X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DABSR
    Groupie
    • Jun 2005

Quest for Necroposting

All right folks ....everyone in these Forums moans and groans about Eddie this and Eddie that and David this and David that ... but all it is is talk, albeit in the form of bitching and whining ....but it's all talk.

Well, let's DO SOMETHING about this REUNION that most of us are pining for, some of us are dying for and everyone is wishing for.

And that something is to bombard Dave with our pleas for "The Reunion" when he officially takes to the air waves in January !!!

Unfortunately Edward's limited public access doesn't afford us a chance to him them both with an overwhelming cry TRUTH, JUSTICE AND THE CLASSIC VAN HALEN WAYS !!! So why not give it a shot with Diamond himself ???

C'mon people ... YOU DON'T HAVE TO THANK ME NOW FOR THIS BRAINSTORM ....Thank me when we're heading off to see the reformed band that will TAKE THIS FUCKING PLANET BY STORM ...ONCE AGAIN !!!

You don't know if you don't try

I mean, "Nothing is over until we decide it is. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor ? Hell no !!! "

So who's with me ?!?!?!?!
    Last edited by DABSR; 10-25-2005, 09:57 PM.
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

this will work as well as the online petitions...and the mass emails...and the stalkers holding signs in front of Ed's house...you get the idea...
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• DABSR
      Groupie
      • Jun 2005

Oh ...cool ...so you're in ???

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

uh...no. have fun beatin' yer dead horse. i bet you don't even get on the air.
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• DABSR
          Groupie
          • Jun 2005

It's a bet Downabomber

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

ah, there's what i was looking for...the "you're negative!" rebuttal. it's not negativity...it's fucking reality.

Comment

• MAX
              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Dude, no offense put this petition and campaigning shit has been going on for years.

It's your time though.
              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Ooh, give it a try...

I'm your last loose end...

Baby please, I can't take it anymore...

Oh, baby please, I can't take it anymore...

Comment

• SammySucks1984
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Feb 2005

dave would do a reunion...
                  ed mike and alex wouldn't
                  Why do women need driver's Licenses? there aren't many roads between the bedroom and the kitchen.

Comment

• Rebel
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Feb 2004

I'd love to see a reunion, but I hope there aren't a thousand fools who try this. Dave wants to do this radio gig, I think his fans owe it to him to give him a fair shake and not start that shit.
                    The BLASTFurnace turned me into a bitch

Comment

• Crops
                      Full On Cocktard
                      • Dec 2004

It's over... deal with it.

Comment

• Wonder Twins
                        Roadie
                        • May 2005

I am all for trying. I just think that we dont nee dto convince Dave. Dave would be up for it. I think it is the othe rguys. Lets hope that out of curiosity eddie some way listens and hears our cries for a reunion with CVH. Goddamn at this point why the hell not. This is the most access we may ever have.

Comment

• DABSR
                          Groupie
                          • Jun 2005

Yea ...Dave would be up for it ...it's over ...it's been done before ....let's give him a fair shake at this radio thing ....it's HIS way to climb back to the top ....blah blah blah ... so He's the one that left so why would he be "up for it" and I know it's over, thanks to MC Davey. Fuckin' people ....c'mon.

The day I KNEW there'd never be a Beatles reunion was the day John was shot. Bringing Kenny Jones ...Kenny Jones !!! in to replace Keith Moon ...are you fucking kidding me ?!?!?! The Who ended the day Moon passed on.

So yea ... there's still hope .... and as for all the negativity ...I got one word for ya ...fuckin' suck it.

I won't get into it with you ..I won't. Well, I have ...but i refuse to go further.

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Gentlemen,

I must agree with the old timers here. If online petitions and mass e-mails actually worked, the Roth Army, DDLR, various other low key Dave sites and heck even sites that cater to all eras Van Halen such as the Links and Chelle's would've gotten a reunion by now.

Heck if it worked, The Pleasure Dome would still be up!

DABSR, please take it as a reality that this is over. This is coming from long time fans, some of which are moderators and admins of this and other good sites. Heck, we even have a gladiator (Max, what is that by the way?) that speaks the harsh, true reality.

But I will say that the Army should give you the credit for keeping up the spirit of Roth.
                            If you ain't gonna get a reunion, the best you can do is keep up the spirit of Roth.

Steve... "Quest" sounds like a word associated to a video game. Let's see, there are what, over 21 Final Fantasys, so this must be "The Quest for the Reunion part ___". Same game, just a new version released later in time.

5 stars comin' your way though for expressing the spirit of Roth.

Roth on!
                            Last edited by Steve Savicki; 10-25-2005, 11:26 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

• MAX
                              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
                              Max, what is that by the way?
                              It's just a fun title that reflects my passion for stepping into the arena and verbally brawling with folks.
                              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...