X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sagebrush
    Head Fluffer
    • Oct 2005

is dave the man to fix vh ?

vh is one of the best bands that ever came down the pike ! true rock and roll , flash and the bang . but the state of vh right now looks bad i dont think thay will ever will be the band thay were in the past . but if dave went back and did it one more time would it be the 2nd coming of the super band or would it be 4 old men trying to turn back time ? dont get wrong i think the old stuff is killer and i even like some of the sammy stuff but when vh did the garry thing it was the end of the great band vh . so please tell me would it be killer with dave back in the driver seat or would it be a big pile of shit ?
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Awesome!

Who's "garry" ?

Comment

• DaveTheSoulOfVH
      Head Fluffer
      • Feb 2004

who's "sammy" ?!??

Comment

• sagebrush
        Head Fluffer
        • Oct 2005

thank you . garry shrone i think is the loser thay had when thay did vh 3 ( fire in the hole ) before sammy did this last tour . sorry i cant spell his name but know matter i could not mess his name up any worse than he did vh .

Comment

• sagebrush
          Head Fluffer
          • Oct 2005

lol sammy is the LOSER thay got after dave . i know i would like to forget hem myself .sammy = guy that messed up vh

Comment

• azcrdnal
            Foot Soldier
            • Jan 2004

he was better than sammy was in vh you sheep.

Comment

• azcrdnal
              Foot Soldier
              • Jan 2004

Re: is dave the man to fix vh ?

Originally posted by sagebrush
              vh is one of the best bands that ever came down the pike ! true rock and roll , flash and the bang . but the state of vh right now looks bad i dont think thay will ever will be the band thay were in the past . but if dave went back and did it one more time would it be the 2nd coming of the super band or would it be 4 old men trying to turn back time ? dont get wrong i think the old stuff is killer and i even like some of the sammy stuff but when vh did the garry thing it was the end of the great band vh . so please tell me would it be killer with dave back in the driver seat or would it be a big pile of shit ?
              what a stupid fucking question.

Comment

• azcrdnal
                Foot Soldier
                • Jan 2004

hey dick maybe ice cube could fix vanhalen or would that be a pile of shit?

Comment

• azcrdnal
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Jan 2004

do you think kenny g could be the man?

Comment

• azcrdnal
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Jan 2004

or maybe m&m.

Comment

• azcrdnal
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sagebrush
                      lol sammy is the LOSER thay got after dave . i know i would like to forget hem myself .sammy = guy that messed up vh
                      didn't you say you liked some sam vh to make up your fucking mind and use the fucking spell check.

Comment

• sagebrush
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Oct 2005

sorry but im not a fan of m&m or ice t or who ever thay are i was just asking if dave with a drunk ass eddy would sound like shit or would it sound like the old stuff . and thank you for the new name i just cant pick the one i want to use dick or sheep , i like if you cant say something helpfull SHUT THE FUCK UP !

Comment

• John Holmes

Originally posted by azcrdnal
                          hey dick maybe ice cube could fix vanhalen or would that be a pile of shit?
                          Ice Cube? I have never seen a ****** fix anything. On the other side, ******s are rather known to be quite good at screwing it up.

Comment

• TaiChi
                            Full On Cocktard
                            • Jul 2005

Would it be killer or a big pile of shit? Hmm...... Interesting...

The answer my friend, Sagebrush.... is blowing in the wind. The answer is blowing in the wind.

Comment

• Soul Reaper
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by TaiChi
                              Would it be killer or a big pile of shit? Hmm...... Interesting...

The answer my friend, Sagebrush.... is blowing in the wind. The answer is blowing in the wind.
                              Who are you?

I bet you're another Sammy Hagar troll....
                              ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Comment

Working...