"Revenge of the Sith" : How was it for you?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr Badguy
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

"Revenge of the Sith" : How was it for you?

Twenty hours to go.

Anyone seen it yet?

I don`t care what these dicks in the magazines and on the telly think, I want to know what the REAL fans think of it?
    sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!
  • Dave's Bitch
    ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

iv seen it,IT WAS THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I really love you baby, I love what you've got
    Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Such a waste of a grate looking girl, ain't it? You think YOU were upset, imagine how I felt...
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Does Princess Leia have those cinnamon bun rolls in her hair as a baby in this flick? :p
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
          ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

no
          I really love you baby, I love what you've got
          Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

It was not the best movie ever. It was, however, the best of the 'new' three...

Do you want spoilers?
            Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
              It was not the best movie ever. It was, however, the best of the 'new' three...

Do you want spoilers?
              It's been spoiled numerous times already. I think BOB saw it like three months ago on a bootleg DVD or something.

Comment

• bueno bob
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Yes.
                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

It was very good.

At the end when Padme gives birth to Luke and Leia, Obi Wan is the first to hold the newborns. But in ESB as Luke is leaving Dagobah, Obi Wan says "That boy is our last hope..." Then Yoda says "No, there is another..." Did Obi Wan forget that he held Leia in his arms when she was 12 seconds old?

What's up with that? Did I miss how they explain away this oversight?
                  Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Dr. Love
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

I didn't like it.

I think with one "Nooooooo!!!" they managed to destroy all that is cool about Darth Vader.
                    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Dr. Love
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

That, and Anakin turned to the Emporer WAY too easy
                      I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• bueno bob
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
                        It was very good.

At the end when Padme gives birth to Luke and Leia, Obi Wan is the first to hold the newborns. But in ESB as Luke is leaving Dagobah, Obi Wan says "That boy is our last hope..." Then Yoda says "No, there is another..." Did Obi Wan forget that he held Leia in his arms when she was 12 seconds old?

What's up with that? Did I miss how they explain away this oversight?
                        Obi Wan wasn't thinking of using Leia as a weapon to strike against the Emperor, I'd imagine...that slot was pretty much reserved in his mind for Luke, beings as he was the strongest of the two of them.

Just a guess.
                        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• rucalobe
                          Roadie
                          • Jan 2004

Revenge of the Sith

I just saw it.

It is an amazing film, maybe the best of the entire series (it gives 'A New Hope' a run for its money).

Regarding Anakin's turn to the Dark Side I just have to say that Yoda was right. This kid should've NEVER been allowed to train to become a Jedi Knight. He continued to be a total idiot, one who never learned anything about the Light Side of The Force. Anakin's martial prowess was solely attributed to his natural abilities and not because of Jedi training. This guy is indeed a complete dumbass. He is so gullible that he actually believes and follows Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidious even after Palpatine reveals to him that he is indeed the one responsible for the Republic going to hell. Anakin believes all the crap that Palpatine tells him and is so naive and arrogant to actually believe that he is the Jedi with the most power and abilities. For goodness sakes, he didn't even make 'Master'!!!

I've read many reviews in which the writer states that people will have a different perspective on Anakin. Almost all reviewers say that audiences will feel pity for Anakin. I guess I'm different because what I feel for Anakin is total indignation and disgust for having turned on his friends and loved ones. Anakin deserves all the bad stuff that happened to him and then some!!!

Don't take my word for it: Go watch the movie (you will absolutely love it) to understand what I'm trying to say about the biggest idiot in the Star Wars universe.

Y'all have a good evening and may The Force be with you :-D
                          "Dave, these motherfuckers are out of line!!!"

Comment

• ODShowtime
                            ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

I just can't believe Anakin would go on killing sprees and think Padma would be ok with it. Dumbass.

I thought for sure it would take her death to really bring VADER to the foreground.
                            gnaw on it

Comment

• m4dm4x
                              Groupie
                              • Nov 2004

It just goes to show when you have a man down, just finish the job don't assume he is going to die on his own!!!!!

Obi, strike that poor boy down!!!
                              http://www.usedbin.com/rothisms_files/image004.jpg

Comment

Working...