Why do people still go to the vhforums??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mattiew23m

Why do people still go to the vhforums??

I'm not knocking the site, but there are too many rules there.. And i'm sorry to say, the topics are stale.. Its like they are waiting for new news or something.. And once in awhile you get the classic sam and dave debate.. Which is ok.. But it get's old fast.. This place is a true home to cvh fans, and i guess the forums have some cvh fans, but then they have the sheep.. Anything ed will put out, will be gold.. I think we are the leaders, and show the true spirit of van halen.. yes that's VAN HALEN, not van hagar
  • canadiandlrgirl
    Full Member Status

• May 2005

Originally posted by mattiew23m
    I'm not knocking the site, but there are too many rules there.. And i'm sorry to say, the topics are stale.. Its like they are waiting for new news or something.. And once in awhile you get the classic sam and dave debate.. Which is ok.. But it get's old fast.. This place is a true home to cvh fans, and i guess the forums have some cvh fans, but then they have the sheep.. Anything ed will put out, will be gold.. I think we are the leaders, and show the true spirit of van halen.. yes that's VAN HALEN, not van hagar
    i agree!!!!!!!!this site kicks ass

Comment

• Bandit02
      Groupie
      • May 2005

Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
      i agree!!!!!!!!this site kicks ass
      NO BOUT A DOUBT IT!!!! THIS SITE RULZ
      Bandit02
      Have ya ever noticed how much Sammy looks like Bette Midler in drag

Comment

• seenbad
        Commando
        • Jan 2004

Re: Why do people still go to the vhforums??

* matt talking to himself*

"If I bust on another site, then the gang mentality will smother me with love and I'll be liked here so I'll make a thread just for that and see how totally cool I am....yeah!!!! We'll have back slapping and grooving good times all the live long day with me being the uber coolest...yeah!!"

sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• danzig
          Groupie
          • Apr 2005

Ever notice how Best of Both Worlds had trwo new songs, just like Best of with Dave? Phony reunion #2.

Comment

• vanzilla
            Veteran
            • Jul 2004

Dude, d'ja ever notice your font is orange and hard to read? How 'bout doing us a favor and changing that?

BTW - That shitty BOBW had 3 new songs - all of which sucked.
            Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• fryingdutchman
              Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by vanzilla
              Dude, d'ja ever notice your font is orange and hard to read? How 'bout doing us a favor and changing that?

BTW - That shitty BOBW had 3 new songs - all of which sucked.
              Awwww......you fuckin' beat me to it on the font color!!!! LMAO!!

Damn....I had some good shit lined up for him!

Oh well....another one will come down the pipe soon, I'm sure.
              Originally posted by perilouspete
              fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
                Sniper
                • Oct 2004

Re: Why do people still go to the vhforums??

I guess cos like this place.. people get along and make friends!! :p

Comment

• danzig
                  Groupie
                  • Apr 2005

I'm still young so I can read it just fine. Adjust your glasses and move on..

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

The kids that go to links prefer structure in their lives and a kinder gentler type of world to live in... Nothin wrong with that... they just spent too much time on mommy's tit growing up!!
                    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• seenbad
                      Commando
                      • Jan 2004

Actually, that was your mommy.
                      sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• SammySucks1984
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Feb 2005

If you say that the topics are stale than you are definitely hating on the boards.
                        Why do women need driver's Licenses? there aren't many roads between the bedroom and the kitchen.

Comment

• Brett
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

ZZZZ
                          Only wish I could be true fan like 24-year old Matty.

Comment

• Brett
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

And get with the program Matty, the vhforums.com domain has been dead for like 2 years now (meaning nobody uses it).

Comment

• mattiew23m

picking on my age.. So, because of my age i have a lack of knowledge about the history of the band?!?!? I didn't start listening to the band yesterday.. I was fuckin' 12 when i got into them. Anyway, the age thing shouldn't be a factor.. I was just stating, that when i go over there, it looks boring.. Moving on
                              Last edited by mattiew23m; 05-24-2005, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Working...