Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does it make me a bad person?

Should we care, and if so, why?

You don't think that reputation is important?
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Depends on what the definition of " IT" is.

Comment

"With enough courage you can do without a reputation"

Comment

Re: Does it make me a bad person?

Originally posted by scamper
          Should we care, and if so, why?
          With a national debt that even Warren Buffet and Bill Gates together couldn´t do much about, and a major part of which is funded by foreigners, yes, you should be interested in what the rest of the world thinks.

Plus, what would you buy at WalMart if the Chinese suddenly stopped sending you stuff??
          http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg

Comment

???
            sigpic

Comment

Why doesn't anybody invade Switzerland or Canada, or send "terrorists" to blow them up?

Maybe it's because they stay the fuck out of everybody else's business, and don't give anyone a reason to hate them?
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Originally posted by Matt White
                "With enough courage you can do without a reputation"
                Having a Romance nuetorer, in the Sheep Pen, and half neked girls in your huge avatar helps also...

Comment

Originally posted by FORD
                  Why doesn't anybody invade Switzerland or Canada, or send "terrorists" to blow them up?

Maybe it's because they stay the fuck out of everybody else's business, and don't give anyone a reason to hate them?
                  Canada is full of lily livered American Draftdodgers.

Switzerland is full of goats, yodelers and people who still wear wooden shoes. Most don't have cable tv or internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Katydid
                    Switzerland is full of goats
                    Oh boy...

I HAVE to visit there someday!!!

*sigh*
                    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Look who's talking, laying around on your fat ass sucking off the government.

Who are you to judge anyone being a Senior Citizen Sponge yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by MAX
                        Oh boy...

I HAVE to visit there someday!!!

*sigh*
                        You should take Chester along and let him get some strange.

Comment

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                          Look who's talking, laying around on your fat ass sucking off the government.

Who are you to judge anyone being a Senior Citizen Sponge yourself?
                          First of all I am not fat.

And second of all I am on my disabled SS which I paid in longer than you were born.

What is your excuse for laying around sucking off Roth Army and Hitchworld?

Cut and pasting Sports....

Comment

Please ... you tried to sue KFC for falling down and not a lawyer would touch it because they knew it was bullshit.

Otherwise they would have been happy to collect on a settlement from a major corporation like that.

You said yourself that a doctor and a nurse both asked you why you were'nt back to work yet before you got on disablity, which you seemed to get quite, quite soon after applying.

Cutting and pasting sports? The Rumor Mill, that site belongs to a friend of mine you hag, not that you have any, so you wouldn't know.

I also write for a couple other sites, including my own, one of which I sold for a tidy sum. I also was the chief writer and editor of our new site's first magazine this year and have next year's already in the works which willbe even bigger.

Go to hell Katy ... remember, I've seen your pic too ... just like I have fire engine hair huh? Your face looks like a FAT catcher's mitt.

Ask around.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel
                              You don't think that reputation is important?
                              People can't live their lives trying to please other people they have to do whats best for themselves, shouldn't the country work the same way? I have to agree with Ford on staying out of everybody elses business if doesn't affect us. As for National Debt if every country paid us what they owed us and we quit giving handouts I'm pretty sure it would take care of itself.

Comment

Working...
                              X