and wouldn't underestimate the little shits. Any of you who've had a birthday party with a bunch of five year olds running around your house knows exactly what the fuck I'm talking about. It's like a bus pulls up, drops off a bunch of midget rodeo clowns on acid and they're everywhere and into everything. They puke, shit their pants, break shit and then leave. I dunno how to describe it? It's like having a bunch of drunken monkeys running around the place and you cannot catch them. I'd prolly be destroyed fo sho.

TRANSLATION: MAX made them all take off their shirts and painted their nipples blue and made them all call him a bitch.

Comment

• MAX
                      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by academic punk
                      TRANSLATION: MAX made them all take off their shirts and painted their nipples blue and made them all call him a bitch.
                      Fuck you!!! LOL!!!

AP, ever since I started picking on Carmine you've become his antithesis and are taking out his vengence upon me.
                      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Dan
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                        Jeesh,

I know what you mean Max,Welcome to The Zoo.My Sister's kids are like that,they wear me out jumping on me,the name calling,be afraid people.They are all A.D.D..I go Home and I want to lay on the floor and cry.No just joking about crying.
                        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Jesterstar
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

I would not stop untill every 5 year old was bleeding from the ears.
                          Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg

Comment

• bueno bob
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

On a serious note, I'm going to guess I could probably go through, say....according to the parameters of the fight....8 or 9 before I couldn't continue. And to get that far, I'd have to use all of my old boxing, wrestling, martial arts background and military hand to hand knowledge, but I have to rightly balance it out against being REALLY out of shape and a fairly heavy smoker.

8 or 9 tops, and I'd have to work QUICK so that they went down quickly to get that far.
                            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• academic punk
                              Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                              Fuck you!!! LOL!!!

AP, ever since I started picking on Carmine you've become his antithesis and are taking out his vengence upon me.
                              yes...it's almost like I'm alias...

ah, but I've already said too much...

Comment

Working...