Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ritetoolforjob
    Banned
    • Mar 2005

ANYONE WHO CAN SAY THAT ALL HAGAR VH MUSIC SUCKS HAS TO BE RETARDED. VH WITHOUT DAVE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME, NOTHING COMPARES. BUT THERE IS SOME DAMN GOOD MUSIC OUT BEYOND THE CVH REALM, AND SOME OF IT HAPPENS TO BE FROM VH POST-DAVE. UNLESS SOME HERE ARE THAT NARROWMINDED THAT THEY LISTEN TO ONLY MUSIC WITH ROTH ON VOCALS!

Comment

• sagebrush
      Head Fluffer
      • Oct 2005

thank you elvis thats cool , change my words so you can have fun , thats just what the people that talks shit about dave would do . what a homo ........

Comment

• azcrdnal
        Foot Soldier
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sagebrush
        thank you elvis thats cool , change my words so you can have fun , thats just what the people that talks shit about dave would do . what a homo ........
        how the fuck did elvis change your words you posted the thing homo. don't even start talking shit to elvis.make up your mind what screen name you are going to use sheep. keep coming in here and you will see just how bad i can fuck your day up.

Comment

• Soul Reaper
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by ritetoolforjob
          ANYONE WHO CAN SAY THAT ALL HAGAR VH MUSIC SUCKS HAS TO BE RETARDED. VH WITHOUT DAVE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME, NOTHING COMPARES. BUT THERE IS SOME DAMN GOOD MUSIC OUT BEYOND THE CVH REALM, AND SOME OF IT HAPPENS TO BE FROM VH POST-DAVE. UNLESS SOME HERE ARE THAT NARROWMINDED THAT THEY LISTEN TO ONLY MUSIC WITH ROTH ON VOCALS!
          I've heard Van Hagar and I don't like it....full stop....and I thought you said that you didn't like Dave's solo stuff....
          ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Comment

• ritetoolforjob
            Banned
            • Mar 2005

the best music is stuff that takes you right back. i bought my first vh album in 1984 when i was 12. i can remember getting each album thereafter, all were unbelievable, but i guess i missed the full thrill of picking them up as they were released. and i have to say the most exciting records i can ever remember buying as they came out were cfth, eeas and skyscraper. i was a little let down after the long wait for alae, but the album still has it moments. yflm and the dlr band were also played a hellafalot as well. so, no, i can't say i don't like dave's music, just the fact that his voice is hit and miss on alot of his later stuff for me as well as lack of original material. he used to as good as he thought he was, but, to my ears, not these days.

Comment

• ritetoolforjob
              Banned
              • Mar 2005

oops, last sentence was supposed to read " he used to BE as good as thought he was, but, to my ears, not these days". just stick the BE in there and ya'll be ok. if not, to the angered mob who disagrees, STICK IT UP YOUR ASS!

Comment

• Dirty Duck
                Sniper
                • Aug 2005

Anyone who hates Dave as a performer and frontman is out of their fucking mind. These people obviously have not done their rock n' roll homework and it's time to stay after class and get schooled. The guy is a legend..period. Sammy Hagar is NOT a legend..NOT a decent frontman and NOT rock n roll. He hasnt contibuted anything to the rock world except being a chump. I'm not saying that Dave is perfect..but in the ROTH ARMY eyes he's the perfect frontman. Dave gave the world some amazing music and I'm PROUD (you hear that Sammy lovers..PROUD! ) to be a fan. You think back in the day people getting into music wanted to be Sammy Hagar? No..they eiether wanted to be David Lee Roth OR Eddie Van Halen. Dave is a STAR that will FOREVER shine..while Sammy will always be known as

" THE POOR REPLACEMENT "

Comment

• ritetoolforjob
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2005

great point daffy!

Comment

• Dirty Duck
                    Sniper
                    • Aug 2005

Thanks man....we all know that DAVE is the right tool for the job : )

Comment

Working...