Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

That shark destroyer he uses in Runnin' and YRGM is blah to me. Id never feel comfy playing it. Looks alright though.

Fav's are 1984 Kramer. (any of them) The Stein from 5150, Les Paul (mini) the double neck and the Ernie Ball.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• rustoffa
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

That old Flying V is the shit.

Comment

• nosuchluck
        Sniper
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Cato
        it was used to play Secrets just after Cathedral. Cathedral didn't need a 12 strings neck but Secrets needed it.
        thanks for clearing that up...

i really should get all the old vids...

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

This, believe it or not, has ALWAYS been my personal favorite of all Ed's guitars...
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

yeah Id prob hang that above my fireplace...then when I needed wood... well you know....

you wouldn't seriously play that fuckin' thing would ya?
            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Matt White
              • Jun 2004

Always liked the "bumblebee"!!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Most of those guitars look really dated now. But I remember seeing pictures of Eddie on the VH II album thinking,"That guitar is fucking cool!" Before Ed, rock guitarists had the basic Gibson and Fender stuff. Before Ed came around, the coolest guitar in the world was Paul Stanley's Ibanez Iceman with the broken mirror face on it.

What I see in Ed's guitars is a guy just experimenting. He had to be fucked up when he destroyed an Explorer and turned it into the shark guitar.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2005

Man...looks like the back room of some pawnshop...

Comment

• bueno bob
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                    yeah Id prob hang that above my fireplace...then when I needed wood... well you know....

you wouldn't seriously play that fuckin' thing would ya?
                    Nope! Then again, I can't play more than 2 or 3 chords on guitar, anyway, so...
                    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                      Nope! Then again, I can't play more than 2 or 3 chords on guitar, anyway, so...
                      well then that just tells me that you and I can play half the Kiss catalogue... Tons of Ac Dc too!

Comment

• bueno bob
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                        well then that just tells me that you and I can play half the Kiss catalogue... Tons of Ac Dc too!
                        I can play half of the Kiss catalog, tons of AC/DC, and EVERYTHING the Ramones, Misfits, and Black Flag ever put to tape
                        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

Cool. Also add Brian Adams, Sex Pistols, Forgotten Rebels, Ian Hunter & some Billy Idol too.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

you wont have trouble with those ones.

Comment

• frets5150
                              Commando
                              • Feb 2004

Cooool...
                              Last edited by frets5150; 10-08-2005, 11:06 PM.

Comment

• BrownSound1
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Mar 2003

With regards to the Kramer doubleneck...that particular one was only used for the live shows. On the recording of Secrets he used a Gibson EDS1275. The funny thing is this is the same model guitar that Jimmy Page obtained to play Stairway to Heaven live, and Page never used it for recording.

Well it isn't really funny I guess..but does have a hint of irony.

Comment

Working...