''Winds of Black Death' strike against America is now in its final stage...90 percent

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ally_Kat
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

''Winds of Black Death' strike against America is now in its final stage...90 percent

Purported Qaeda Letter Says U.S. Strike Near Ready

DUBAI (Reuters) - A letter purporting to come from Osama bin Laden's militant Islamist al Qaeda network said a big attack on the United States was in the final stages of preparation, a London-based Arabic newspaper said on Thursday.
    "We bring the good news to Muslims of the world that the expected 'Winds of Black Death' strike against America is now in its final stage...90 percent (ready) and God willing near," the letter said.

The letter, signed by the Abu Hafs al-Masri Brigades which said it is part of al Qaeda, was sent to the London-based al-Quds al-Arabi newspaper. A copy of the letter was faxed to Reuters in Dubai.

It was not possible to independently authenticate the letter.

The United States blames al Qaeda for September 2001 attacks on New York on Washington that killed some 3,000 people. The Spanish government has said Basque separatists are the main suspect in the bombings of four trains early on Thursday that killed 192 people.

But the country's interior minister held open the possibility of a militant Islamist link on Thursday evening when he told a newspaper conference that a suspect van had been found containing detonators and an Arabic-language tape. He said, however, militant Basque separatists remained chief suspects.

The al-Quds al-Arabi newspaper received similar letters from the same brigade claiming responsibility on behalf of al Qaeda for a November bombing of two synagogues in Turkey and the August bombing of the U.N. headquarters in Baghdad.

Spain backed the United States in its invasion of Iraq, drawing the opprobrium of militant Islamist groups
    Roth Army Militia
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Hmmm...

Comment

• Viking
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

Winds Of Black Death=Cyanide gas?

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

It's probably just a reference to Osama's farts after too much Hummus. Not much ventilation in a cave, ya know.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Viking
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

Couldn't be the hummus. I actually like hummus on pita, and it never did that to me.

Maybe he's eating some bad goat.

Comment

• lucky wilbury

Originally posted by Viking
            Maybe he's eating some bad goat.
            whats the definition of "eating" in osamas case? i heard he gets lonely in his cave

Comment

• Wayne L.

I think there will be another terrorist attack on the US possibly this year & more than likely in NYC or California realistically speaking but I don't take this Winds of Black Death lettr about an upcoming attack too seriously because terrorists don't announce it in public mostly.

Comment

• Wayne L.

I think there will be another terrorist attack on the US possibly this year & more than likely in NYC or California realistically speaking but I don't take this Winds of Black Death letter about an upcoming attack too seriously because terrorists don't announce it in public mostly.

Comment

• knuckleboner
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

sifting through ONE of wayne's run-ons was difficult enough. but to do it twice is torture. still, i THINK i agree with him about the letter.

this is a "terror" attack, in that the letter is meant to cause fear and terror. this wasn't a letter found in a safehouse. it was sent to a newspaper in london.

al qaeda's modus operandi has never been to announce itself beforehand. 9/11, spain (possibly), bali bombings, U.S. embassy bombings.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

but let's say for now that an attack was coming.

Wouldn't their primary target be DC, mainly the Pentagon and the White House, because those were their targets before that they missed? Sorta like we had WTC the finale on 9/11.
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

Wars and rumors of wars, My children. Remember what My teachings were on this matter. Such is the beginning of sorrows

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

oh Ford, people have been predicting the end for such a long time now. I wouldn't put it past our Lord to give us the ol' unsuspecting everything's calm and solved, and then BOOM! afterlife.
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• knuckleboner
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                          but let's say for now that an attack was coming.

Wouldn't their primary target be DC, mainly the Pentagon and the White House, because those were their targets before that they missed? Sorta like we had WTC the finale on 9/11.
                          probably.

but personally, i'd go after L.A. and chicago to give the whole, "nowhere's safe" concept. since we've already been hit in the D.C. region. like you guys, we're more on a continuous higher state of alert already.

still, i think that THIS, "black winds of death" threat is nothing more than a threat. i'm sure they have plans to eventually target continental U.S. again in the future. but this ain't it.

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                            oh Ford, people have been predicting the end for such a long time now. I wouldn't put it past our Lord to give us the ol' unsuspecting everything's calm and solved, and then BOOM! afterlife.
                            Do ye think the Messiah would lie unto you?

Comment

• knuckleboner
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                              Do ye think the Messiah would lie unto you?
                              no. but you were known to talk in parables from time to time.

Comment

Working...