• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SammySucks1984
    Sammy hagar isnt worthy to be disposed of in a toilet
    I disagree with this post also: Hagar is quite worthy of toilet disposal.

Comment

• SammySucks1984
      Head Fluffer
      • Feb 2005

Sammy is as influential as hitler. Influential on stupid people but hated by the rest of the world
      Why do women need driver's Licenses? there aren't many roads between the bedroom and the kitchen.

Comment

• Don Corleone
        Veteran
        • May 2004

Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Thorman
          Commando
          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          Hagar was far less so. Not even a contest really. Anyone can mimic the blues growl from those that came before. Roth set a new standard of showmanship and kitchy lyrics and vibe!
          I agree his showmanship influenced a lot of acts...Barnum and Bailey, David Copperfield, The Ringling Brothers....Musically he influenced no one...except those who wanted to sound like they didnt know how to sing...listen to him now..you honestly believe he is a good singer?

Bam
          http://www.topthat.net/webrock/sounds/bamm.wav

Comment

• flatbroke
            Groupie
            • Mar 2005

I think that it was actually Spammy that took a line from PT Barnum "There's a sucker born every minute" and then went out and became a salesman for bad music and overpriced tequila. A lot of suckers bought - and seemingly continue to buy - into the Spamster and his bullshit.

Comment

• Stillwell
              Head Fluffer
              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Soul Reaper
              Unfortunately, i cannot deny that Sammy was influential, but so was Dave.

I liked Dave's songs more than Hagar's.

Dave's songs were more rock n' roll than Hagar's songs!
              I agree.

No doubt Dave is a LEGEND, but I wont sit here and say Sam Hagar is rubbish.

Sammy is an damn good vocalist. Sam's tenure in VH was more diversified in style as opposed to Dave's. Sam is an average lyricist who is capable of flashes of brilliance.

While Sammy is a better singer, Dave is the ultimate front man. The man EVERY Guy and Lesbian wants to be. Although the Dave VH formula (save DD & 1984) never strayed, it was potent and jaw breaking. The high quality evident on CVH cannot be matched. Dave, as a lyricist, is fuggin AMAZING. He involves you in the song, tapping into that youth within us that never fades. Dave was also emotionally poignant, though Dave only gave us a sample of that on Tell The Truth and CGTSNM.
              Originally posted by Brett
              Is life this boring in Syracuse?
              Originally posted by Jesterstar
              Life in Syracuse has been compared to your sex life, so yes it's lifeless and boring.
              http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attac...&postid=496072

Liberace move over, there’s a new Queen in town!

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by Don Corleone
                wow this pic is cool lol,i hate sammy's fashon sence,its so shitty
                I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                  Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Sammy's Bitch
                  wow this pic is cool lol,i hate sammy's fashon sence,its so shitty
                  Go back to luring Thorman and Three Lock Rock into statutory rape charges.

Isn't there some Top 40 radio that you're missing out on right now?
                  Originally posted by perilouspete
                  fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                    Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Thorman
                    The Red Rocker is unquestionably one of the most influential singers of our generation...When he formed VH in 1986 this band became huge...an absolute ton of success.............

CVH = Sammy

Bam
                    Did the coat hanger get stuck in your head when your mother tried to get rid of you 24 years ago?
                    Originally posted by perilouspete
                    fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• ODShowtime
                      ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

sammy gaygar sucks man
                      gnaw on it

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
                        Did the coat hanger get stuck in your head when your mother tried to get rid of you 24 years ago?
                        That's a five-star post man!

Comment

• Dan
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Three Lock Rock
                          just thought all you would like to know.

I WILL KEEP SUCKING COCK WITH THE RED ROCKER!!!!!!!!!

Three Lock Rock, licking ass and taking ALL OF IT UP THE ASS. FAGGOT NAMES!
                          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                            Veteran
                            • Apr 2004

Go to the "Gay" Red-Rocker site. By the way, the summer VH show sucked..I was there. The Beer tasted good anyway!
                            http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
                            Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                            Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• SoldMySoul4RnR
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Feb 2005

I honestly doubt that Sammy could influence his own children to eat with their mouths closed. His music with Van Halen was cheezy, lazy and simply treaded water alongside what was considered "in" at the time. It was a band that was playing it safe. I don't think Sammy is at all influential.

Oh and Three Cocks, it's nice to see you finally learned how to spell faggot properly. How can you ever call yourself a real faggot if you can't even spell it.

Fuck you!

Comment

• SoldMySoul4RnR
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by SoldMySoul4RnR
                                I honestly doubt that Sammy could influence his own children to eat with their mouths closed. His music with Van Halen was cheezy, lazy and simply treaded water alongside what was considered "in" at the time. It was a band that was playing it safe. I don't think Sammy is at all influential. And as a singer I consider him to be incredably unversatile and lacking in range, he sings everything exactly the fucking same. I think Dave's voice was a hell of a lot more unique, and he was willing to experiment with it too.

Oh and Three Cocks, it's nice to see you finally learned how to spell faggot properly. How can you ever call yourself a real faggot if you can't even spell it.

Fuck you!

Comment

Working...