Why do people still go to the vhforums??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brett
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Nah I don't like tequila and I'm not fat.

Comment

• mattiew23m

hahahaha nice

Comment

• seenbad
        Commando
        • Jan 2004

Mattie, you're a big fat puss bro. I like that about you. Keep up the good work soldier!

Carry on!
        sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• mattiew23m

the dood called sammy fat.. thought it was pretty funny.. almost as funny as you liking fat pussy..

Comment

• seenbad
            Commando
            • Jan 2004

Fat pussy's good pussy man. It's all good pussy young'n.
            sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

People are just used to the gangs they hang out with at these forums. There is nothing wrong with the Links at all. Just like here, there ain't much news to post and things get stale. It's what happens in the Non topics that keeps things stimulating.

BRETT and his crew are a great bunch of people. People love to put Brett on some sort of Brad Starks level so that they can share in their hatred with other posters, but there's no need to...he's a great fucking person. Don't blame Brett that VAN HALEN is a fucking joke now and should recognize quickly that Eddie and Dave won't live forever.
              Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
              Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• mattiew23m

pussy is good, but not FAT PUSSY ::cringes::

Comment

• hollywood5150
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Sep 2004

first timer

wow.........been a while.........i check this website 5-6 times a day....now that i am a new member and am able to reply to some posts i dont have much to say...........

usually there is some uniformed halfass fan that has something to say about cvh or roth......

all i gotta say is ...........SAMMY HAGAR fucking SUCKS.........

he fucked up van halen.........he turned a 455 pontiac trans am into a used cadilac

Comment

• danzig
                    Groupie
                    • Apr 2005

It used to piss me off how all the music critics were blowin smoke up Sammy's ass when he joined Van Halen. By popular belief at the time the boys should have just hired Pavorotti as singer. Oh, I'm sorry. I guess they did. Zero charisma...

Comment

• hollywood5150
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Sep 2004

I guess they still check those VH site for some glimmer of hope......... in a way i guess they live vicariously thru this type of stuff

maybe they dream of the CVH glory and that type of happiness

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Rikk
                        People are just used to the gangs they hang out with at these forums. There is nothing wrong with the Links at all. Just like here, there ain't much news to post and things get stale. It's what happens in the Non topics that keeps things stimulating.

BRETT and his crew are a great bunch of people. People love to put Brett on some sort of Brad Starks level so that they can share in their hatred with other posters, but there's no need to...he's a great fucking person. Don't blame Brett that VAN HALEN is a fucking joke now and should recognize quickly that Eddie and Dave won't live forever.
                        Closing this...

Comment

• hitch1969©
                          Sniper
                          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by mattiew23m
                          I'm not knocking the site, but there are too many rules there.. And i'm sorry to say, the topics are stale.. Its like they are waiting for new news or something.. And once in awhile you get the classic sam and dave debate.. Which is ok.. But it get's old fast.. This place is a true home to cvh fans, and i guess the forums have some cvh fans, but then they have the sheep.. Anything ed will put out, will be gold.. I think we are the leaders, and show the true spirit of van halen.. yes that's VAN HALEN, not van hagar
                          you're banned you COCKSUCKING fake of a pinkerton!!!!

You said you'd pay $150 for pussy.

Then you shoot your mouth off about Bullock and Montana.

you're a cocksucking cunt of a fuck.

later alligator!

BREASTS!!

=h=
                          ...get your hitchworld on.

Comment

• Redballjets88
                            Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

this site is the best vh site online
                            R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• mattiew23m

YO! SERIOUSLY get off my dick! BigFatSammy chose the money order to get tickets to a concert.. The first contest doesn't offically end till june 2nd.. He didn't chose the donation, so wtf do you want me to do.. pay 250 ?? nahhh.. whoever is 2nd place will win 50 dollar donation or money order.. or a cd if they want.. I was gonna make it, so it automatically was a donation, but someone chose the money order, cause they wanted to order concert tickets.. So, they are gonna get what they asked for, and the video fuckin' deserves it!

Comment

• ZahZoo
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

..?
                                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Working...