X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ODShowtime
    ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
    Lack of capitalization shows intended disrespect.

He doesn't respect you.

Just like with Al Gore we spell it "algore."

and old gw
    gnaw on it

Comment

• ODShowtime
      ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Angel
      Works from a distance, but as soon as they open their mouths they pretty much get figured out, eh?

I'm sorry, but it's true.
      shut up
      gnaw on it

Comment

• ODShowtime
        ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Yes seriously. In fact, you guys do a much better job of "getting your own way" because of it. We're too mousy and don't stand up for ourselves enough. For example, if we're not pleased with service, we won't just stand up and say it. We would do it this way:

Ummm.... excuse me. (so low they can't hear - then a bit louder) excuse me please. Hi. I'm sorry to be a bother, and I don't like to complain, but...

You guys would just plain out say what was wrong with the service and get the problem solved...
        Might have something to do with Canadians not knowing they're supposed to tip. At least Vancouverites or whatever you call them.
        gnaw on it

Comment

• Big Train
          Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Yes seriously. In fact, you guys do a much better job of "getting your own way" because of it. We're too mousy and don't stand up for ourselves enough. For example, if we're not pleased with service, we won't just stand up and say it. We would do it this way:

Ummm.... excuse me. (so low they can't hear - then a bit louder) excuse me please. Hi. I'm sorry to be a bother, and I don't like to complain, but...

You guys would just plain out say what was wrong with the service and get the problem solved...
          What is wrong exactly with getting to the bottom of a problem and solving it? It's an American value for sure, one which allows to move forward in the world. If asking the right questions and taking action is wrong, so be it. I'm perfectly fine with it..

You just made so much sense as to why Canada and other passivist countries NEVER get around to doing anything..

Umm, excuse me, mr. dicator, mr. genocide, could you umm, maybe, ummm, maybe not....do that...so much..please?

Comment

• vanhalen16095
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Sep 2005

You fucking stupid twisted fucking loser CUNT!

We just supplied YOUR FELLOW CITIZENS with goods from our very own emergency stock, and this is your way of saying thanks?

You have now brought on the wrath of the Roth Canuck Cunt, and my goal in life is now to wipe your sorry ass off the face of these fucking boards. By the time I'm done with you, you're going to wish you had never married someone named Roth, because you never would have crossed my path.

LOOK OUT CUNT!!!

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH ive been here 5 minutes and already i see this.. im going to like it here... ialso enjoyed that waiting for vanhalen to do something thread......

Comment

• Pastor Bruce S.
              Full On Cocktard
              • Jul 2005

USA is #1

You are not a bad person because the USA is the greatest civilization ever in the history of mankind. No other nation or empire of the past has ever stood head and shoulders far above the rest of the world like the Red, White, and Blue.

We dictate trends and happenings that the rest of the world follows. Of course ther are countries that are sour grapes and try to mock our country and our lifestyles. They do this out of bitterness and resentment because they know we are the most powerful and we have the highest quality of life.

Be proud to be an American and never be ashamed. There are lots of bad guys in this world and it is our duty to keep peace for the world. We make it our objective to free nations held down by tyrannical rulers. The USA will remove such tyrants and install a system of democracy for all nations.

Just remember, when you're #1, everybody will try to knock you off the perch. You could have cowards like Lyin Bin Laden or Saddham Hussein claim that they hate the ways of the western world. Don't believe them. They are just jealous that the USA has running hot water. FDA approved food. Hundreds of channels on TV. The USA is also #1 when it comes to hygeine. Would you rather be clean or feel all sticky and sweaty from not showering because you don't have access to clean water? Sticky and slimy with the worst case of b.o. is what Trash Bin Laden suffers from because he doesn't bathe nor does he cut his hair. Hey the USA may have some homeless but even they smell better than the reek of Bin-Too-Long-Since-I've-Taken-A-Shower-Laden.

Pee yew! That-swami-sword-swallowing-maharishi-worshipping-ton-of-scum-Garbage-Bin-Laden sure does smell. You know what Dubya or our next President, Condee should do when that wimp Chicken Bin Laden comes out of hiding? We should tie on to the top of a car, cut his lice-infested hair, and then run him through a car wash with industrial strength soap. But no matter how many times we run that piece of doo-doo through the wash, the stench of scum will never be removed.

Oh well, at least a shower for that chicken-bleep laden will reduce the roach problem that has been living in that loser's beard all these years.

The USA! Love it or Leave it!
              Last edited by Pastor Bruce S.; 09-28-2005, 12:19 PM.
              Hi Roth Army members. Pastor Bruce is here to lend his advice and wisdom to all of you. Are you stuck in a bind, confused, or lost? Well, now you can PM me for counsel or prayer.

Bless you all.

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
                What is wrong exactly with getting to the bottom of a problem and solving it? It's an American value for sure, one which allows to move forward in the world. If asking the right questions and taking action is wrong, so be it. I'm perfectly fine with it..

You just made so much sense as to why Canada and other passivist countries NEVER get around to doing anything..

Umm, excuse me, mr. dicator, mr. genocide, could you umm, maybe, ummm, maybe not....do that...so much..please?
                BIG TRAIN - you just proved that you don't read my fucking posts, you just glance and say it's Angel, what can I say to bitch about her and her country. You can't even open your fucking eyes and see that I myself was putting us down for being too passive!

