Rustoffa's Roth Army Cunt-test: Open for offers!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Rustoffa's Roth Army Cunt-test: Open for offers!

Alright...we're going to give something a shot. A few months ago...Rustoffa came to me with a couple of shirts and an idea...and I promptly ignored him. To give the pesky motherfucker some credit...he didn't stop pestering me about it...lmfao...until I took notice...

He had a couple of shirts, and wanted to use them to get people to bid on them and donate to the site. Certainly, with Sarge in Iraq, a worthy cause.

To be honest...I don't know how the fuck this is going to end up...but we are going to do it in steps.

Right now, the give-away consists of 2 awesome custom shirts...that feature a full-color print of the back cover of the first record. Rustoffa is also throwing in a Van Heineken shirt...an awesome cover band that you've seen featured in a few posts here in main.

What I'm looking for is to make the pot a little...no...a lot sweeter. Rustoffa is going to be the point person, and what we are looking for here are the members of this site to donate quality goods to the cause of the Rustoffa/Army auction. It may be CD's, Boots, posters, pins or anything else you have hidden under your bed that your wife or husband think you are a fucking fruit for still keeping.

I'm going to find out if we still have any "Got Roth" Army shirts, and will throw one of those into the pot as well. Being that Sarge has those in his home stateside, that wouldn't come to you until he gets his ass back home in one piece.

Bottom line...dig deep, and see if you have anything you can donate to the cause.

It won't be included in the pot until we actually have it in our hands. But feel free to post here what you are willing to donate...if anything.

and Make if fucking serious.

We'll see where this leads, and I'll make a post later, once I talk to rustoffa, about what to do with whatever you are donating. I want all the merch in one location.

Let's give this 2 weeks to start, and see where it goes. At the end of two weeks, if we have a good bit of steam rolling, we'll either end the donations...or keep it going for another week. If it's a dud...well fuck it...we'll nix it...and work off of Rustoffa's shirts.

Rustoffa and/or myself will post with a legitimate list of goods in the deal as stuff starts rolling in.

Or if nothing rolls in...we'll let you know how much you suck ass...

Either way...we'll call this an expirement of grand proportions. click here to goto the front page to see a small, suckass shot of the initial shirt...and whatever the fuck else I posted. Lmfao. So think realistic...and don't post bullshit...

...or I'll fucking ban you

I'm not sure if I was kidding or not.
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • rustoffa
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Staying up late is a beautiful thing, and so is the shirt. Brand new, exactly as advertised. Whoever wins this fucking auction will garner sooprises from my shipping point, above and beyond the additions of other benevolent ROTH ARMY members.

Thanks to Pojo for remembering to make this fucking happen.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

It oughta be fun...the shirt looks killer...and I can only imagine what the fuck else we'll get in this deal...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Northern Girl
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I've got boots galore to donate. And a throbbing head. I'll give you more specifics after I sleep off my hang.
        Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

I'll donate a DVD.

David Lee Roth, Skyscraper tour, Toronto, Maple Leaf Gardens,

Comment

• thome
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Mar 2005

I got a[ THE BEST] cd, Ill donate Brand new played once I have two.
            Ill send the New one .I dont have much Roth mem-.

Comment

• thome
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by thome
              I got a[ THE BEST] cd, Ill donate Brand new played once I have two.
              Ill send the New one .I dont have much Roth mem-.

Ill throw in a 25.00 gift certificate to Victorias Secret.Make it a package deal.

You know what Victorias secret is, i do
              She likes to dress like a slut . LOL i slay me Ha Ha !:p

Comment

• Carmine
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2004

When can I open the bidding?

Comment

• Carmine
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2004

And I'll toss in a few DVD's myself....

ROTH @ Kahunaville 6-23-05

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Alright gentlemen and lady...thanks for adding to the pile...

rustoffa will get with you about what to do to officially add these to the pot.

Bidding will start Friday after next...so we're looking for Halloween weekend. October 28th will be the last day to donate to the club...and we can start bidding that weekend.

We may have to wait...because I want all the articles together before we start the bidding...so we all know what we are officially bidding for...

Comment

• rustoffa
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Thanks to NG, guwapo, thome, and Carmine! Here's a better pic of the shirts, there's actually 2 "XL's" of the Roth shirt...no "L" available. The pic really doesn't do the Roth shirt justice..lotsa detail.

Ante up folks, the proceeds keep the party rollin'!!!

Comment

• Cato
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

um, I'll donate ramen noodles...
                        Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• Cato
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

er...no.

a couple of DVDs that I made...

Napalm Up Yo Arse and DLR Japanese TV Appearances 1985-2004.
                          Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• mewisemagic
                            Commando
                            • Jan 2004

I will donate My 4 favorite DVDs...1983 Buenos Aires,Roth 1999 Finland,Roth 2002 Hartford and the No Holds Bbq 2 DVD Set.
                            Just let Me know where to send them!

Comment

• Carmine
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by mewisemagic
                              I will donate My 4 favorite DVDs...1983 Buenos Aires,Roth 1999 Finland,Roth 2002 Hartford and the No Holds Bbq 2 DVD Set.
                              Just let Me know where to send them!

A DVD Roth-a-palooooooooza!!

(I have all of these... ...they rule!)

good offer bruh!

Comment

Working...