X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Three Lock Rock
    Sniper
    • Apr 2005

David Lee Roth Fucking Sucks

just thought all you faggits would like to know.

KEEP ROCKIN' WITH THE RED!!!!!!!!!

Three Lock Rock, kicking ass and taking ALL YOUR FAGGOT NAMES!
    Van Halen 1986-1996, 2004: 80 Million sold and counting!!!

Van Who Again? 2007 : UNDERSOLD, OVERRATED FAILURES!!!

Owned bitches:

Bueno Boob
    Prikk
    Billl Limpburgh
    Dickdfresh
    Matt Wite
    Shaun Ponsonby
    Wawazass
    Sole Reeper
    and any other Rothtard faggit that tries to deny that REAL Van Halen is SAMMY HAGAR!
  • Thorman
    Commando
    • Apr 2005

The Red Rocker is unquestionably one of the most influential singers of our generation...When he formed VH in 1986 this band became huge...an absolute ton of success.............

CVH = Sammy

Bam
    http://www.topthat.net/webrock/sounds/bamm.wav

Comment

• Soul Reaper
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2005

Unfortunately, i cannot deny that Sammy was influential, but so was Dave.

I liked Dave's songs more than Hagar's.

Dave's songs were more rock n' roll than Hagar's songs!
      ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Comment

• mattiew23m

no life

This guy obviously has no life at all.. Sure people around here bash hagar.. BUT, the people here actually are creative in doing so.. Sometimes a bit over the top no pun intended, but its actually funny..

Comment

• Don Corleone
          Veteran
          • May 2004

Who is Sammy Hagar?
          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
            Commando
            • Mar 2003

Who is Sammy Hagar?
            David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..
            "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• American Gypsy
              Groupie
              • Apr 2005

I'm a singer and I know alot of musicians, (the people you meet at the unemployment office), and I've never once heard a singer say 'Man, if I was only more like Sammy Hagar', & I've never, ever heard a musician say 'come on, man, do it like Sammy'. Dave, yeah, sure, all the time, but Sammy, never.

Comment

• mattiew23m

sammy solo songs

god, i can't take them anymore hahahahha.. I tried today to listen to em, and they suck. And this is coming from a person who started listening to van halen with sammy... Wow all i have to say is "dick in the dirt" Horrible horrible song... why the hell did they pick sammy... CHEESE!!!!!! ALL OF IT IS CHEESY.. Holy shit, i'm realizing this more than ever now.. get on yer bad motor scooter??? ummmm anyone here have a motor scooter hahahhahahhahaha...

Comment

• mattiew23m

who is this guy everyone is talking about??? its kinda scaring me.. I thought van halen was and is david, ed, alex, and mike.. hmmmm wonder what all this crap is about... :shrugs: april 1st has passed. whatever...

Comment

• VHdamaco
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Nov 2004

you and your gay lover start a dave bashing post, and yet you're not defending it kicking and screaming after a few of us start to defend dave and our views about him, spam and that cheese music?...

whats the deal? you're adamantly causing shit on other peoples threads but when you have your own you're silent...

make a game plan and stick to it you cunts...
                    Don't FUCK With Greatness...

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

This stuff is old.

3 Suck Cock's sole intention is to get everyone all pissed off.

I personally am not going to respond to any more of his postings, as it is obvious he does not care about Spammy, or Dave, or whoever.

His sole purpose is to be a troll.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Re: David Lee Roth Fucking Sucks

Originally posted by Three Lock Rock
                        just thought all you faggits would like to know.

KEEP ROCKIN' WITH THE RED!!!!!!!!!

Three Lock Rock, kicking ass and taking ALL YOUR FAGGOT NAMES!
                        Well I hear your mother sucks much harder if you pay her $10.
                        Last edited by Nickdfresh; 04-29-2005, 04:23 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Soul Reaper
                          Unfortunately, i cannot deny that Sammy was influential, but so was Dave.

I liked Dave's songs more than Hagar's.

Dave's songs were more rock n' roll than Hagar's songs!
                          Hagar was far less so. Not even a contest really. Anyone can mimic the blues growl from those that came before. Roth set a new standard of showmanship and kitchy lyrics and vibe!
                          Last edited by Nickdfresh; 04-29-2005, 04:22 PM.

Comment

• SammySucks1984
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Feb 2005

Sammy hagar isnt worthy to be disposed of in a toilet his anal suppository rock deserves no more than the band the smell of ants.
                            Why do women need driver's Licenses? there aren't many roads between the bedroom and the kitchen.

Comment

• GAR
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Soul Reaper
                              Unfortunately, i cannot deny that Sammy was influential
                              You can't, but I CAN!

Because he sucks. Please explain how sucktitude becomes converted to influence, and I'll show you some beachfront property in Wyoming I'd like to let go really cheap.

Comment

Working...