I SAID: YOU GUYS DO A BETTER JOB OF STANDING UP FOR YOURSELVES!!!!

Personally, I'd like to find a happy medium. Stand up for yourself without being rude...

Now do me a favour, sell whatever land you happen to own here, pay the numerous taxes, and STAY THE FUCK OUT! - if you hate this place so much, you should do everything in your power to boycott us!
                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• vanhalen16095
                  Roth Army Recruit
                  • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Pastor Bruce S.
                  You are not a bad person because the USA is the greatest civilization ever in the history of mankind. No other nation or empire of the past has ever stood head and shoulders far above the rest of the world like the Red, White, and Blue.

We dictate trends and happenings that the rest of the world follows. Of course ther are countries that are sour grapes and try to mock our country and our lifestyles. They do this out of bitterness and resentment because they know we are the most powerful and we have the highest quality of life.

Be proud to be an American and never be ashamed. There are lots of bad guys in this world and it is our duty to keep peace for the world. We make it our objective to free nations held down by tyrannical rulers. The USA will remove such tyrants and install a system of democracy for all nations.

Just remember, when you're #1, everybody will try to knock you off the perch. You could have cowards like Lyin Bin Laden or Saddham Hussein claim that they hate the ways of the western world. Don't believe them. They are just jealous that the USA has running hot water. FDA approved food. Hundreds of channels on TV. The USA is also #1 when it comes to hygeine. Would you rather be clean or feel all sticky and sweaty from not showering because you don't have access to clean water? Sticky and slimy with the worst case of b.o. is what Trash Bin Laden suffers from because he doesn't bathe nor does he cut his hair. Hey the USA may have some homeless but even they smell better than the reek of Bin-Too-Long-Since-I've-Taken-A-Shower-Laden.

Pee yew! That-swami-sword-swallowing-maharishi-worshipping-ton-of-scum-Garbage-Bin-Laden sure does smell. You know what Dubya or our next President, Condee should do when that wimp Chicken Bin Laden comes out of hiding? We should tie on to the top of a car, cut his lice-infested hair, and then run him through a car wash with industrial strength soap. But no matter how many times we run that piece of doo-doo through the wash, the stench of scum will never be removed.

Oh well, at least a shower for that chicken-bleep laden will reduce the roach problem that has been living in that loser's beard all these years.

good points and all..... but i think that america should at least make the impression of humbleness or someone will kick our ass sometime or other

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Pastor Bruce S.

Earth calling planet nutcase.

Just a couple of points.

1) The US made Bin Laden who he is today by training and funding him in Afghanistan when your government had you running scared and obsessed with Russia. Now it's Bin Laden. Funny how they always want you fear someone.

2) The US government has propped up dictatorships all over the world since WWII helping to stop freedom in those countries including Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Chile, Argentina etc etc

3) Foreign people smell as you, though not christ would say, largely due to the fact they are poor because they are not allowed to trade fairly with the rich Western countries because we place trade levies on their goods forcing them to remain in poverty.

It also doesn't help that man for man the US government gives far less in Aid than most other Western countries.

4) The plethora of complete racist idiot hate filled 'spiritual' leaders in Arab countries is only matched by the number in the US e.g. you.

Cheers!

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Sesh, my commonwealth cousin!

I love you more and more each day! Glad to see the Scots still know the truth when they see it!
                      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Now I just want to get shitfaced on some Canadian whiskey and Scotch, say fuck the world up the freaking asshole!
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          Earth calling planet nutcase.

Just a couple of points.

1) The US made Bin Laden who he is today by training and funding him in Afghanistan when your government had you running scared and obsessed with Russia. Now it's Bin Laden. Funny how they always want you fear someone.

2) The US government has propped up dictatorships all over the world since WWII helping to stop freedom in those countries including Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Chile, Argentina etc etc

3) Foreign people smell as you, though not christ would say, largely due to the fact they are poor because they are not allowed to trade fairly with the rich Western countries because we place trade levies on their goods forcing them to remain in poverty.

It also doesn't help that man for man the US government gives far less in Aid than most other Western countries.

4) The plethora of complete racist idiot hate filled 'spiritual' leaders in Arab countries is only matched by the number in the US e.g. you.

Cheers!

Sesh, you crack me up.

You need to learn when people are deliberately trying to piss you off.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

You think he might be a troll then....?

Comment

• scamper
                              Commando
                              • May 2005

Originally posted by Seshmeister

We've got our own shit to pay for, anyway its not the governments money its mine.

Comment

• Big Train
                                Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

BIG TRAIN - you just proved that you don't read my fucking posts, you just glance and say it's Angel, what can I say to bitch about her and her country. You can't even open your fucking eyes and see that I myself was putting us down for being too passive!

I SAID: YOU GUYS DO A BETTER JOB OF STANDING UP FOR YOURSELVES!!!!

Personally, I'd like to find a happy medium. Stand up for yourself without being rude...

Now do me a favour, sell whatever land you happen to own here, pay the numerous taxes, and STAY THE FUCK OUT! - if you hate this place so much, you should do everything in your power to boycott us!

YES ANGEl, I jumped down your throat prematurely (and I just threw up at that notion).

As for selling the land, go fuck yourself. I'm an american and I do whatever the fuck I want, anytime I want. Surely no fucking Canadian is going to tell me shit..least of all you....

Comment

Working...