• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rustoffa
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

The Dukes Of Hazard: I saw it for free

Where to start?

Welp, I had free passes to see this soul-sucking piece of cinematography @ the local drive-in earlier tonight.

Two fucking hours of my life are gone forever....I'm not ready to pay the boatman just yet, but it was similair to a near-death experience. Just fucking horrible.

Word to the Steins: Willie Nelson can't act....he can't even fucking breathe. If you ever cast that pigtailed, pot-smoking, tax-evading music legend in a movie again, I'll personally renovate awshwitz.

I have no fucking idea why that american pie dipshit was driving the general lee...fuck, I have no idea how I lived through this movie. That dipshit is the onscreen version of bloated roadkill with hands for eyes. How do these mouthbreathing flistafucks get major gigs? Oh yeah, they get fucked up the ass by Mickey Rourke's poodle while it's wearing a yamika. Pathetic.

Johnny Konucksville? Stick to the plan dude....you're a Jackass. It's really too bad that proper script delivery isn't like falling out of a motor home full of donkey shit.

Jessica Simpson? Baby, you're possibly the most talented actress I've ever scene. You literally DEMANDED that the viewing audience get past your vanilla pudding ass....you INSISTED there's more than dripping-wet sexuality on display. I applaud your dedication to film-oriented credibility.

Linda Carter looked grate...looks can't change the fact that she has the acting ability of a pie plate.

I ain't gonna lambast Burt Reynolds....he's a legend.

Fuck it, Burt.....get a new fucking agent and hairpiece. You tried dude....that shit was gold....fire your fucking agent. Pour some allum on Dom Delouise.....whatever you have to do to save yourself from further career suicide.

This movie gets two middle fingers up. Number fucking eleven.
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

The original television show was stupid but it had great characters. A late 60's Charger with a 440 is always cool. Catherine Bach was like the nice waitress everyone wanted to fuck. A nice country girl doing her job and looking good while doing it. Jessica Simpson is a whore that tries too hard.

Didn't see the movie but the music video had Jessica shaking lots of T&A. Hmmm, I guess her daddy who is a minister doesn't care as long as his daughter's ass brings in the $$$$$$$.

I got a funny Willie Nelson story. My parents were staying at some hotel and while they were checking out, there was this dirty cowboy signing an autographed picture for the hotel bar. Obviousely this guy was famouse but my mom said he was filthy dirty, had horrendouse body oder, and looked stoned. Wille then turned to my parents and smiled with his yellow teeth and asked if they would like an autograph. My parents declined.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Brett
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

It looks fucking terrible, I have no desire to see it.

I loved the TV show when I was kid and have the first 3 seasons on DVD.

I heard it was terrible so not surprised it actually was. Also nothing like the TV show.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I haven't heard a good thing about this film so far. Starting with the those two shitbores, Knoxsville and Scott, playing the lead roles. Both are tools devoid of any kind of real charisma, (where is the new BURT REYNOLDS?). I guess they just tossed this turkey off as fast as they could.

Jessica SIMPSONS rendition of "These Boots Were Made For Walking" is terrible...
        Last edited by Nickdfresh; 08-06-2005, 05:28 AM.

Comment

• Lloyd Anger
          Roadie
          • Aug 2004

I'd go see it if Linda Carter would shake here ass around like Jessica does. I'd knock some dust of of HER pie plate.
          http://www.sendspace.com/file/np1l4z.jpg

Comment

• The_KiD
            Commando
            • Jun 2005

It is a terrible film.. The car chases are about the only entertaining asset of the film...

KiD

Comment

• BigBadBrian
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by The_KiD
              It is a terrible film.. The car chases are about the only entertaining asset of the film...

KiD
              I don't know....Jessica Simpson gives me a woody in those shorts. I won't go see the film, though.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2004

Re: The Dukes Of Hazard: I saw it for free

Originally posted by rustoffa

Linda Carter looked grate...looks can't change the fact that she has the acting ability of a pie plate.

LMAO!

thats awesome
                “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Wasn't there a season when Bo and Luke left...and 2 new cousins came?....Coy and Vance?...

maybe I'm on crack...
                  "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

There isn't a fucking enough free passes in the world to get me to this movie...
                    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Brett
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                      Wasn't there a season when Bo and Luke left...and 2 new cousins came?....Coy and Vance?...

maybe I'm on crack...
                      Yeah those two fags were on I think during the 83-84 season. Contract dispute and Bo and Luke walked. I think it was only half a season though, but I could be wrong on that, might have been th whole season.

Yeah when you buy the show DVD's they give you a free pass to the movie. I still won't go.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Now I know Jessica Simpson is hot...and I'm certainly not saying that I wouldn't fuck her...

but c'mon...is she not the most annoying cunt on the planet?

Comment

• Unchainme
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2005

Did They remake Good Ol' Boys and made into a rap song in the movie?

They should leave that song alone, The orignal is excellent and shouldn't be messed with.
                          Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Brett
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                            Now I know Jessica Simpson is hot...and I'm certainly not saying that I wouldn't fuck her...

but c'mon...is she not the most annoying cunt on the planet?
                            Yes and yes.

Comment

• Brett
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
                              Did They remake Good Ol' Boys and made into a rap song in the movie?

They should leave that song alone, The orignal is excellent and shouldn't be messed with.
                              Yes I believe they ruined that too.

Comment

Working...