I threw up in the checkout line and got groceries for free.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rustoffa
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

I threw up in the checkout line and got groceries for free.

I have to give a shout to the fat bitch that was in line in front of me.

The whole thing revolved around this fucking baseball bat size tube of ground beef she was trying to buy.

I was just standing there trying not to pay attention to how it wouldn't scan and looking at people magazines or some shit. The fat bitch starts getting agitated and insists on helping.....it was on like donkey kong.

The other bitch behind the counter wanted no part of the fat bitches help, and it turned into a tug-o'-war with the tube of ground shit.

There's like some lady behind me with 25 crying babies yelling too. So I turn around to see wtf is going on, and one of the ladies babies' is shitting on her blouse. I turn back around to discover the tube of ground beef has been ripped open, and the fat bitch is stuffing like half of it in her purse, demanding non-payment.

I can hold my likker with the best of 'em.....this was no likker and I threw up.

I didn't even know I was queasy...it just happened. The lady behind me started flipping out, and management decided I needed to go....IMMEDIATELY.

No paper, no plastic, just move along.
  • NightProwler
    Sniper
    • Jul 2004

That's a pretty good story.

Comment

• Golden AWe
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

NightProlwer, you're amazing.
      Originally posted by Cato
      Golden, why are you FAT?
      Originally posted by lesfunk
      Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
      http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• fryingdutchman
        Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

So the lady behind you flipped out because you puked...but was non-plussed by the fact that she was being SHIT on?!?!?
        Originally posted by perilouspete
        fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
          Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
          So the lady behind you flipped out because you puked...but was non-plussed by the fact that she was being SHIT on?!?!?
          Of course not. All parents thnk that anything their little shitty puke machines do is cute. Screeching in yor ear, pissing on your $600 leather jacket, rubbing your CVH T shirt all over their snotty little noses.

But heaven forbid you look at the little bastards cross-eyed, and you get the "look"...you know the one I mean. That "You are worse than Hitler" look.
          Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• DLR7884
            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Threads like this are what makes me love this place.

DLR7884
            Classic.
            Originally Posted by WARF:
            DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2004

lol @ the decision to get the puking guy the fuck out of the equation
              “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• EdwardVanHalen1
                Head Fluffer
                • May 2005

I should try that
                http://www.jokeemail.com/pictures/wackojacko.jpg

Comment

• rustoffa
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                  lol @ the decision to get the puking guy the fuck out of the equation
                  I didn't understand that decision either, I really didn't care to understand as I skated with probably a forty-dollar-tally.

Was in there earlier today...I went out of my way to buy the weekend beer there....praying for an explanation.

Nobody said anything. I shop for groceries there all the time, so I'm like, "fuck..why'd I get the free pass?" (thinking to self)

So as I'm paying for the beer, the fucker that usher'd me out of the joint comes over just all apologetic. "We didn't want the situation to escalate, and you looked really angry."

I was like, "I wasn't angry dude, I just threw up. I appreciate the groceries though."

This cart-collector told me it was the gratest thing he'd ever seen.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa

This cart-collector told me it was the gratest thing he'd ever seen.
                    someday his grandchildren will be jumping up and down saying "grandpa, tell us the story about the guy that puked in the check out line!!"
                    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• EdwardVanHalen1
                      Head Fluffer
                      • May 2005

lol
                      http://www.jokeemail.com/pictures/wackojacko.jpg

Comment

• Susie Q
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by EdwardVanHalen1
                        I should try that
                        LOL! I dunno....I see this being said with a very drone kinda voice. LOL! Funny stuff..

Rustoffa, good on ya for getting your groceries for free, what a way to go!

I can't stand people who take their kids to stores and they are completely out of control. Makes you think what the next generation will end up like...

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
                        ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• rustoffa
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                          someday his grandchildren will be jumping up and down saying "grandpa, tell us the story about the guy that puked in the check out line!!"
                          I dunno....he seemed kinda smarmy for a cart collector.

Comment

• classicdude
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Apr 2004

Man I worked p/t at a grocery some years back. This story doesn't surprise me. A guy I worked with said he saw some granny shopping, stop in the middle of the aisle, squat down and take a shit. Beauty of it was, she just stood up and kept right on shopping.

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

Beh... thoser people can't work under stress. Had it been in my bar, NOONE would leave until everything was settled. Including you, Stoff.

I would've told you to keep the puke off the floor, though... just barf on that woman over there who's being shit on. She larves it, the lil' slut.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

Working...