X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sagebrush
    Head Fluffer
    • Oct 2005

Whats Up With The Dave Haters ?

whats with all the shit people are talking about dave ? i read this thread and thay asked if dave was bi ?????? and all the people that is saying dave is washed up and all that shit . what do thay think this is the sammy dick suckers ? dave is the man come on go out and pick up the 6 pack and say shit about dave ! sammy messed up vh so bad i dont think thay can be fixed ! when dave was with vh thay were a ass kicking , show stoping ,pussy getting , rock band ! this is the roth army thats should mean something to every one here ! were here because we all think dave is the man or at lest thats what i thought we were here for . so if were all dave fans why are all the dave haters here ? can some one tell me ? and how can we get rid or the dick heads ?
  • Crops
    Full On Cocktard
    • Dec 2004

Hey sorry dudes. I started the "Is Dave bi" thread. I never saw it as a negative thing one way or another. I assume that Dave - whatever he is and whoever he does - has earned our respect for his years as the archetypal front man of the greatest rock n' roll machine ever to stomp this great earth.

No matter what he does or has not done since that time will never undo the man's legacy.

Either way -- if Dave wants to sit on a beach drinking Mai Tais or screw water buffalo in Sri Lanka, he's entitled and it will never change the point of fact: Dave was this planets most mighty cock-sure-swagger-strutting rock n' roll singers and he will never be outdone. It's pretty fucking simple to understand.

Comment

• azcrdnal
      Foot Soldier
      • Jan 2004

Re: Whats Up With The Dave Haters ?

Originally posted by sagebrush
      whats with all the shit people are talking about dave ? i read this thread and thay asked if dave was bi ?????? and all the people that is saying dave is washed up and all that shit . what do thay think this is the sammy dick suckers ? dave is the man come on go out and pick up the 6 pack and say shit about dave ! sammy messed up vh so bad i dont think thay can be fixed ! when dave was with vh thay were a ass kicking , show stoping ,pussy getting , rock band ! this is the roth army thats should mean something to every one here ! were here because we all think dave is the man or at lest thats what i thought we were here for . so if were all dave fans why are all the dave haters here ? can some one tell me ? and how can we get rid or the dick heads ?
      you are a fucking sheep make up your mind are you a dave fan or a sam fan? look back at your first posts here at the site and you will no why i ask this question. also you might think about an upgrade on that firewall.

Comment

• Crops
        Full On Cocktard
        • Dec 2004

Dude -- you go read my first post ---- Last time I saw Dave it was a really bad show. He was really messed up on coke. Considering the times I saw him before that it was quite a shock.

I think it's OK to let Dave today be whatever Dave is today -- My Dave of yesteryear is still alive in my memories.

I'm lucky -- I saw CVH and nothing has ever lived up to it since.

Edit to add link:

Comment

• sagebrush
          Head Fluffer
          • Oct 2005

azcardnal im a vh fan the 6 pack is the best 6 cds ever made but i am a fan and i have the rest of vhs stuff . and if you would take the stick out of your ass you would see were all dave fans here ! unless your one of the ones talking shit ?

Comment

• Brett
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Comment

• shaggydoo
              Head Fluffer
              • Feb 2005

Deja Vu?

Oh yeah... "What's up with all the Dave haters lately on here?" http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showt...threadid=28499

FUCK OFF SHEEP!

Comment

• ritetoolforjob
                Banned
                • Mar 2005

if there wasn't such a great legacy of old vh and even the first few solo years i really don't think that the last couple hundred diehards would even be fans. we all try to remember dave of yesterday, today he is just a different person.

Comment

• Jimmy Jingles
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ritetoolforjob
                  if there wasn't such a great legacy of old vh and even the first few solo years i really don't think that the last couple hundred diehards would even be fans. we all try to remember dave of yesterday, today he is just a different person.

Shut your neck Sheep!

You were just bashing Dave in other threads.

Fuk Yu!
                  23. That's the number of people Mr. T has pitied in the time it has taken you to read this sentence.

Comment

• TaiChi
                    Full On Cocktard
                    • Jul 2005

I agree with Sagebush, there`s far too many negative posts on this board! Maybe people are growing frustrated over the fact that with each passing day a reunion is less likely to happen? (considering Ed`s health, Dave`s age and all..) I guess it`s easy to vent your anger at the ones who "let you down". Still; let`s be positive and celebrate all the good music they`ve given us! DLR is the greatest! He`s second only to Paul Stanley (also not bi, I`m told) in my book!

Comment

• ritetoolforjob
                      Banned
                      • Mar 2005

THAT'S WHY DAVE'S CAREER WENT IN THE CRAPPER, ALL THESE YES MEN SURROUNDING HIM, FINDING NO FAULT. DAVE WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY MIND THE GREATEST FRONTMAN EVER AND IT'S AN INSULT TO HIS LEGACY THAT HARDLY ANYONE HERE CAN CRITICIZE ALOT OF THE SHITTY THINGS HE HAS DONE OF LATE. MAYBE SOME HERE ARE TOO COWARDLY AND FEAR THEY'LL TAKE THE ABUSE I HAVE FOR HAVING AN OPINION.

Comment

• bantonelli
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by ritetoolforjob
                        THAT'S WHY DAVE'S CAREER WENT IN THE CRAPPER, ALL THESE YES MEN SURROUNDING HIM, FINDING NO FAULT. DAVE WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY MIND THE GREATEST FRONTMAN EVER AND IT'S AN INSULT TO HIS LEGACY THAT HARDLY ANYONE HERE CAN CRITICIZE ALOT OF THE SHITTY THINGS HE HAS DONE OF LATE. MAYBE SOME HERE ARE TOO COWARDLY AND FEAR THEY'LL TAKE THE ABUSE I HAVE FOR HAVING AN OPINION.
                        For your own good, listen to Brother JimmyJingles and shut your trap!!

Go voice your opinions about your fictitious beliefs regarding the real reason DLR left Van Halen on Spammy's website.... You have the RITETOOL for the RED ROCKER.

DLR IS KING and we bow and pay respects to the DIAMOND ONE.

Apparently, your job is to kneel for the Red Rocker!

At DLRARMY.....ROTH Etiquette is enforced!!!!
                        "Meet us in the Future.....NOT the Pasture".......DLR, August '07, VH Press Conference - Tour '07-'08

Comment

• ritetoolforjob
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2005

WHAT THE HELL DOES HAGAR HAVE TO DO WITH MY COMMENTS?!? AT THE END OF THE DAY I STILL WOULD RATHER PAY $100 TO SEE THE CURRENT DAVE THAN SEE PLAIN JANE SAM FOR FREE, OR VH 2004 FOR THAT MATTER. I HAVE AN OPINION AND I'M GOING TO EXPRESS IT. WHAT IS THIS, A COMMUNIST SITE?

Comment

• sagebrush
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Oct 2005

thats what i meant when i was talking about the haters ! the only thing thats different about the dave of old and the dave of now is age ! dave can go out tonight and put on a show and it would be a jaw dropping ,shit kicking rock and roll show ! if dave does go back to vh it would be the best thing that has happened to vh in the last 21 years ! what ever dave does we as fans should say hell yes because dave will do it better than anyone else !

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by sagebrush
                              azcardnal im a vh fan im also ilitarate the 6 pack is the best 6 cds ever made but i am a fan and i have the rest of vhs stuff i even sucked sammys cock backstage and got sammys gizz on my vh shirt and backstage pass. and if you would take the stick out of your ass id put my dick in and you would see were all dave fans here ! unless your one of the ones talking shit ?

What a homo...

Comment

Working...