• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

all Ed's guitars!

enjoy.

"FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

Im still eyeballing the Steinberger 5150 with emg's.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• nosuchluck
      Sniper
      • Aug 2004

which songs needed the double-necks?

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

Cathedral was played double. I also seem to remember him playing the double neck on another tour. Maybe Balance? Let's ask Rikk.

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

the bigger question is when on Earth did ed ever play the Charvel Hydra Guitar? Must've been some early boots. Or maybe just used it to rehearse? I have the 79' boot and he's playing either the shark or black and white frank.

Comment

• nosuchluck
            Sniper
            • Aug 2004

Cathedral was played on a double-neck? i've seen him play on it a single-neck, and if he could do that, why'd he need a double?

i wonder what he used the baritone guitars for...

Comment

• nosuchluck
              Sniper
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
              the bigger question is when on Earth did ed ever play the Charvel Hydra Guitar? Must've been some early boots. Or maybe just used it to rehearse? I have the 79' boot and he's playing either the shark or black and white frank.
              that is a hideous looking guitar... i hope he never took it out on stage...

Comment

• MAX
                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

The only time I've ever even seen Edward with that thing is from a 70's photoshoot. Damn, that thing tis' fuckin' ugly.
                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Cato
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by nosuchluck
                  Cathedral was played on a double-neck? i've seen him play on it a single-neck, and if he could do that, why'd he need a double?

it was used to play Secrets just after Cathedral. Cathedral didn't need a 12 strings neck but Secrets needed it.
                  Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• Big Fat Sammy
                    Veteran
                    • Feb 2005

What Cato said...

...check out the US Fest vid, a must have!

I've seen that Hydra guitar in pic w/ Ed...but never one of him playing it.
                    Last edited by Big Fat Sammy; 09-29-2005, 07:38 PM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Ed played the yellow Kramer doubleneck on the 1983 Diver Down tour for the song Secrets. Still a cool looking guitar. The Wolfgangs sure look like chunks. Man, nobody really has beat that Strat shape for ergonomics and looks. Leo sure as hell got that one right.
                      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Don Corleone
                        Veteran
                        • May 2004

Cathedral was played double. I also seem to remember him playing the double neck on another tour. Maybe Balance? Let's ask Rikk.
                        As much as I hate to admit that I knowing this, I will. It a double necked Music Man used during the F.U.C.K tour for a song called Spanked.
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Cato
                          it was used to play Secrets just after Cathedral. Cathedral didn't need a 12 strings neck but Secrets needed it.
                          spot on. I knew as I typed cathedral, I was thinking I was wrong. Just too lazy maybe.

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

:p

Hold on...lemme get out the SAMMY FAN'S GUIDE TO BALANCE book that I wrote.
                            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

Thats what Dreams are made of... oh wait, wrong album.

Comment

Working...