X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

No, pickle-kisser, YOU got the thread off track with your racist bullshit. Go back to your trailer park in whatever "holla" in Nicholas County you live in, bitch. Don't you have a car up on cinder blocks you could be working on?
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Soul Reaper
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2005

Originally posted by John Holmes
      I give you a suggestion, Soul Reaper. Go and try to partecipate in a forum led by blacks only. See how they will welcome you, and how racist they'll be against you, just because "YOU IS WHITE" and you oppress them. I don't know how you oppress them, but paying them welfare, so they can get high and buy crack, apparently qualifies as oppression.
      But surely if you are being racist as well, you are acting just like the people you gave an example about, the people you hate so much.....if they're racist, why do you have to be racist back? Wouldn't that be acting like them, John....wouldn't that be acting like the supposed racist '******s'.....
      ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Comment

• Soul Reaper
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2005

but I'm not here to talk about racism to you.....I'm not going to waste my time anymore, so I'll leave it at that.....

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Soul Reaper
          but I'm not here to talk about racism to you.....I'm not going to waste my time anymore, so I'll leave it at that.....

Arguing with a racist is like matching wits with Terry Schaivo ---What's the point? Occasionally Holmes makes me laugh, but that's about it. And the new WV redneck contigent just reaffirms everything that's always been WRONG with that place. My friends who still live there are EMBARRASSED by douchebags like that...
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• John Holmes

Originally posted by Soul Reaper
            But surely if you are being racist as well, you are acting just like the people you gave an example about, the people you hate so much.....if they're racist, why do you have to be racist back? Wouldn't that be acting like them, John....wouldn't that be acting like the supposed racist '******s'.....
            They are not entitled to be racists, since they are a sub race and they are just a bunch of slaves who got freed under circumstances that had nothing to do with them, but rather white people interests.

You can't be superior when in thousand years you have invented no writing, you don't know the use of the wheel, you are unable to build anything but mud brick house, you have a vocabulary that is composed of less than a hundred words. ******s are inferior, they are an inferior species who came in touch with the man. Read the story about Kanzi, the bonobo able to make phone calls and answer questions. This doesn't make it a fully developed girl individual, just as nigresses.

Do you really believe the civil war was about slavery? That's what's been written in our history book. White people from North and South killing each other to free ******s. Can you believe it, really? You know, back then it was like it is today: Bush had to invent the weapon of mass destruction and all the other terrorism and brotherhood bullshit to actually lead an economical war and to free Afghanistan from the Talibans who were opposing an Oil installment that was planned to pass through their region.

It's all about money. And, I leave you with a something I hope will ring a doubt in you: take for absurd that ******s are proven not to be humans. Imagine this absurd thing gets proven scientifically. Could you imagine the consequences of such outcome, socially? Having a society split in two with men who are not men? Refusing any possible racial difference is more of a necessity than a reality proven on scientific facts.

Comment

• John Holmes

Originally posted by jhale667
              Arguing with a racist is like matching wits with Terry Schaivo ---What's the point? Occasionally Holmes makes me laugh, but that's about it. And the new WV redneck contigent just reaffirms everything that's always been WRONG with that place. My friends who still live there are EMBARRASSED by douchebags like that...
              Your friends are embarassed because it's commonly accepted that racism is bullshit. Of course, you understand that there is a short term advantage in blindly believing racism is bullshit: you free the society of racial tension and resentment. But on the long run, my dear friend, you get New Orleans.

What colour are these people?

Straight from New Orleans. Open your eyes man. Your anti racial prejudice is as stupid as racial prejudice. Mine, indeed, it's not prejudice, it's truth learned on my own skin and family.

Comment

• jhale667
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Your friends are embarassed because it's commonly accepted that racism is bullshit. Of course, you understand that there is a short term advantage in blindly believing racism is bullshit: you free the society of racial tension and resentment. But on the long run, my dear friend, you get New Orleans.

What colour are these people?

Straight from New Orleans. Open your eyes man. Your anti racial prejudice is as stupid as racial prejudice. Mine, indeed, it's not prejudice, it's truth learned on my own skin and family.

...My friends are embarrassed because they KNOW racism is bullshit. And I DON'T DISCRIMINATE (being multi-ethnic, that would be kind of difficult, not to mention stupid), so I have friends of ALL colors and creeds. Always have.
                And as far as New Orleans goes, there were looters of ALL colors. Some of them were even COPS, remember? So that argument is lame.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2004

...My friends are embarrassed because they KNOW racism is bullshit. And I DON'T DISCRIMINATE (being multi-ethnic, that would be kind of difficult, not to mention stupid), so I have friends of ALL colors and creeds. Always have.
                  And as far as New Orleans goes, there were looters of ALL colors. Some of them were even COPS, remember? So that argument is lame.

Good points JHale...

But like you said earlier, arguing with this turd is totally useless. There is nothing we can do or say that will ever change his mind, so the best thing for us to now is to throw random insults his way.

For example, when I say something like...

"Holmes is brother-fondling, hemorrhoid-nibbling, shit-slurping sausage jockey"

...it makes me feel better. Give it a try!
                  23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• bantonelli
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Nov 2004

DAVE PICASSO is the ONLY one to save VH.........

Just remember....Dave doesn't discriminate....he's an equal opportunity Pizza Delivery and Fine Art kinda Guy.
                    "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

I wonder if anyone is reading this crap...

Comment

• Soul Reaper
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2005

I can't be arsed reading ALL of it....I kinda got the jist of it after a few posts....

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
                          Good points JHale...

But like you said earlier, arguing with this turd is totally useless. There is nothing we can do or say that will ever change his mind, so the best thing for us to now is to throw random insults his way.

Yeah, it's funny. Holmes AT LEAST trys to inject some humor in his rantings. Doesn't EXCUSE it, but there MAY be some humanity underneath all the hatred. The WV KKK contingent needs to go fuck themselves.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• John Holmes

Really? ALL colors? I guess NOT. I brought you some pictures of ****** looters. Now give me some pictures of whites looting. Wait, spics don't qualify as whites.

Comment

• John Holmes

Originally posted by Jimmy Jingles
                              Good points JHale...

Well, your kind of amusement reminds me the simple one of mongoloids; when they seek for attention, they spit out some funny dirty words. But at the end of the day, they're just mongoloids.

You remind me of a story. Did any of you hear about the ****** ho who told her sambo husband, "Give me 10 inches and make it hurt."? The ****** fucked her twice and threw her down the stairs.

You know, Jimbo, you're as smart as all the other ******s who don't celebrate Thanksgiving, because KFC is closed on holidays.

Comment

• jhale667
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Really? ALL colors? I guess NOT. I brought you some pictures of ****** looters. Now give me some pictures of whites looting. Wait, spics don't qualify as whites.

...Can't post any pics from work, but you saw them just like I did. Oh yeah, THEY were referred to as "foraging" rather than looting.....

....Can we get back to the subject of the thread? Or just fucking move ON?!?!?
                                Last edited by jhale667; 10-20-2005, 04:45 PM.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

Working...