• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MUSICMAN64
    Roadie
    • Jun 2004

Vids And Dvd's For Sale

Hey everyone,

I don't know the legalities of this or if this is even allowed here but I have videos and dvd's of the us festival, the argentina concert, and dave with the eaas band available. I have seen these for sale on ebay and thought what the heck. If anyones interested, let me know. If theres a big enough interest, I may be inclined to start cranking out some copies. Also, if I'm breaking any site rules or if this could get me in (BIG TROUBLE) pun intended, please let me know. Thanks, Musicman64
  • Dirty Duck
    Sniper
    • Aug 2005

I have a crappy copy but of course I still watch it! I would love to have them again though. Click on my name Dirty duck and e mail me with how i can get a copy. Thanks brother@!!!!!!

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

don't buy boots, all this stuff is available for free.
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

No shit.

Comment

• MUSICMAN64
          Roadie
          • Jun 2004

IF YOU GUYS CAN GET IT FOR FREE, COOL. I'D LIKE TO KNOW WHERE I CAN GET EXCELLENT QUALITY DVD'S OF ALL THREE OF THOSE CONCERTS IN THERE ENTIRETY FOR FREE. CLUE ME IN TOO. I PAID FOR MINE. NO REGRETS. I WATCH EM ALL THE TIME.

Comment

• Cato
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Re: Vids And Dvd's For Sale

Originally posted by MUSICMAN64
            Hey everyone,

I don't know the legalities of this or if this is even allowed here but I have videos and dvd's of the us festival, the argentina concert, and dave with the eaas band available. I have seen these for sale on ebay and thought what the heck. If anyones interested, let me know. If theres a big enough interest, I may be inclined to start cranking out some copies. Also, if I'm breaking any site rules or if this could get me in (BIG TROUBLE) pun intended, please let me know. Thanks, Musicman64
            you reminds me of the fuckface named hardknockz(aka the knocunz or something), who was selling shitty copies of NH BBQ here. you wanna know how he was beaten?
            Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• MUSICMAN64
              Roadie
              • Jun 2004

HOW OLD ARE YOU. 4. YOUR PROBABLY SOME 40ISH FAT FUCK THAT I'D BEAT TO DEATH IN ABOUT 8 SECONDS. GROW UP. IM NOT LOOKING TO RIP ANYONE OFF. THERE GREAT QUALITY AND I WAS JUST LOOKNG TO HOOK UP SOME FELLOW FANS. GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Comment

• Cato
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

HOW OLD ARE YOU.

I have seen VH in '79. guess my age from it.

YOUR PROBABLY SOME 40ISH FAT FUCK THAT I'D BEAT TO DEATH IN ABOUT 8 SECONDS.
                what?

IM NOT LOOKING TO RIP ANYONE OFF. THERE GREAT QUALITY AND I WAS JUST LOOKNG TO HOOK UP SOME FELLOW FANS.
                how could you think to sell boots on the nonprofit fan site that consists of self-sacrifices of lots people?
                if you get blank discs or something instead of money, it's ok.

GO FUCK YOURSELF.
                yeah I will, if I was wrong.
                Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• saint
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Feb 2004

Donate to:

Rustoffa's Roth Army Cunt-test

Or shut the fuck up
                  http://web.telia.com/~u55014187/kor.gif

Comment

• MUSICMAN64
                    Roadie
                    • Jun 2004

thats why i asked if i was breaking any site rules. (non-profit) its not the money. i know how hard it was to get these for myself and figured theres got to be plenty of us out there who would like copies. if the us festival, the argentina concert, and an early eaas concert are available for free on dvd, thats cool. lead the way man. you dont need to insult me. i was just inquiring. i did see these on ebay for 30 bucks each. i would have gladly hooked up you guys as a package deal for much less. ive got plenty of free time and dont mind doing it. try to do something nice and get called a cunt. go figure.

Comment

• ace diamond
                      Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Hey everyone,

dude,i'll take some copies. pm me.
                      Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                      When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
                      "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• saint
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Feb 2004

thats why i asked if i was breaking any site rules. (non-profit) its not the money.
                        Oh I'm sorry then I'll have one for free, thank you

i did see these on ebay for 30 bucks each. i would have gladly hooked up you guys as a package deal for much less.
                        I thougt you said for free???

try to do something nice and get called a cunt. go figure.
                        GO FUCK YOURSELF
                        Yeah real nice
                        http://web.telia.com/~u55014187/kor.gif

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by CATOSAN
                          yeah I will, if I was wrong.

Cato, how many people, including myself, have you hooked up for free ??

BTW, I have the beautifully done Sonrisa Salvaje you made for me displayed in front of other Van Halen memoribilia...

Thanks again !!

Comment

• MUSICMAN64
                            Roadie
                            • Jun 2004

LIKE I SAID, I DID NOT KNOW SOMEONE ON THIS SIGHT WAS GIVING THESE AWAY FOR FREE. SO MANY OF YOU GUYS ARE SO READY TO ATTACK AND INSULT PEOPLE. I THOUGHT WE WERE ALL HERE BECAUSE WE LOVED DAVE AND VH. IM ON YOUR SIDE GUYS. IM LIKE YOU GUYS. I LOVE VH AND ALL THINGS VH. IM NOT TRYING TO FUCK ANYBODY.

SOME OF YOU GUYS HAVE SOME BAD ATTITUDES. I THOUGHT WE ALL LOVED DAVE BECAUSE OF HIS POSITIVE ATTITIUDE AND HIS CELEBRATION OF LIFE. YET SOME OF YOU ARE SO READY TO POUNCE ON SOMEONE AND AND INSULT THEM. RE-FUCKING-LAX. LIKE I SAID, IF THE DVD'S ARE AVAILABLE FOR FREE, GOD BLESS. TAKE YOUR MEDS BOYS.

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

Ok, send me everything you have, I'll send you $5...

Seriously...

Comment

Working...