X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • steve
    Sniper
    • Feb 2004

Formal Petition For Quizno's Boycott

We, the undersigned, hereby petition citizens worldwide to boycott The Quizno's Corporation ("TQC") and all "Quizno's" sub sandwich shops due to the introduction of their new "Cabo" chicken sub and as such, their apparent affiliation with former Van Halen replacement singer, Bette Midler stunt double, and Jimmy Buffet wannabe Sammy "Roy" Hagar.

In addition to ruining a once great band, Mr. Hagar's infamous exploits extend to the world of alcoholic beverages, where his "Cabo Wabo" brand tequila has single-handedly destroyed the reputation of the guava plant, decimating communities worldwide that depend upon its value. Hagar's various "Cabo" brand products, including but not limited to key chains, flips flops, Capri Pants For Him, cheesy love ballads, and shampoo conditioner w/ his face on the bottle, have furthermore been a marketing disaster for the resorts of Baja California that share only an unfortunate geography with the sloppy mess of a man and his nightclub, and his boundless energy sell virtually anything.

For these reasons, we encourage all to BOYCOTT ALL QUIZNO'S until the removal of all things "Cabo" from their menu.

Sincerely,
    The Undersigned
    Last edited by steve; 09-14-2005, 03:39 PM.
  • bobgnote
    Banned
    • May 2005

Big mistake to go from fried, singing gerbils in commercial one, to Bob the baby sandwich-hole in ad series 2, to now this. SUB has good coffee, I must say.

Comment

• DLR_EngineRoom
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

DLR_EngineRoom: I'm not really asking for a Quiznos boycott. I'm just asking to remove/ban/boycott the Cabo Wabo sandwich that you have. Why? 'Cause Uncle Sammy isn't Uncle Sam. And anything that isn't Uncle Sam, is un-american. And anything that is un-american, is dangerous to to America. And anything that is dangerous to America, is dangerous to the world. And anything that is dangerous to the world, should be boycotted from Quiznos. Defense rests your honour, no further questions. Case Dismissed.
      http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
      http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
      http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

• Brett
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Silly.

Like Quiznos gives a shit about Sammy, Dave, or Van Halen.

And the sandwich is called a "Cabo Chicken" sub, it has nothing to do with Sammy.

Maybe you guys should petition Mexico to rename Cabo San Lucas to something else as well.
        Last edited by Brett; 09-14-2005, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brett

Maybe you guys should petition Mexico to rename Cabo San Lucas to something else as well.

like Club Dave, perhaps

Comment

• WARF
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Silly.

And the sandwich is called a "Cabo Chicken" sub, it has nothing to do with Sammy.

LMFAO!!!!

BRETT WIT DA FUNNIES!!!!

Comment

• thome
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Mar 2005

Silly.

You tellin ME they named a CITY IN MEXICO after Sammy Hagars tequila !@*^%#*%^%%!!!????? those bastards!

Im boycotting mexico!!....Damn the humanity!!!

Comment

• WARF
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

My dream is now a reality!

SIGN THE PETITION!

EVEN IF IT'S BULLSHIT! LOL

Comment

• bantonelli
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Nov 2004

I'm loving it....CLUB DAVE....New name for Cabo San Lucas as well as Quizno's or Subway's New 15 inch Club Sandwich of a Meat Lovers Paradise...minus the Pork since DLR is Jewish....

Lunch Hour will never be the same! So long Burger King Whopper!
                  "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• CROWBAR
                    Commando
                    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                    like Club Dave, perhaps
                    HA HA HA HA

Comment

• steve
                      Sniper
                      • Feb 2004

Silly.

To say it's not funny is one thing, but to address my petition seriously is just plain MAD.

Roth on.

Comment

• SammySucks1984
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Feb 2005

Theyre advertising it on tv now
                        Why do women need driver's Licenses? there aren't many roads between the bedroom and the kitchen.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2005

**HURL**

Someone could start a vicious internet rumour, such as the Chickens being raised for slaughter are subjected to inhumane amounts of van hagar music.

Or the seasoning is actually from a bucket of pee that the employees use.
                          Last edited by Hardrock69; 09-16-2005, 10:17 AM.

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2004

Silly.

Maybe you should start a website that worships Spammy's Cabo Cock? You could call it the Links, or some shit like that.

Roth On Emperor!
                            23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

I've never had a quiz no...

Comment

Working...