Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Terry
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Personally don't see anything wrong with throwing an army member a few bucks for their time spent copying, and/or shipping, far as concerts go. $10 or so per show seems reasonable. Fuck, I spent more than that on Amazon just to get a VHS copy of KISS Meets the Fucking Phantom of the Park (was off my meds, don't ask).
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by MUSICMAN64
      LIKE I SAID, I DID NOT KNOW THEY WERE AVAILABLE FOR FREE. I DONT NEED THE FUCKING MONEY DICKHEADS. AND AS FAR AS BEING A FAN, TRY PROVING I'M NOT.. BIG TROUBLES, I READ YOUR PROFILE, YOU SOUND LIKE A REAL CLASS ACT.
      you looked at my profile? LOL that's like saying you checked out my dick while standing next to me taking a piss. Listen asshead, dont push my buttons. I'll stick on you for the next 7 fucking months, driving you absolutely fucking nutz. This is a Roth site dedicated to the best fucking Roth fans this planet has and if you dont "get with the program" and "understand the Roth Army way of things" then you truly don't belong. check out the pussy "affiliates" for other website options.

that's right. I said it.
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

CAN WE MOVE ON NOW GIRLS?
        see, this is the problem. you're a faggy.
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• MUSICMAN64
          Roadie
          • Jun 2004

Thanks Terry. finally a reasonable response. Big troubles, youy have big issues. The reason I checked out your profile is because I figured with posts like yours your either A. very young or B.very ignorant. I guess its B ladies and gents.

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

Thanks Terry. finally a reasonable response. Big troubles, youy have big issues. The reason I checked out your profile is because I figured with posts like yours your either A. very young or B.very ignorant. I guess its B ladies and gents.

Or C) been here a long time and frankly don't give a flying fuck what you or anyone thinks. Seriously dude, grab a seat and enjoy the internet. take the pickle out of your ass and come to terms with the fact that people here are very, VERY different. If you cant "handle" a few backlash posts, then you accidently found your way into a Roth forum. try www.redrocker.com they spaz out all the time there.

Comment

• MUSICMAN64
              Roadie
              • Jun 2004

COOL. WE TWEAKED EACH OTHER A LITTLE. GOOD CLEAN FUN. SORRY MAN, NO PICKLE TO SPEAK OF, BUT ALL THIS ASS TALK IS MAKING ME NERVOUS. OH YEAH, YOU WON'T FIND ME AT ANY SAM SITE ANYTIME SOON, OR EVER FOR THAT MATTER. WHAT DO YOU SAY WE CALL THIS ONE A DRAW.

Comment

Working...